Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:25:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Authorship (ATS) token is a scam  (Read 12170 times)
Raging Potato

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:27:06 PM

Lesson learned "Stick to the Plan", everything should have been done perfectly for Authorship except for their decision to add a Bounty Campaign which is not part of the original plan because it was requested by the community the team complied. They decided to add this weeks before their ICO campaign ends and everything was rushed so they paid the price.

Take note, these people who called ATS a SCAM are mostly bounty hunters not the investors. But, the ATS team is doing their best to correct this mistake and for the last two weeks paid most of the Bounty Hunters specially those who referred a lot of people and got thousands of ATS tokens.

What's funny is this, people called ATS a SCAM and will suddenly change and will hope for the best for ATS once they received their tokens.   Grin Grin Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Simu111

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:41:21 PM

Dear,
Already I get some ats. But I don't know about this project it is scam or not.
Those people say it is scam, where he see any issue.
Have any point or link please send this thread.
nickneal

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:34:54 AM

There is already on exchange lists since last week I think. It's on etherdelta.com

SO ITS NOT A SCAM AFTER ALL!  Grin Grin Grin
metalron

Activity: 122

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:45:35 AM

Turns out the have paid my friends also, so seems good, did they end up shooting out any more emails with any updates? Not like it matters, crypto forgets easy and since the price did tank a bit, helps people accumulate I suppose Cheesy unless it's tanks to oblivion (I hope not, I even bought in some Cheesy)
SonOfNorth

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:43:10 AM

Turns out the have paid my friends also, so seems good, did they end up shooting out any more emails with any updates? Not like it matters, crypto forgets easy and since the price did tank a bit, helps people accumulate I suppose Cheesy unless it's tanks to oblivion (I hope not, I even bought in some Cheesy)

Last email from them was on 18th last month, and after that absolutely nothing. Haven't received the tokens either. Seems like a scam to me.

S P 8 D E        ♠       THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.       ♠         READ WHITEPAPER       
    TOKENS        A DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM FOR GAMING DAPPS        ROADMAP   
ANN THREAD       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       YOUTUBE       MEDIUM       REDDIT
Whitefalcon

Activity: 146
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:56:58 AM

I received token and all my refferal too
has been sold at etherdelta too Cheesy
my friend at indonesian bitcoin forum has received too
I hope this problem will clear
weredo911

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:11:37 AM

people are trading authorship token on etherdelta . Still not received my token  Cry  Cry  Cry keep wait

I have pretended to be mentally retarded for seven years.
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 09:32:55 AM

Last email from them was on 18th last month, and after that absolutely nothing. Haven't received the tokens either. Seems like a scam to me.
Nope. The last email from them was on September 25th.

shafi alam

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:45:50 AM

I Don't know about this project. 
You should PM to Dev or Project Maneger.
Is it Happens to you or All of Bounty hunter?
aleqniko

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 11:04:08 AM

Who is Know Where can I sell this tokens Except etherdelta?
Please answer
Slowhand26

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:37:33 AM

Please answer

as far as I know, only Etherdelta for now offers this ATS. Sorry to ask but is there a chance to have this token on several exchanges like bittrex? Thank you
SonOfNorth

Activity: 195

THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:57:39 AM

Nope. The last email from them was on September 25th.

In that case I can only conclude that after sending in the withdrawal request they've completely erased my information from their systems, as 18th is the last time I've received email from them. I rest my case.

S P 8 D E        ♠       THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.       ♠         READ WHITEPAPER       
    TOKENS        A DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM FOR GAMING DAPPS        ROADMAP   
ANN THREAD       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       YOUTUBE       MEDIUM       REDDIT
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 01:06:57 PM

Please answer

as far as I know, only Etherdelta for now offers this ATS. Sorry to ask but is there a chance to have this token on several exchanges like bittrex? Thank you
Of course, one of the last posts I've read said that they already submitted the required documents on Bittrex if memory serves.

Ibraoss

Activity: 86

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:46:34 PM

i was thing that i get scame by authorship twoo. but when o follow the steps i fund my 900 ATS in myethewallet

http://authorship.com/2017/08/01/how-do-i-view-ats-tokens-in-my-wallet/
fire_aries

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:01:14 PM

Well, I've never received my 75 ATS.

me too. I got email from which said:
"Your withdrawal request was received and will be processed within 2-3 days to the ETH address you provided"

But I still haven't received any coins.

Looks like scam.

First time even I did not get my tokens. but after they decide to pay all I received mine. After that didn't get any mail. but in there blog they have mention that they have applied to list token in exchanges & they will post in there blog the names of exchanges once they listed.

If your tokens not showing. try below

add ATS token using custom token & try

You can view your ATS token balance in your Ethereum wallet that supports ERC20 tokens by watching the ATS token contract.

The ATS token contract address: “0x2dAEE1AA61D60A252DC80564499A69802853583A“
Token Symbol: ATS
Token Name: Authorship Token
Token decimals: 4
ATS is an ERC20 token, and can be stored in ERC20 compatible wallets.

http://authorship.com/2017/08/01/how-do-i-view-ats-tokens-in-my-wallet/
Ibraoss

Activity: 86

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:07:14 PM

I received both from my investment and bounty. I hope the honest ones receive their shares. Smiley
That the problem of summe scamers .they register of the same computer with deffirent eth adress and they want to recive ATS
wellsontheja

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:06:55 PM

Idk why, about the detail why you don't get the token maybe it's because your don't use erc-20 wallet. Because i already get mine from this project maybe you need to contact admin at facebook or contact the email
Because i really get the token or you don't get your token because you don't add the token as custom token.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:09:59 PM

do you send this ICO dev pm or email to ask your problem? I just see they say they still distribute  their token. So you can wait 1-3 day

yes, I think so, the same as your judgment. maybe OP is too eager to get reward. you should ask dev what's the problem.
Zeeks

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:11:20 PM

Idk why, about the detail why you don't get the token maybe it's because your don't use erc-20 wallet. Because i already get mine from this project maybe you need to contact admin at facebook or contact the email
Because i really get the token or you don't get your token because you don't add the token as custom token.

Yes most likely it's people not adding the custom token, thus not seeing their balance.
dragon695

Activity: 449
Merit: 103

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:59:55 PM

Yes most likely it's people not adding the custom token, thus not seeing their balance.
I got my token too so I think everybody had received their token. some people still dont receive coin because they use wallet exchange or they forgot to add custom token for this ICO

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: