Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:44:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Authorship (ATS) token is a scam  (Read 12162 times)
Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:29:50 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2017, 06:09:57 PM by Sikka157

I also didnot get any ATS tokens. I was supposed to get around 2000 tokens.
I got this email from authorship team today.

Hello,

It was brought to our attention that an increased number of users who did nothing wrong to justify a suspension have been market as so by our IP protection system.

We are extremely sorry for this and have decided to immediately correct this mistake.

Please bear with us for a couple days as we are in the process of changing the automated payment system that gave us all the failed errors.

Payments will begin to be processed starting tomorrow and are expected to be fully completed within a few more days.

Everyone that successfully completed our withdrawal form here http://authorship.com/withdraw/ will receive their tokens.

Thank you and once again, we are deeply sorry for the situation.

Sincerely,

Authorship.com Team

So, hopefully all of us who are supposed to get their ATS token will receive them.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:36:10 PM

I didn't applied for the Authorship airdrop, but two of my friends did. And know what? Both of them got banned from the airdrop. One of them admitted that multiple users logged in from his laptop. But the other one has no idea why he was banned. I just consoled them saying that these things happen in the cryptoworld. The trick is to move forward without losing your heart.
CrazyCreeptonaut

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:40:34 PM

There is 1 opened post about it already...

pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:08:31 AM

So I followed the ATS token for a few weeks. I gained quite a few tokens by promoting them on social media and registering with them.
When it came out to distribute the tokens, they came up with some lame excuses and didn't distribute any.
If this is how they plan to do business, I would stay away. Just words of advice.

hi , same here happened to me after i had submitted a withdraw in thier website i still dont recieve any token and i notice that the tokem symbol on myether wallet.com has changed to invalid  and says invalid token. oh my god what is this means?  is it mean they are scam?   i see that there project looks verry legit and promising and seems good to be true, i see also some members here recieve token and some dont, not sure if its their other account.
Rheachan1425

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:30:01 AM

I still waiting for my tokens.
It's the 3rd day since i withdraw my ats.
Warren Buffert

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:36:22 AM

Who buys this coin? Some people are really deserving to be scammed. Sec and china is really right to regulate ICOs. People are investing in every ico...

People who want to pump and dump or make a quick profit on a coin that will most likely never amount to anything.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:42:44 AM

Hello,

It was brought to our attention that an increased number of users who did nothing wrong to justify a suspension have been market as so by our IP protection system.

We are extremely sorry for this and have decided to immediately correct this mistake.

Please bear with us for a couple days as we are in the process of changing the automated payment system that gave us all the failed errors.

Payments will begin to be processed starting tomorrow and are expected to be fully completed within a few more days.

Everyone that successfully completed our withdrawal form here http://authorship.com/withdraw/ will receive their tokens.

Sincerely,

Authorship.com Team

So, hopefully all of us who are supposed to get their ATS token will receive them.

So finally here is the statement from ATS itself. I hope this response will somehow pacify some of you guys until the point that all your dues are paid. But I guess the ATS project is using referral system. If I am right I think the problem is emanating from there. Referrals push people to cheat.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
toledotrips

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:44:58 AM

I also filled out the withdraw form. now i have to trust the freewallet app on android in US. new to this.
Johny101010 (OP)

Activity: 218

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:48:40 AM

Hello,

Sincerely,

Authorship.com Team

So finally here is the statement from ATS itself. I hope this response will somehow pacify some of you guys until the point that all your dues are paid. But I guess the ATS project is using referral system. If I am right I think the problem is emanating from there. Referrals push people to cheat.

What is the point of the response now. They screwed, or tried to, alot of people that did not cheat to increase their profits.
How much can you trust a company like that in the future. I still don't think I'll get my tokens, even though I did not cheat, but even if I do I hope no exchange accepts these crooks. And we will also know their face when they try this again next year.

Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1852

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:53:22 AM

So I followed the ATS token for a few weeks. I gained quite a few tokens by promoting them on social media and registering with them.
When it came out to distribute the tokens, they came up with some lame excuses and didn't distribute any.
If this is how they plan to do business, I would stay away. Just words of advice.

I got a direct message from Authorship team member several days or a couple of weeks ago trying to promote their project. I ignored them. And then I was surprised how ATS is accused of beings scam in at least three threads here. I have seen how active they are promoting through social media. I hope they will answer these allegations.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
metalron

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:07:00 AM

Hello,

Sincerely,

Authorship.com Team

What is the point of the response now. They screwed, or tried to, alot of people that did not cheat to increase their profits.
How much can you trust a company like that in the future. I still don't think I'll get my tokens, even though I did not cheat, but even if I do I hope no exchange accepts these crooks. And we will also know their face when they try this again next year.

The typical nature in the world (so let alone the crypto scene) is that once in profit most people quickly forget or tend to forgive and this would be all a distant past. Same thing happens the other way, legit developments are called scams because the Dev didn't post in the forum for a week or two :/ Anyways here's hoping the pay all. The bounty fund tokens were already planned and set aside in their budget, so it's silly to go mental about it now.
indika

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:36:34 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 12:15:33 PM by indika

Yes they scammed many peoples including me.first they just announced they will offer money for referrals and many peoples promoted there referrer link hardly now they telling every body make fack account.so that's there problem not who promoted hardly they must integrate some cheat protection to there web sites.in sri Lanka mostly using ip pool to connect internet every time we disconnect and connect get new ip or same ip used before so who know who get the ip i ve used.i personally didn't create any fack account and just posted on some forums and get nearly 25 referrals. but  they just disable my account and just send me fu**ing code on there platform they are trying to cheat on us twice when we register on there platform to download fu*** book they can show us as we have 100000 members or more.they just paid for who invested on there projects only so if it listed on exchange il dump hard

Amalker

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:13:42 AM

Hello,

Sincerely,

Authorship.com Team
Yesterday they sent such info on my e-mail. But there is no trust to Authorship any more. I don't cheating, but they don't sent me coins.
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:17:50 AM

I have not received the tokens too. They generalised the problem without considering that there are lot of genuine applications made. Sending a wall text of excuses was not the best move as they do not need to justify their action, but prevented such ambiguity in the first place.
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 06:25:30 AM

It might not be a scam, I wouldn't be in a hurry for such an accusation, but I haven't received my bounty tokens either. Although there were not so many tokens earned, I'm still waiting to receive them.

I agree that it is still early in this whole mess to place scam accusations. I will say, however, that from the moment I received that first email in which they stated their case, something didn't seem right. Somehow I knew that even though I was in full compliance with the rules, I wouldn't be getting my tokens. They have since sent me the new form for collecting on the tokens. Today in fact. So I will give them 3-4 days before I jump on the scam accusation bandwagon. Most likely this was just a panic decision made by someone that didn't know what they were doing. They seem to be trying to rectify this blundering mess of an ICO. Scam is a strong word and we should not be so quick to toss it around. It takes the meaning away from it. I don't think it ever be used unless it is attached to solid evidence.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
zahed

Activity: 344
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:31:47 AM

May be you are wrong because i already received ATS token but many peoples tried to one more account same ip thats why they not recevied ATS token this is main reason i think.

k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:35:47 AM

Hello,

Sincerely,

Authorship.com Team
Yesterday they sent such info on my e-mail. But there is no trust to Authorship any more. I don't cheating, but they don't sent me coins.

I hope this will be fine no and those who did not receive will be compensated. I too did not receive my share, but it is only small amount I leave it there. If they pay, then its fine and glad they did. I know the project is good and I hope this fiasco will not affects the whole project.
alva5763

Activity: 451

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:39:48 AM

Seems some have received and some have not. I received email stating up to 7 days so will wait. Problem is after all the accusations will the token be worth anything?
jijikill

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:07:23 AM

Fuck ATS !! Definitely a scam , sent an email saying there are people who use multiple IP to register it , I just register once and it's just 85 ATS and now they don't want to give me , 85 ATS and u think I'm tricking the system?
Scam Scam Scam !!!
souinfo

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:27:27 AM

me too I referred many friends of mine - but i don't receive nothing from ATS token
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: