Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:32:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Authorship (ATS) token is a scam  (Read 12169 times)
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:59:07 AM

There were to many attempts to scam this ardrop. That is why the decide to prevent it. It doesn't nicely that honest persons didn't get their tokens because of scammers. BTW many of us use TOR. As i know TOR users didn't get their tokens too. The problem of this situation is bad preparing of ATS airdrop program. Why didn't they show rules BEFORE airdrop???

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 12:48:35 PM

Most of my referrals already received their ATS tokens too. Some even had double their bounty. They might have messed up something or did that on purpose to satisfy the bounty hunters. But definitely not a scam in my books.

hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:35:08 PM

I thinks this coin not to scam! But bounty no fair! I thinks!
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:38:41 PM

So I followed the ATS token for a few weeks. I gained quite a few tokens by promoting them on social media and registering with them.
When it came out to distribute the tokens, they came up with some lame excuses and didn't distribute any.
If this is how they plan to do business, I would stay away. Just words of advice.

I think this is the second post I am seeing about this same project. What a shame, that they are willing to damage their credibility by not honoring their end of the deal. What I don't understand is that it is very easy to check who got paid and who did not. Why don't they do that... I am really sorry about this man.
Destroyer1333

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:42:44 PM

Well, I can say that they are still paying!!!  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley
sekapai

Activity: 121
Merit: 20

seeking love, friendship and money

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:49:34 PM

I think this is scam. Me and my friend didnt get the token.
And as you can read from thier email..look like they are ready with a lot of reason not to distribute
token.
Temmy007

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:51:03 PM

And as you can read from thier email..look like they are ready with a lot of reason not to distribute
token.

I don't know why people just come to conclusion fast. They are still paying, even I have not received my coins. You labeling the coin is only going to affect the price, even if you get the coin it won't be worth much again
White sugar
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:53:56 PM

Most tokens are run by unprepared people, too. Maybe they are just incompetent, but the result in the end may be the same.
aleqniko

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 03:30:25 PM

Where can i sell these GOLDEN TOKENS?
how much their cost ?
blockchainproject.id

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:44:32 AM

Just got my ATS this morning  Smiley 1060 to be exact. I hope you guys also got them.. anyway, anybody knows on which exchange will this token be listed?
Psalms23

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:42:58 AM

There were to many attempts to scam this ardrop. That is why the decide to prevent it. It doesn't nicely that honest persons didn't get their tokens because of scammers. BTW many of us use TOR. As i know TOR users didn't get their tokens too. The problem of this situation is bad preparing of ATS airdrop program. Why didn't they show rules BEFORE airdrop???

I didnt really think ATS was a scam.  Yes I did receive my tokens, and yes only 2 of my friends whom I referred receive only , but we understood that about the same IP.  because we share an internet connection,  there are 5 of us registered using same IP but only 3 are given.  Its so sad that even though some people would be honedt about this,  many would still want to exploit the opportunity.

But the management should have filtered the addresses during registration,  not after so that people will not expect something.
sandy14350

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:22:19 AM

token.

fools like you will call this ats a scam, there was a pr disaster thats it.... they started rectifying their mistake by resending the tokens to all bount campaigners ,within 7 days..... ATS  is such a unique concept of it kind, one in a million project of the industry which it deals it..... watch its token bull run after all its issue get sorted out and gets the beta project run out next year....... remember even J.K.ROWLING had  a bad 8 year run to just get her 1st book published in the harry potter series and rest is history after it got published... same way this project shall solve  the problems of all such talented and undiscovered people... just it need some time now to settle from its pr disaster
Grim149x

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 06:43:33 AM

Just got my ATS this morning  Smiley 1060 to be exact. I hope you guys also got them.. anyway, anybody knows on which exchange will this token be listed?
They said they were talking with Poloniex and Bittrex. Let's wait for their update on 25th. Hope it gets listed soon as I need to cashout a littlle. Will hold most of it though.

aminodroid

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:10:29 AM

So I followed the ATS token for a few weeks. I gained quite a few tokens by promoting them on social media and registering with them.
When it came out to distribute the tokens, they came up with some lame excuses and didn't distribute any.
If this is how they plan to do business, I would stay away. Just words of advice.
====LAST EMAIL FROM AUTHORSHIP DEV====
"Hello,

It was brought to our attention that an increased number of users who did nothing wrong to justify a suspension have been market as so by our IP protection system.

We are extremely sorry for this and have decided to immediately correct this mistake.

Please bear with us for a couple days as we are in the process of changing the automated payment system that gave us all the failed errors.

Payments will begin to be processed starting tomorrow and are expected to be fully completed within a few more days.

Everyone that successfully completed our withdrawal form here http://authorship.com/withdraw/ will receive their tokens.

Thank you and once again, we are deeply sorry for the situation.

Sincerely,

Authorship.com Team"
============================================================
cek again your wallet. if you success completed WD confirm u will get your ats token. now i have 610 ats token. i'm waiting for 7 days.
hrithik___mishra

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:19:52 PM

Am I the only one who's still waiting to recieve the tokens I  ???hope it works as it did for some peope.  Huh Cry
dlorah111

Activity: 148

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:54:23 PM

No same here I still haven't received my tokens. And I should get 375 and they have stopped now so have to wait a little longer.
phreeksta

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:57:19 PM

Same here. Still waiting ...

zokora

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:52:32 AM

I did not receive tokens either. They have sent an email with reasons and excuses, but none of them describes my situation. I did not cheat nor used a vpn or something like that.

I received tokens today in the end. Thanks to the team now I think it is not scam but a useless algorith they used for bounties. Anyway, good luck to authorship Smiley
Grim149x

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 07:32:14 AM

I never even thought of it as a scam. If you connect the dots then you'll probably end up with legit. The only problem is with their distribution. And they've been fixing it since.

bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:41:25 AM

I think you need to send your concern to the developer first before making a decision to full out yourself to their ICO. Besides you did their task properly, itmaybe some technical problem why you encountered those things. Then if no response yet stay away with it Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: