Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:16:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to recognize a Pump's going on  (Read 805 times)
nmaryrai

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:29:14 AM

it's very difficult to recognize will it be or not,
but from my experience the way i feel it by reading the buy/sell orders and the news.
usually there are no 'big sell order nor buy order' in the buy/sell oders,but suddenly in the next hour you can see a 'big sell orders',
mose people using that sell order to trigger the weak hands,because of that the price will goes down and the strong hand accumulate more coin.
after a few hours usually they will take it off and start the pump.
(actually it can not be say as a way to recognize it,but it's some clue how it works)
and if you heard there will be something in the next month,
usually the price will be pumped a few days before the news come up.
and when the news come up that is the time to dump it
This is difficult, if not carefully observed. Didn`t we know that Bitcoin is similar to gold (a tool of sale or a trade tool). According to market analysis I noticed, traders usually will offer their merchandise at a low first price. If there is a long queue of buyers, then the sipedagang will raise the price bit by bit (there is a pumping system), a trick like this has long been done by traders all over the country.
Therefore, I personally pay attention to it from "buyer traffic"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cootie

Activity: 292
Merit: 102

Bounty Detective

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:50:50 AM

Can you tell me please  how  to recognize  that  a  coin is probably being pumped, so that one can enter at  a  good  entry-point level?

I think that  can be achieved  observing the chart of  a low cap  coin ... if  it's  quite stable for months and  then  suddenly it breaks out this probably means  that the  coin is  being pumped and if you are fast ebough you can ride the rally to gain some profits..

I say  a coin with a low market cap because  they  are esiear  to pump, because it's  enough a  small ammount of  money to pump coins  with a small market cap

I think it is like the concept of a pump, more specifically an air pump. When you want to give air to something, you'll pull the pump to gather air inside, then pump it out to the object that needs it. In cryptocurrency, there is a sudden change in volume because it is being held together, decreasing the volume outside while the price is increasing, in the middle of increase the volume will be released simultaneously, with the price still rising. This is how i understand pump.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: