Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:34:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best bitcoin android wallet?  (Read 396 times)
SakinaPrincess (OP)

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:04:05 PM

Guyz can you help me finding best bitcoin android wallet? I need it also can i make a backup of the android wallets too?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nexus2k14

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:24:57 PM

Try Copay mobile wallet from https://copay.io/#download Nice designed UI, available on IOS, Android, Google Chrome, OSX, Windows and Linux. I am using and is very cool, easy to use.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:45:54 PM

Copay is no longer recommended as their parent company, Bitpay, have been trying to switch their users to 2X without their knowledge or consent. Regardless of your feelings about 2X, users should have complete control over their coins and not be forced to chance if they don't want.

Check out this link for some recommended wallets:

https://bitcoin.org/en/wallets/mobile/android/

Personally, I have used Electrum and Mycelium, and would recommend either.

You "back up" a wallet by writing down the 24 word recovery phase that will be given to you when you first set up the wallet. Those 24 words allows anybody with them to recovery your wallet - so keep them safe and secure!
SakinaPrincess (OP)

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:51:28 PM

Copay is no longer recommended as their parent company, Bitpay, have been trying to switch their users to 2X without their knowledge or consent. Regardless of your feelings about 2X, users should have complete control over their coins and not be forced to chance if they don't want.

Check out this link for some recommended wallets:

https://bitcoin.org/en/wallets/mobile/android/

Personally, I have used Electrum and Mycelium, and would recommend either.

You "back up" a wallet by writing down the 24 word recovery phase that will be given to you when you first set up the wallet. Those 24 words allows anybody with them to recovery your wallet - so keep them safe and secure!

Alrighty, thank you. I will download this wallet and backup. Many thanks bro.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
joseafonso123az

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:03:13 PM

Well you could access this page:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1631151.0 . I am sure you will learn more out of which are the best wallets to use.
I personally use Electrum, as it looks smooth, secure and you can do everything with it, like transactions, you have your private keys, you can choose the transfer fee( but its adviced to leave it in dynamic mode as it is better that way).
XXX_BTC1@

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:09:45 AM

Guyz can you help me finding best bitcoin android wallet? I need it also can i make a backup of the android wallets too?

in the market more wallets are available so once try best wallets they are like breadwallet, mycelium, airbitz,  those all are secure and safe wallets. i personally using electreum really it giving good response. in mobiles copay also best to use. we have to saving our private keys and passwords it is very helpful. in this transaction is more secure. next coinbace also one of the secure wallet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: