Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:24:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Find Altcoin with Low Market Cap& Hit 100X !  (Read 2028 times)
mikyadel (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:03:52 PM

hey ,
i'd like to hear suggestion for altcoins that still have low marketcap and has the potential to hit 100x . i was thinking about SONM ! BUT I'M not sure about it .
please share your thoughts Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:57:02 PM

Hey, take a look at DeepOnion.
It's one of the few privacy-oriented coins - it runs over TOR network. Only 2+ months old, but with already huge and growing supportive community and very active devs.
Market cap is only ~ $3.5 mil, so it has a lot of space to grow, especially after the airdrop is finished and it hits big exchanges.

mikyadel (OP)

Arabic Translator

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:50:51 PM

Hey, take a look at DeepOnion.
It's one of the few privacy-oriented coins - it runs over TOR network. Only 2+ months old, but with already huge and growing supportive community and very active devs.
Market cap is only ~ $3.5 mil, so it has a lot of space to grow, especially after the airdrop is finished and it hits big exchanges.
i saw it but website design isn't professional at all , it said team is 4 people but no names !

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 10:15:31 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2017, 10:39:17 PM by markm

IXCoin and I0Coin.

Both are among the first altcoins, merge-mined alongside BiTCoin.

I0Coin in particular is a great buy right now.

Both have gone through intense dumping in the past, back when Cryptsy was collapsing and afterward, so most people willing to throw away their coins cheap were already shaken out and right now we seem to be shaking out hopefully most of those that remain, or maybe even we are just seeing folks who bought at the last shakeout taking some profit from the way bitcoin has skyrocketed this year. (If you bought under 500 satoshis back at the last shakeout, you could make huge profit right now selling at the same number of satoshis per coin as you bought for back then, since satoshis are so much more valuable now.)

Both are long-term-supported coins with marketmaking that takes proceeds of selling on the sell side of the ledger and puts it right back, packed more densely, on the buy side, so the buy side tends to just keep getting strong and strong over time and able to absorb larger and larger dumps.

The fact that someone just dumped I0Coin down to 9 satoshis means this is one of the best buying opportunities to be seen in a long time.

Then too there are the ancient merged-mined coins that have fallen off of the radar completely, some of these are really low difficulty so that even just mining with one CPU core you can rake them in: coiledcoin, groupcoin, geistgeld. The fact that no exchange currently lists them makes them great opportunities, provided you can mine some or find someone who will sell you some.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
bosses

Activity: 322

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:21:48 PM

I do not know, I think that SOMN is a scam. I would pay attention to Renos and Blitzcash

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:50:07 PM

forget ultra low market cap and forget 100x. look for stuff that's solid, above peanuts level and what you think is undervalued.

constantly scalping total shitcoins is nothing but a fast way to lose everything. you want something with a little bit of track record and some genuine potential.
thompshma

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:52:21 PM

forget ultra low market cap and forget 100x. look for stuff that's solid, above peanuts level and what you think is undervalued.

constantly scalping total shitcoins is nothing but a fast way to lose everything. you want something with a little bit of track record and some genuine potential.

^^^^ 100%

There are lots of solid oversold projects right now. They may not bring 100x in the sort term but there is lots of potential for profit right now.
Scuds31091

Activity: 352

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:56:56 PM

ACOIN is up 4288.33% since Jan 1st 2017!

Jan 1st 2017 - $3,230

Sep 16th 2017 - $141,743

This is an increase of 4288.33% since the start of 2017. This didn't happen overnight as a pump. This has been a healthy climb over the last 9+ months. The marketcap is still extremely low leaving a lot more room to grow and still a huge opportunity for new investors. This coin has an active dev, working wallets, exchanges, a growing community, very low supply, very low inflation, mining support, and fast transactions. This is an established coin with a blockchain over 3 years old. It is still extremely undervalued.

Feel free to join our new Slack channel and learn more: https://join.slack.com/t/acoin/shared_invite/enQtMjQyMzY0MTAzMjY5LWJkZDAxYTVjY2FjNWQ4ODQxMjE4ZTFjNTMxNzhhYWMyOGQ2OTc4MDRlZjUzZTBiMzNmOWMzZDA0ODE1MzhlNTA

Here is the 1 year chart:

PokerStein1

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:04:15 PM

Their market cap not small but you need to take a look at syscoin , xel , siacoin they have huge potentials.

LiGuBi

Activity: 316

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 11:05:03 PM

I just read a thread about Darcrus burning tokens, it could be at least x5 and potential x10 rising in price.
mikyadel (OP)

Arabic Translator

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:08:40 PM

IXCoin and I0Coin.

Both are among the first altcoins, merge-mined alongside BiTCoin.

I0Coin in particular is a great buy right now.

Both have gone through intense dumping in the past, back when Cryptsy was collapsing and afterward, so most people willing to throw away their coins cheap were already shaken out and right now we seem to be shaking out hopefully most of those that remain, or maybe even we are just seeing folks who bought at the last shakeout taking some profit from the way bitcoin has skyrocketed this year. (If you bought under 500 satoshis back at the last shakeout, you could make huge profit right now selling at the same number of satoshis per coin as you bought for back then, since satoshis are so much more valuable now.)

Both are long-term-supported coins with marketmaking that takes proceeds of selling on the sell side of the ledger and puts it right back, packed more densely, on the buy side, so the buy side tends to just keep getting strong and strong over time and able to absorb larger and larger dumps.

The fact that someone just dumped I0Coin down to 9 satoshis means this is one of the best buying opportunities to be seen in a long time.

Then too there are the ancient merged-mined coins that have fallen off of the radar completely, some of these are really low difficulty so that even just mining with one CPU core you can rake them in: coiledcoin, groupcoin, geistgeld. The fact that no exchange currently lists them makes them great opportunities, provided you can mine some or find someone who will sell you some.

-MarkM-

I0Coin  has volume of 38$ and ixcoin i think is a P&D as price is pumped many times then it falls to ground again !
i still don't understand your point in investing in these coins could u explain more

DosManos

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:10:07 PM

investing in some coins is gambling, i usually look on the technology behind the coin and not the marketcap graph
there are coins that have high potential and yet, not that big marketcap yet
i suggest you to look at VTC and KMD..
these coins are really going to make a change, and yet undervalued
if you want to know more about KMD - read about superNET, barterDEX and BTCD (all the project from the same development team)
and watch the VTC twitter page and site to see how much work they do, then compare it to LTC just see how much potential it has if LTC has gone so far Cheesy
VTC one of the leading projects that will work on lightning network, i dont see much of the coins mentioned in this post, going toward this, but lightning network is the real future

make your own research before investing
but investment should be in the technology and the project behind it and its vision
mikyadel (OP)

Arabic Translator

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:13:55 PM

I do not know, I think that SOMN is a scam. I would pay attention to Renos and Blitzcash
scam ! idk maybe but i'd like to hear why ?

mikyadel (OP)

Arabic Translator

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:52:00 PM

I just read a thread about Darcrus burning tokens, it could be at least x5 and potential x10 rising in price.
TRIG also burned 70M token and price is still the same !

mikyadel (OP)

Arabic Translator

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:44:28 AM

investing in some coins is gambling, i usually look on the technology behind the coin and not the marketcap graph
there are coins that have high potential and yet, not that big marketcap yet
i suggest you to look at VTC and KMD..
these coins are really going to make a change, and yet undervalued
if you want to know more about KMD - read about superNET, barterDEX and BTCD (all the project from the same development team)
and watch the VTC twitter page and site to see how much work they do, then compare it to LTC just see how much potential it has if LTC has gone so far Cheesy
VTC one of the leading projects that will work on lightning network, i dont see much of the coins mentioned in this post, going toward this, but lightning network is the real future

make your own research before investing
but investment should be in the technology and the project behind it and its vision

VTC looks good thanks for sharing

johanesrobin

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:45:23 AM

hey ,
i'd like to hear suggestion for altcoins that still have low marketcap and has the potential to hit 100x . i was thinking about SONM ! BUT I'M not sure about it .
Sonm ........... i already sell it i have 1000 snm. i was disappointed dev did not give good news about exchanger.
but after I sold some information came up and this is good news.
I'm sorry, and I suggest to hold back.
thompshma

Activity: 342

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:25:12 AM

I think the pump from that news already happened.
Kinieter

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:36:41 AM

im betting on qtum now , its so cheap ,
 omg tank the price , but qtum is not
i dont know what qtum price will be when they announce ico on qtum platform later
paramind22

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 03:36:19 AM

Buzzcoin or one of the other huge percentage POS coins could go up 100x.

Pasutinmeur

Activity: 302

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:30:53 AM

hey ,
SONM was having the worst team and i think you should think for another token, And i will believe the token exchange site will be worth a lot in the future. You can try to see the new coin and i think such as monetha and others will worth a lot in the future, if you are seeing monaco and centra will be the same token like that.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: