Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:47:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Inquiry] X11/Quark/Qubit/X13/X15 hash rate management wanted  (Read 127 times)
AltcoinScamfinder (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:44:56 PM

Ok, this is sort of unique. I will be vetting applications thoroughly and will need a lot of info so please don't take this as a 'rich get quick' scheme opportunity.

I have access to 110-350 GH/s+ (could be 500 GH/s+ shortly) of multi-algo ASIC for X11/Quark/Qubit/x13/x15. I don't have time to really max out the profitability which I know involves dealing with new projects, smaller alts, etc.

If you are exceptionally well versed and connected in the altcoin landscape, this is an opportunity for you to earn a % (pay based on performance) of the income from fairly decent amount of hash rate if you have the right knowledge and connections.

Feel free to PM, but be aware. I will not even answer unless you can provide some very solid references and showcase solid knowledge.

I prefer U.S resident applicants since I would like to meet, but in rare cases i'm willing to accept international. My hope is to be able to pay a very competitive monthly salary in crypto to the right person. Uncapped salary in % of 'over market' return on hash rate with possibility of earning ownership in mining operation.

Basically, if you are the right person, I might be able to make you rich. That's about it.

Don't try to scam or hack me. It's just not gonna be worth it. Been there done that and ill just crush you.  Wink

FOR RENT.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: