Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:14:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Whitepaper][POSW] POSW COIN | The World's First Trustless Profit-Driven Economy  (Read 20937 times)
Romanoff123

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:16:30 PM

why do i have to swap my coins in LIVEcoin ? is their another way

From what i read on the discord channel after 21 march when the XSN website will be launched you will be able to swap your POSW coin to XSN there.
I have already swapped my coins in Livecoin.net
how does the swap process work i just have to deposit posw their and thats it, i ask because i have no account on livecoin

Its really easy to create account on Livecoin exchange, just a few minutes, you only need to do it and send posw to Livecoin, all coin will be swapped automatically. Or wait for the XSN website.

Thanks for this informaiton, I just have uploaded my POWS to livecoin.net.
=> In regards to the swap. --> Will I get a notification when the coins are swapped to XSN ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Seb59

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:02:18 PM

Not a lot of reply about the swap ...
rule144

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:05:49 PM

Just did mine at livecoin.net, was smooth as silk.
Nikolaiy

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:03:44 AM

I looked through the whole topic, but did not find something on which exchanges had already been listed this coin?
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:08:12 PM

you have to join telegram. this thread in here is not maintained in a high extend right now
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:44:32 PM

what is stake reward % per year now?
Seb59

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:06:18 PM

The swap 4 was OK.

Will there be a swap 5, due to the limit of cryptopia I could not transfer all my POSW ....
binkyj357

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:21:58 PM

Does anyone know if you can swap from https://xsncoin.io/ yet? I could've sworn I saw a reddit post saying that was an option, but no mention of it on site that I could find...
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:07:38 AM

Does anyone know if you can swap from https://xsncoin.io/ yet? I could've sworn I saw a reddit post saying that was an option, but no mention of it on site that I could find...

Soon they will, they test it
Seb59

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:09:13 PM

there will be another swap on livecoin ?
falce

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:26:33 PM

posw is being swapped to xsn right now, so it will be gone for good soon, and hopefully the xsn-team decides to just let poswallet.com (and any of their great service-site ideas) die. poswallet.com was nothing less than a pain in the ass since about april/may 2017. and quite impressively got only worse for about a year. Or to put it in another way: roadmap items from posw, which just disappeared: eth integration, staking anything but posw, exchange, marketplace, debit card, ….
the only thing that was delivered was “poswallet2.0”, which worsened the gui, reset the verification (oh was I happy I never sent posw back there after the downgrade), and finalized the “community oriented” “profit driven” coins main site as an online staking wallet. And there is still not even a roadmap for the site. So if developed, we will get some kind of surprise egg

So if the site is good for anything, it obviously is for depleting the value of a coin, which has been developed for real [was not believing them after all their delays and questionable poswallet2.0 release] and offers trustless pos and masternodes. But that’s about it. There is no seesaw mechanism (was changed for a 45-45-10 split (stakes&masternodes 45% and 10% for the treasury), and there will be a rather “fun” challenge system, which will be used to change the requirements (ram/cpu) for masternodes as devs like (just have a look at their discord). To be fair, the reason given for that, is that with ccpos and other roadmap items mn will have to perform more complex calculations, but the communication was as posw as possible – so people learned about that after they swapped and were told there was seesaw for about half a year.  

Another fun part about xsn is, that there is a premine of 76.5m (https://github.com/X9Developers/XSN#coin-specs). There have been a few millions added at devs will, because 5m dev fund and 1.5m hardwarefund (plus 10% of all blockrewards with xsn) are just not enough… if the circulating supply was around 44.1m (cmc did not update this very often, lets say the last update was a year ago) so it should be around 1% more because of staking -> around 48mill. Dividends were paid, lets say 2m (about 0.5%) were dividends, makes 50m. Plus the funds 56.5m. So 76.5m premine minus 56.5m gives us another whopping 20m for the devs(i guess it is safe to assume that they were premining). But they get 10% of every reward (first month  around 216.000 xsn) - at least they wont have to die from starvation.

Marketing has to suffer of course, since there are no funds available to market the coin, maybe the treasury should be 90% and 5% for mn/staking. But poswweekly is back with the shortest article up until now and is just explaining, why seesaw is not used. Posweekly is back after 3months nothing and has lost its quality as well, after changing the meaning of the attribute weekly. Yeah.

Bloggers best dont write about posw/xsn because every info you give gets changed anyways. A rather adventurous reinterpretation from the q1 top 10 exchange listing (was posted in their discords announcements) also took place, since the team has decided that livecoin.net is the new exchange listing. Also the delays of this project are legendary.

The swap itself was and is being handled very amateurish and after 4 months of testnet, I was under the impression, that there will be a wallet, which has all promised functions integrated. But now we are at wallet version 1.04, still no tpos gui, which was promised for last week, and we will get v1.0.5 (maybe with tpos gui?) soon presumably. Updating the wallet every other week just shows, that the testnet was not used for developing, but as a time waster for the community.
AdalineVahle

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:18:58 AM

PoSW Coin Community Announcement: Vote for POSW to be listed on CryptalDash.com Exchange.

PoSW Coin has been featured in the New Coin Listing Competition, this is your chance to grow the market cap and liquidity pool of PoSW Coin.

Support your coin by voting now, voting ends in 8 days. (PoSW Coin is currently in last place with 0 votes)
https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing
falce

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:11:16 AM

PoSW Coin Community Announcement: Vote for POSW to be listed on CryptalDash.com Exchange.

PoSW Coin has been featured in the New Coin Listing Competition, this is your chance to grow the market cap and liquidity pool of PoSW Coin.

Support your coin by voting now, voting ends in 8 days. (PoSW Coin is currently in last place with 0 votes)
https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing

pretty sure noone will vote to get a coin added, that is being swapped away at the moment. but keep this information going. so we know how much this exchange - and you - bother about checking/researching coins
truethat

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:47:44 AM

What about xsn directly for sale for usd on stakenet.io along with the staking services? 
8489faustn (OP)

Activity: 128
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:23:45 PM

This thread will be closing as the PoSW team is transitioning into XSN. The new XSN thread can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3213013.new#new
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  

Jump to: