Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:25:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Chinese propaganda  (Read 666 times)
pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:27:14 PM

What propaganda do you have in mind? China isn't fighting cryptocurrencies or trying to discourage people from using them. They used their ban hammer and that's all there is to say. The only thing that was close to propaganda was the FUD when they were saying that they are going to ban exchanges and didn't do it for 2 years. That was a really bad move that made the bear market last so long in 2015.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ironman2014

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:29:48 PM

China is a great power country, which is significant at the world stage...I believe they have a great influence on the bitcoin price and opinion of people about crypto

moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:49:08 PM

This is an old topic and this has already been discussed by some members here.
there is nothing to be worried about right now, China is not a threat to cryptocurency. China holds 20% of world trade volume, and will increase in the future.
Betheng10

Activity: 238

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:00:44 PM

American movie producers targets Chinese audinces because it can greatly affect the profit of the projects. Although foreign movies are required to have chinese actors cast in the movie before the government allows the movie to be shown in their country.

Point is, China's population market can greatly contribute or even dictate a project's success.

zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:01:21 PM

perhaps China is one of the best imitator countries in the world and its residents are also required to prioritize the use of domestic products. Maybe their motto is 'if I can make it, why should I buy it'. As with cryptocurrency especially bitcoin, which could be considered to be threatening their currency. Finally, a ban is done, and it's enough to shake the market. Maybe again, the ban is done so that people prefer to use cryptocurrency he made.
ucingucingan

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:06:26 AM

I also think so, somehow Chinese always do the same thing to bitcoin, it happens very often, sometimes it seems to me that China is just wanting to take advantage of itself from the panic they spread
tongkatakai

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 09:21:02 AM

Don't you think if the news from China had come earlier like 5 years ago, it would have crashed the emergence of cryptos. I think that was the news that saw bitcoin heading downwards.
Whats your view?
Naturally, in China there is a rejection of bitcoin transactions because they consider illegal transaction bitcoin used for crime transactions and pay hackers
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:55:51 AM

There are so many people in China!

BTC users are also very many, but BTC is forbidden in China!

If BTC is legal in China, the development of BTC and cryptocurrency will threaten their financial order!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:49:28 AM

Don't you think if the news from China had come earlier like 5 years ago, it would have crashed the emergence of cryptos. I think that was the news that saw bitcoin heading downwards.
Whats your view?
Naturally, in China there is a rejection of bitcoin transactions because they consider illegal transaction bitcoin used for crime transactions and pay hackers
No, I don’t think this news is authentic. Why China will not be part of bitcoins and the crypto world as they better know that for becoming super power, they have to take out the mark over international economics. And in future, everything would just be dealt and measured in bitcoins and crypto so they must not be ignoring and banning bitcoins if they have such wish to become.
Tigorss

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:06:53 AM

sometimes we have to be heartened by the news, china has always had a bad response to crypto, so naturally if they spread the news that it is cornering and dropping the world of crypto, let's show that here we are still strong and endure and always optimistic with this cryptocurrency, here's my opinion on this
it is certain that China will do such a thing because they are planning to make a new digital currency that will be specially used in their own country which ultimately does everything against other currencies that are planning to rise in the country.
da7a1oad3r

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:57:36 AM

I still claim that the influence of China on Bitcoin is exaggerated and users themselves are to blame for that. They give too much importance to the news from China and then react on that news creating mess on the market.
Still, five years ago the influence wouldn't be so big as now exactly because Bitcoin wasn't so developed and popular then.

True that, nowadays there is no point in that "China" or "USA", whales from lot of different countries has a huge influence and they're doing that not for national interests but for profits
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:03:19 PM

sometimes we have to be heartened by the news, china has always had a bad response to crypto, so naturally if they spread the news that it is cornering and dropping the world of crypto, let's show that here we are still strong and endure and always optimistic with this cryptocurrency, here's my opinion on this
it is certain that China will do such a thing because they are planning to make a new digital currency that will be specially used in their own country which ultimately does everything against other currencies that are planning to rise in the country.
i also had a headache reading thread that cryptoworls in china are considered illegal. maybe this is china plan that wants to feel free by creating their own digital currency so they can develop it themselves. we know that china is a big industrial country

d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:05:43 AM

There are so many people in China!

BTC users are also very many, but BTC is forbidden in China!

If BTC is legal in China, the development of BTC and cryptocurrency will threaten their financial order!
There are few companies in China who prefer to give a part of the salerie3s to their employees. But again according to the question and some other facts, China is against Bitcoin despite being the top spot for mining Bitcoin. This really shows two faces of China which might be due to political purposes or may be they do not want to loose the hard earned money by investing in Bitcoin.
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:18:14 AM

Whats your view?

will i thinks this feed news coming from china have no relevant in the situation 5 years ago happen,because the situation now that  this chinese government they only want to make there own digital currency system on there own thats why they do not allowed,foreign ICO project development  to establish a bussiness in means of cryptocurrency to there homeland because they want to create there own,and not to crashed the emergence of cryptocurrency system.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:26:18 AM

China is a big investor boasting a huge fraction of the world's population within it's borders. But whether not China joins in the crypto currency world, crypto currencies will still fly and will definitely still be strong. Although it won't hurt if China actually joins in. But then again, other countries will fill the void that China left. Then again, this news is from last year so i don't think it is still relevant.

KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:00:43 AM

it is still like this incident from some time back china opened the cap of access to his country against crypto whether this is a mere politics or not. Indeed China is the first country to successfully develop a crypto that can spread to other countries in the world until finally they plan to make their own crypto.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:40:18 PM

Chinese government never want something in their country which influence their own currency value in the international market. Because of Chinese government bitcoin is ban in many country. According to Chinese government and politician Bitcoin negatively affect their country economic growth and also affect their central bank profit. Chinese government want their full control on their country currency value but Bitcoin affects that thing in many way. So these are some reason behind Chinese propaganda.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:42:51 PM

Whats your view?

Yes, when icos on china has announced earlier then there is no way for bitcoins today to become very powerful like the price today is rising into a very huge amount.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: