Bitcoin Forum
October 23, 2017, 05:11:23 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FREE ELECTRICITY?...Careful what you wish for!  (Read 2846 times)
Philopolymath

Activity: 224

Walter Russell's Cosmogony is RIGHT!

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:53:15 AM

Ok excuse me for getting all philosophical but it is a most serious issue related to mining.

Think VERY carefully what would happen if I gave you the plans to a device with a cheap one time cost that would give you inexhaustible free electricity. (At a fixed but very high rate/unit)

Do you really want EVERYONE to have THAT kind of POWER!  (Actually I do but NOT until the Human Species gets it's head out of it's ass)

KNOW that there are a very few inventors that HAVE done this...Much to their detriment.   Tesla Moray Russell

THEE POWERS THAT BE..would never..could never..allow it........

Actually! If you think about it this way..In the second sentence change the word electricity to MONEY..
Now you can start to imagine what Bitcoins true potential is!

8x S9's and  A Polarity Controlled  Electric Gyroscope
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mrnat

Activity: 37

Better > Every Day

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:39:23 AM

Ok excuse me for getting all philosophical but it is a most serious issue related to mining.

Think VERY carefully what would happen if I gave you the plans to a device with a cheap one time cost that would give you inexhaustible free electricity. (At a fixed but very high rate/unit)

Do you really want EVERYONE to have THAT kind of POWER!  (Actually I do but NOT until the Human Species gets it's head out of it's ass)

KNOW that there are a very few inventors that HAVE done this...Much to their detriment.   Tesla Moray Russell

Actually! If you think about it this way..In the second sentence change the word electricity to MONEY..

There are some interesting ways developed in the last 5 or 7 years from Argentina to India, regarding Free Electricity generated from mixtures of Wind turbines with neodimium magnets, and obviously more advanced projects
check this link for more info

http://emediapress.com/2017/07/23/2017-energy-conference-panel-discussion-1/

DefH5QdQ4ZyTPkToa4ufAJYpeSeYQq8YEA - DeepOnion!!
slate_main

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:28:08 PM

Ok, let's find the original plans that Nikola Tesla created and all build Tesla Towers! this is serious business.
theunbeatable

A FILIPINO TRANSLATOR AT HEART

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:37:00 PM

If there is such thing as free electricity, then it would be defying all the rules of science. There must be something that drives that electrons and flow through the wires in order for electricity to be flow and it might be fire, pressure, solar, water or wind.
If not then defying the laws of science means that were creating a dark matter and that can lead to a greater cost later if we've realized it. Remember the tidal energy that we thought to be almost perfect because it's just harnessing the flow of tides in high and low position? No, tidal energy has a big impact to earth rotation.
One of the really most economical is the solar power because it's just harnessed the sun's power.
If tesla really invented the free energy and the government hide all the details why can't they use it? Because I think it's not complete or it's not a human feat to do. The humor that he created a device that can harnessed gravitational power !ust possible but I think it's not free.
If you really want to mine bitcoins with less power the best way is that you mined it in countries that is low cost in electricity and the climate is cool. Second option are solar panels.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 1232

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:52:09 PM

If there is such thing as free electricity, then it would be defying all the rules of science. There must be something that drives that electrons and flow through the wires in order for electricity to be flow and it might be fire, pressure, solar, water or wind.
Now don't go confusing the dreamy-eyed uneducated masses with silly things like the Laws of Physics...

-Joshua Zipkin aka Joshua Alexander leaked AMT A1 miner skype chats http://bit.ly/1Qjt6lj
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
VRobb

Activity: 658

I'm in BTC XTC

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:12:35 PM

The Three Laws of Thermodynamics for Dummies:

1) There's no such thing as a Free Lunch.
2) The best you can theoretically do is break even.
3) You won't break even.

I don't believe in superstition because it's bad luck
In Hotels, I prefer the 13thF1oor6CAwyzyxXPNnRvu3nhhYeqZdc
These aren't the Droids you're looking for: S5 & S7 (Sold), R4B2, R4B4 (RIP), & S9-13.5
designer24

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:56:29 PM

How to get free electricity?

It's SUPER easy.

Method #1:

Rent an office with electricity included. Mine bitcoins in your office.
or rent an apartment room with utilities included. Mine bitcoins full time.

Method #2:

Go to a public library with a bitcoin miner in your bag.
Start mining full time.

Philopolymath

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:48:31 PM

You can mock and stay ignorant if you wish...
To alone not respect it is a very real possibility is immature irresponsible, INTENTIONAL IGNORANCE!!! ...inexcusable.
Classic symptoms of the semmelweis reflex.

Like well institutionalized and indoctrinated defenders of ignorance.
Lord Kelvin "Heavier than air flight IS IMPOSSIBLE"...
IMB Chairman 1972 "There is NO market for personal computers"

In polar opposite we have...
IBM FOUNDER Thomas Watson when asked...What is the secret to your success?
Response..Quote "Ask Walter Russell"

OUR ENTIRE ELECTRIC WORLD was made possible primarily by ONE MAN..TESLA..

I did not imply a free lunch....the part about inexhaustable potential is drawn from the immeasurable expanse of outer space..
But the laws of thermodynamics ARE wrong incomplete.
BB and GR & SR are complete frauds disgraceful crimes..The Nuclear Atom Standard Model is a crime, an insult to empiricism and reason.
The Electric Universe is daily enjoying validation from Thunderbolts.org and others.

Is it really that hard to accept there are amazing discoveries and things you have be KEPT completely in the dark about?
Will arrogance and pride and blind faith prevent you from seeing how suppressive a corrupted FOR PROFIT academia and gravy train publishing monopoly can be.

You act as if you DON'T want it...Just Don't want to even think it possible?..That is cowardly thinking..
A true open minded scientist understands all too well how close man is to unimaginable new insights into physics.
Instead of silly impossible perversions like Dark Bullshit...What if the speed of light is ZERO?..What if Light does NOT travel?
So what if all the laws of physics text books must be re-written...Deal with it..
Today's trivial toys would seem as fantastical impossible godly instruments to peasants of but a few hundred years ago.
You are peasants AGAIN today and are as equally intimidated and blissfully WILLFULLY ignorant.
Like I said..
Not until Humans get their head out of their ass...Don't say I didn't warn you..It's EASY if you know how...Hard part is NOT GETTING SHOT for doing it.
Any scrutiny of Russell cannot fail to impress...He is at least a worthy messenger..
Are you sure you wish to discriminate and dismiss his treatise so quickly and not even allow investigation or testing. Perhaps a yes would be best..wait..

Imagine and reply RESPONSIBLY MATURELY SERIOUSLY...or at least make your jokes and insults creative..
There is a machine......get over it.... just like an ASICS... except instead of mining it MAKES FREE electricity...Now What?
Do you go public and open source it?
Do you disappear and use it surreptitiously and try to become the Count of Monticrypto?
Do you curse the day you learned it possible and move to a hermit cabin in Alaska?
Do you sell it on Ebay for 69-Goggilian dollars? and a night of sex with your fav celebrity. (My machine MY rules)
Do you make one for yourself but with just enough juice for your comfort and luxury ...no exploiting..
Do you immediately apply it as a new uber weapon and proceed to conquer and rule Earth? (My personal fav)

I would a make bunch of working copies for my best buds first of course..safety in numbers..
RSVP

jakezyrus

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 12:47:33 AM

actually its possible and i actually see it ,  people do this on our country ( philippines) mostly on the poor cities like tondo, manila and some rural areas people knows this kind of illegal activity and its called or termed "jumper" they just modified the electric meter or wires      
and put some devices or some put an extension cable and attach it to others electric meter in that way they would consume less electricity and most cost are shouldered to other people. these smart people can do mining factory if they want but they dont because they dont care about whats going on online.

holdme___LET'S HOLD THE FUTURE OF AI CHATBOTS  [WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     TOKEN SALE  LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook  Twitter  Slack  Medium  Instagram  ANN Thread  Telegram  Reddit  Github
Mrnat

Activity: 37

Better > Every Day

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:01:43 AM

Law of Termodynamics and Physics, are inmature, it helped us progress so far, but doesn´t explain many things... whatever, for many people the world looks (round) but they say its square... because they think in a square box
Throught all those years so many projects that got killed like the water car, which defies the 3 famous laws, even tough school did a good job teaching robots instead of open minded human beings, unless is proven unguilty doesnt mean its guilty boys.

DefH5QdQ4ZyTPkToa4ufAJYpeSeYQq8YEA - DeepOnion!!
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:23:42 AM

<incessant drivvel snipped> You act as if you DON'T want it...Just Don't want to even think it possible?..That is cowardly thinking..
A true open minded scientist understands all too well how close man is to unimaginable new insights into physics. <and more snipped>
You have no idea.... While I applaud the Eternal Asking of 'What IF' - ground that in what is known to-date. Only then can one rationally try to find holes in that knowledge and conceive of ways around problems.

I digested all I could find on Tesla, Maxwell, Faraday et al as a child. My parents very early on encouraged me to Learn with a capital 'L' and I did. They were smart enough to trust me playing with high voltage plasmas before I was 10yrs old (only God knows how many TV's I tore apart for parts as a kid..). Still have the good sized Tesla coil I built when I was 11. I built my 1st laser (Scientific American, Amateur Scientist 1970 Feb, pg 116) when I was 14.

You want a REAL mind-bender on particle physics, Quantum Mechanics and what is currently known about the Multiverse? Start with Lisa Randall's Warped Passages and her follow up books. Seriously -- I highly recommend them though the last 2 deal a fair bit with her involvement with CERN and the search for the Higgs Boson.

The Proverbial 'What Is Known and the Why of it' will constantly evolve in the details as Mankind's Knowledge increases but some, yes call them Laws with a Capital 'L',  are inviolate with zero wiggle room. The primary one being that Energy cannot be created or destroyed - it can only change form. If you are extracting energy from a system and use it be it to light a LED or power a miner that energy consumed had to come from somewhere. Period. Closest thing possible to obtain 'energy from nothing' would be to steal it from another Dimension because all the energy there ever be that can be used from this Universe is already here in different forms be it matter/dark matter, electromagnetic or gravitational fields/waves or so far other un-discovered particles, thass all there is and there ain't no-mo.

For over 40 years my JOB has been to make the Impossible Possible - and that is based by deep understanding of How Things Work. Mainly involves building on what is known-to-date and then yes asking, What If...'. That understanding also makes it very easy to point out what simply Cannot Ever Be without something seriously re-writing current laws of physics.

Oh, as for
What if the speed of light is ZERO?
It can be. Well pretty damn close to it at least. Relatively speaking Tongue I believe the current record is something like several minutes to cross a few millimeters 38mph Slow Light. Look up Condensed Matter research sometime...Ja that is a Wikipedia link but still a decent start. Even when highly slowed the 'speed of light' is <drumroll> still The Speed of Light because said velocity must always be referenced to what the light is passing through... One real world example is what is called time-domain dispersion of the optical pulses used to send data through fiber optic networks.

TANSTAAFL rules no matter what.

-Joshua Zipkin aka Joshua Alexander leaked AMT A1 miner skype chats http://bit.ly/1Qjt6lj
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
VRobb

I'm in BTC XTC

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:56:37 AM

Casting pearls amongst swine there, notfuzzy.  These total fucking idiots are going to try and argue that so-called "free energy" exists, which is such rubbish as to not really merit a response. Consider the two postulates as to why arguing with idiots is futile:
1st - They bring you down to their level
2nd - They beat you with experience

Any and all who cling to this fantasy of free energy or any of its psychobabble brethren are akin to flat earth believers, ghosts and goblins worshippers, fermented curd lunar foundation fanatics, and aliens coming here to probe our rectum hopefuls, and THEY ALL need to STFU and get a goddamned brain already.
Sheesh

And to make it even clearer for the synaptically challenged, the new and improved
Three Laws of Thermodynamics for Total Fucking Idiots:
1) You don't get something for nothing
2) If you're lucky, you'll break even
3) You're not lucky

Read it, learn it, live it.

These aren't the Droids you're looking for: S5 & S7 (Sold), R4B2, R4B4 (RIP), & S9-13.5
Therockaoa

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:11:08 AM

How to get free electricity?

It's SUPER easy.

Method #1:

Rent an office with electricity included. Mine bitcoins in your office.
or rent an apartment room with utilities included. Mine bitcoins full time.

Method #2:

Go to a public library with a bitcoin miner in your bag.
Start mining full time.

what are you talking about ?

You need pay electricity bill even you rent an office.  It's not free !
And a bitcoin miner in bag Cheesy,  lol
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:13:53 AM

Casting pearls amongst swine there, notfuzzy
Ja often seems to be the case but there is always the off-chance that some reader will be inspired to actually delve deeper into the how/why of things. Then they can intelligently look at the world around them and ask "What If...?".

And again, I do highly recommend Lisa Randall's book 'Warped Passages' it is an actually downright entertaining intro into the world of Particle Physics/Quantum Mechanics.

Tesorex

Activity: 144

Deep minions

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:26:53 AM

Except you are actually consuming electricity to mine Bitcoin, you say that you have a system that gives free electricity(money/Bitcoin) but the machine still is using electricity, you failed.
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:36:56 AM

You need pay electricity bill even you rent an office.  It's not free !
Ja. The Landlord has added what they thought to be a reasonable amount into your rent to cover the cost of what they *think* you will be using. Might not be a separate billing item but the cost is in there. You might be able to hold them to 'free electric' for the duration of the lease but good luck getting it renewed for the same rate.

Again, TANSTAAFL

VRobb

I'm in BTC XTC

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:37:48 AM

Casting pearls amongst swine there, notfuzzy
Ja often seems to be the case but there is always the off-chance that some reader will be inspired to actually delve deeper into the how/why of things. Then they can intelligently look at the world around them and ask "What If...?".

And again, I do highly recommend Lisa Randall's book 'Warped Passages' it is an actually downright entertaining intro into the world of Particle Physics/Quantum Mechanics.
Quick aside: early 1990s, taking a class at Cal Poly on Quantum Mechanics. After taking the final I walk out of the class dejected and fully convinced I failed and wouldn't graduate and all the fallout that would bring. Grades are posted some days after and I Aced it. I guess it's true, if you say you understand QM, then you don't understand QM.

How zen is that?

Edit - oh and if you recommend it, I'm totally getting that book.  Ever read, "Gödel, Escher, Bach"? That's some fun yet serious thinkin' reading!

Philopolymath

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:29:05 PM

And yet..nobody is addressing or answering the question..

The Free Electricity Machine exists...( A MODEL A-1 version costs $5k makes 5000Kw/hr)

NOW WHAT?

NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:58:55 AM

Easy-peasy: 5MW - as in 5 Mega-watts for only $5k, sounds great. Go buy one and make a full video of it in action powering a very good sized remote village somewhere and prove the world wrong.

I'm sure the 'inventor' will love taking your money.

Philopolymath

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:16:48 AM

Easy-peasy: 5MW - as in 5 Mega-watts for only $5k, sounds great. Go buy one and make a full video of it in action powering a very good sized remote village somewhere and prove the world wrong.

I'm sure the 'inventor' will love taking your money.

That has already been done.. by Moray And Russell...possibly by Testatika in Switzerland
Both are long dead.

The HYPOTHETICAL Question still remains...
ASSUME it would cost 5k to make a 50K generator...The costs and output are irrelevant to the MAIN QUESTION...
PRETEND YOU  ARE THE INVENTOR or can replicate with ease from the original design.

So l'm I'm going to score that as a vote for.... "I WILL Do nothing, Don't believe it...I WILL spread FUD and remain ignorant"

Alaska is looking better and better...

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.