Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:26:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitdeliver.com - Complete site and domain for sale.  (Read 1119 times)
skajake (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 12:01:27 AM

I am selling a complete website and domain name for bitdeliver.com on bitmit:

https://www.bitmit.net/en/item/34107-bitdeliver-com-email-bitcoins-complete-site-and-source-code

The winning bidder will get a bundle with all the source code and graphical assets.  The domain name will be transferred into the name of the winning bidder. 

If you have any questions please contact me through PM or tinybyteapps@gmail.com.

We will be use bitmit's escrow service.

FAQ:

What is bitdeliver.com?  It is a site that we developed to make it easier to send bitcoins through email.  It is a great way to send bitcoins to a recipient if you do not know their bitcoin address or if they are a novice.

Why are you selling Bitdeliver?  After developing the site we quickly realized we need to spend more of our efforts working on mobile apps and not spend resources trying to market this new site (we are not marketing / SEO experts).

How much traffic was Bitdeliver getting?  Honestly not much, we just rolled it out a bit over a week ago and posted a link on reddit.  A couple people used it to send coins.

Can I test it?  Yes, the site is currently running in testnet mode in Amazons AWS cloud.  Test away, you can get free tesnet coins here: http://tpfaucet.appspot.com/

But I don't like the site's fee structure!  No problem, you are getting all the source code so you can adapt it to whatever fee structure suits you best.

What are the code specifications?
  • Built on the bitcoinj library.
  • Supports wallet private key encryption.
  • Maven project with all dependancies specified in the pom.xml
  • Spring MVC project with proper model, view, controller separation.
  • Annotation driven Spring interface implementations.
  • Communications service interface with Amazon SES implementation for email processing.
  • Customizable via properties file
  • Hibernate for database persistence.
  • Daily scheduled process to send administrators status updates and process expired coins.
  • Exceptions handled and reported to administrators.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
skajake (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 03:00:19 AM

Just a reminder that there is now less than 24 hours left to bid.
Celegrom

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 09:38:42 PM

If you receive no bids, will you sell at a lower price?

Teka

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 10:40:52 AM

I will buy it for 0.5BTC if you still want to sell it.
tuckertz1992

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 01:36:09 AM

I'm very interested in this - Please PM Me

New Bitcoin Miner - If i've helped you, please donate: 15G6Zm6rAJu6ME5BQqX9GXGwGLgzC9Mboc
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: