Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:05:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do we really need to depend on China on cryptocurrency?
Yes - 0 (0%)
No - 21 (100%)
Total Voters: 21

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we really need to depend on China on cryptocurrency?  (Read 825 times)
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:46:23 PM

As what the title says, do we really need to depend on China on cryptocurrency? I say no imho.... Look at Facebook and Google. They are both banned in China, and yet they worth billions. I believe that the US alone could bring bitcoins up and hit $5k above.

Also, I agree with this: https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-price-is-headed-to-25000-despite-recent-setbacks-researcher-on-cnbc

I just think that this is a great time for us to buy more bitcoins and accumulate. I'm still long on Bitcoins.

What do you guys think ? Any opinions are appreciated.

Definitely not. Bitcoin, in the first place, is not created to be monopolized by one country and it is not created for the sole use of China. Honestly, I'm relieved that they banned (regulated) it in their country. Our community doesn't need a country that's always on the move hoping to centralize the distribution of it. Bitcoin will move forward with or without China. There will be some cons about it but the pros heavily outweigh them.

Like you, I'm still long when it comes to price of BTC. The dip that we experienced last weekend is just, in my own opinion, a correction that is badly needed by BTC so that we can navigate the $5k area and beyond.
of course, the Chinese very much broke the firewood and this fall many afloat. But the fact is that this is the only opportunity for today to buy Bitcoin at a fairly low price which went down to $ 2900

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:19:09 PM

As what the title says, do we really need to depend on China on cryptocurrency? I say no imho.... Look at Facebook and Google. They are both banned in China, and yet they worth billions. I believe that the US alone could bring bitcoins up and hit $5k above.

Also, I agree with this: https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-price-is-headed-to-25000-despite-recent-setbacks-researcher-on-cnbc

I just think that this is a great time for us to buy more bitcoins and accumulate. I'm still long on Bitcoins.

I don't think we should make ourself dependent upon the china because already many strange things i am seeing in the china that are indicating that anything that we can't expect may happen .
Here Google and Facebook like things are better example to understand that how the china can make descion about the bitcoin and ICOs like things over the exchange .
Here instead to think about the negative factor we should use the opportunity that we have currently with the down in the price due to news of exchange ban in china and pending of the decision for the one month .
Currently the price of the bitcoin is below of the 4000$ , so why not to make buy now and sell after 1-2 weeks because we know exactly very well that price will surely increase easily because in the future Price will only increase  , so make investment today and make ownself free from all types of the loss because profit will be at the end .
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:25:01 PM

I really like the statement about how bitcoin value fluctuates with blockchain technology too. A lot of people overlook this and it's probable (I haven't checked the numbers myself yet) that blockchain technology usage is what pushes the price of Bitcoin the most soon. As more companies adopt the tech, BTC will go up.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
hovrah

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:38:48 PM

I really like the statement about how bitcoin value fluctuates with blockchain technology too. A lot of people overlook this and it's probable (I haven't checked the numbers myself yet) that blockchain technology usage is what pushes the price of Bitcoin the most soon. As more companies adopt the tech, BTC will go up.
As for the problems with China, I think that the problem will soon be resolved and all functions of the Chinese users will be assumed by Japan. The main thing is that the cat should stabilize and we see the new maximum prices for Bitcoin.
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:24:35 AM

OK mate let me put it this way with or without China cryptocurrencies still have billions of people to attract, not just ordinary people but there are some

Governments in need of decentralized banking system, countries like Iran and North Korea with dozens of other countries could really use Bitcoin to feed

Their people, bypassing sanctions, how is the world supposed to ban the entire internet? not even considering if something like a satellite could be up

There orbiting the earth to provide synchronization for the nodes only way would be to shoot it down which would cause an international crisis if they

Ever use missiles to target satellites other countries such as Russia might react with retaliation if the debris damage any of theirs. my point is, not only

China but no other country is keeping Bitcoin alive, people do.
Hamstead

Activity: 805

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:42:13 AM

No, because there a lot of country can support the cryptocurrency. Even if China were really to ban bitcoin, people will try to invest in other means specially cryptocurrency is a global trading that cant control by any goverment or country.
Exactly, impact not only china supporting bitcoin there a still more large countries behind this and there is nothing to be worried if china will stay away from bitcoin. Of course, we struggle big crisis at first but it would back in along run. But it is impossible that china will leave bitcoin because probably they earned more shares with that.
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:40:53 PM

Despite being a powerful country I think it is their great lose on banning Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. I mean they're even entitled as great investors since Chinese people are known for their attitude of being business minded. Banning this great opportunity will significantly cause them a fortune (sarcastically). Although losing a country can disrupt the value of Bitcoin as it was mentioned but lets not panic about it since eventually we can recover those as cryptocurrencies will reshape the economy of this world.

Their just showing off, they just want attention, that they want to prove to other countries that they wouldn't need this kind of innovation because they can be a great country without it.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 01:02:48 PM

We all know that China is a big player in the cryptocurrency community but depending on them is a big no to me. Though it has an impact on the price due to the banning of Bitcoin in that country it does not mean that without them the price will totally fall because Bitcoin is not only for one country but for all. Majority of countries in Asia is using Bitcoin and accepting it as new payment system or even an investment. I don't think one or even five countries banning Bitcoin can make the price crash into like zero because like for example there are 100 countries using Bitcoin 95 of it are legally accepting Bitcoin and only 5 are not. Therefore their actions of banning Bitcoin does an advantage to us or it will lead to success for investors and enthusiasts because of buying on price dips.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:11:44 PM

It was a big mistake when the Chinese began to dominate the market bitcoin mining. Such actions, bitcoin was really at stake. It certainly can't stop bitcoin, but some difficulties will create. How many users have lost their money because of the landfill? I hope these mistakes will be considered.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:29:28 PM

china does have the largest population in the world and currently the number of bitcoin users in China is very much. but when we together use bitcoin then we do not have to wait for china. let china have its own path. the important thing is we can use bitcoin and we can also make a positive development for bitcoin. because more and more use bitcoin then we will also get the results and benefits are satisfactory.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:43:11 PM

china does have the largest population in the world and currently the number of bitcoin users in China is very much. but when we together use bitcoin then we do not have to wait for china. let china have its own path. the important thing is we can use bitcoin and we can also make a positive development for bitcoin. because more and more use bitcoin then we will also get the results and benefits are satisfactory.

Its just a manpower only buddy. If we guys ignore how we all world countries to the North Korea. Likewise we can do that in bitcoin for China. Then non of the Chinese will take power in bitcoin in future also. Apart from china there are many countries to adopting bitcoin recent days. Throw any IP hitting from China out of the forum and any bitcoin related sites. We have warn them. They should not do here.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████