Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:48:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is NOW the best time to buy or enter in bitcoin?  (Read 10020 times)
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2828
Merit: 575

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:20:49 AM

It is better to buy bitcoin if the price is going down but right now it is kinda not happening maybe wait for another scandal or news in china because it will greatly affect bitcoin. If you have the money to buy bitcoin right now then buy cause from what i heard bitcoin's price will go up.

What kind of scandal are you still waiting to come from China? They are done with bitcoin and they will not affect the price of it. But I kinda agree that its much better to wait in dips to enter the market. But as of today, the price is too high and its not good to enter. You have to wait for the perfect time before getting into the ecosystem.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gunungkembar

Activity: 545
Merit: 43

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:26:23 AM

Bitcoin prices plunged from $4900 to $3300 withing pan of few days. Now some news-points from bitcoin world are claiming this price plunge was planned. Check following links:

https://news.bitcoin.com/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/
http://btc-flow.in/2017/09/16/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/
http://btc-flow.in/2017/09/16/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/

Now without going into whether above claims are true or not, my concern is "Isn't this is the right time to enter the bitcoin market or purchase few more". There is definite signs of improvement in the bitcoin price market. Current price is around $3757. It is quite possible to see bitcoin back to 4k to 5k or more. Given biggest players from finance sector are eying this lucrative market.
What do you think, is this is right time to buy some more bitcoins or wait and watch?

yes of course this is the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin price could be in the coming year will be more expensive, because if you know bitcoin it has limited supply and demand very much, this is one important factor that make bitcoin price expensive.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:39:40 PM

Actually you should have already entered bitcoin before the price was this high i would say that you can still buy it because the price will go up more this way you will have profit anyways.
actually this scenario is not the best time to buy bitcoin because its value is to expensive now adays . yes you can still buy now but you dont even know if bitcoin will continue to surge or you can earn alot of profit if you buy bitcoin now. Cause bitcoin value always fluctuation .I suggest to wait until bitcoin value drop before buying to get much profit when it climb again . That is the best time to buy not now. So no repent later
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:01:37 PM

It is never too late to buy bitcoins. Currently with a market value of $5000 per annum it has a potential to cross the $10000 mark by the end of next year. But still due to the bitcoin gold fork that is set to occur prior to the SegWit2x hard fork on November 16, the bitcoin price will likely remain in the $5500 region, until atleast the Bitcoin gold development team adds strong play protection to it.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:07:52 PM

I guess that by "now" you mean yesterday.Every time is the best time to enter in bitcoin.
The price crash is over,but the price is again under 4000 USD.That doesn`t matter anyway.
I see many threads asking "should i buy now" posted by newbies,but you are a Sr.member,you should have more experience here.If you have money and want to buy,just buy ,don`t ask.
Don`t seek advices about what to do your own money.
Exactly because the fact that you have more knowledge about bitcoin and you see how it really works. So why are you still asking for it? Well, if you want an answer the perfect time to buy bitcoin or emter here was when its price drop. When it happen grab the opportunity and hold for it until it pump again to get profit from it. I can say everyday was good to buy bitcoin why? Just simply because of what I see in bitcoin that it continue to increase right now.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 06:29:12 PM

Bitcoin prices plunged from $4900 to $3300 withing pan of few days. Now some news-points from bitcoin world are claiming this price plunge was planned. Check following links:

Now without going into whether above claims are true or not, my concern is "Isn't this is the right time to enter the bitcoin market or purchase few more". There is definite signs of improvement in the bitcoin price market. Current price is around $3757. It is quite possible to see bitcoin back to 4k to 5k or more. Given biggest players from finance sector are eying this lucrative market.
What do you think, is this is right time to buy some more bitcoins or wait and watch?

it is unlikely that the price of Bitcoin will return to $ 4k - $ 5k,
if you are wondering if it is currently the best time to buy Bitcoin I should say yes,
because we know the price of Bitcoin every year will be higher ..

PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:41:13 PM

if you are wondering if it is currently the best time to buy Bitcoin I should say yes,
Bitcoin price now is bubble. But I believe that at Christmas or end of 2017, BTC price will go up $6k-8k.. then go down.. So it hard to said that what time is should buy or sell.. Only earn and hold is smartly way Smiley.. Or maybe invest on folks (BTG)??
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:43:59 PM

Now is probably a good time to buy Bitcoins because the price has dropped some. It’s possible that it will drop more, but it’s hard to speculate. The one thing we are pretty sure about is that the price of Bitcoin will eventually rise to new highs at some point. If I had extra funds to invest, I would definitely consider buying more now while it’s cheaper than the high. You will most likely make a profit.
iiinspiration

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:54:27 PM

https://news.bitcoin.com/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/

I think now is the best time for this!
Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:10:32 PM

Now is probably a good time to buy Bitcoins because the price has dropped some. It’s possible that it will drop more, but it’s hard to speculate. The one thing we are pretty sure about is that the price of Bitcoin will eventually rise to new highs at some point. If I had extra funds to invest, I would definitely consider buying more now while it’s cheaper than the high. You will most likely make a profit.
I think even after hardfork, investors are now giving good support to bitcoin and that is the reason that the price is still trading so stable. If the investors will continue their support to bitcoin then we can expect that bitcoin price is going to increase more and more and therefore i think it is still the best time to invest money i bitcoin.
stergium

Activity: 655

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:21:52 PM

First I don’t think so that the price will come down to $4000. As per my experience the price will come down to $5000 not less than this and it will be a good chance for buyer to buy bitcoin in the price of $5000 and after a week time they will enjoy their bitcoin with a value of $6500. I am planning to buy bitcoin when the value comes down to $5000. I will not wait more for buying if it touches my predicted price of bitcoin.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:31:40 PM

I think now is the best time for this!
It is all about the money. If you have money then it is the time to invest in bitcoin and earn more and more money without waiting any more. I think the best way to earn money without investment is signature campaign. Signature campaign is free to join but you will have tow wait for some time to make money from this campaign. If you have investment then don’t waste time, if not then join this form to make money.

Dannaey

Activity: 468

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:14:12 AM

It is always the best time to enter or buy Bitcoin, though there will be circumstances that it is not good to buy. If you are asking when is the right price range would be to enter, I think when it is close to $10,000 - $11,000. I guess it is possible that Bitcoin will dump into that range before this year ends. I am not sure, it's just my instinct tells me.

chineseprancing

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:22:51 AM

It is always the best time to enter or buy Bitcoin, though there will be circumstances that it is not good to buy. If you are asking when is the right price range would be to enter, I think when it is close to $10,000 - $11,000. I guess it is possible that Bitcoin will dump into that range before this year ends. I am not sure, it's just my instinct tells me.
Your right sir, every time is the best time to enter bitcoin community. But if you are newly member in crypto currency industry, it is hard for you to have a job and to gain profit for certain period. Moreover it is good for you, if you started to have an account in bitcoin for the past period, because I was sure that time you were earn a lot of income and profit.
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:39:53 AM

Actually, the best time was 5 years ago when the market value of Bitcoin is just 300 USD. It is now having an expensive market value of 12000 USD, and surely, those who invested and held bitcoin for years, will have a huge profit and might have been rich by now. but it is not too late to invest or enter to Bitcoin because it is expected to be more expensive in the future.
ElizaZX

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:44:39 AM

Actually, the best time was 5 years ago when the market value of Bitcoin is just 300 USD. It is now having an expensive market value of 12000 USD, and surely, those who invested and held bitcoin for years, will have a huge profit and might have been rich by now. but it is not too late to invest or enter to Bitcoin because it is expected to be more expensive in the future.
Of course, he already reached almost $ 17,000 and continues to grow without correction for six months. Possible exit on the Chicago Stock Exchange slightly change the position.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:45:07 AM

I'm almost certain that bitcoin will achieve another most noteworthy incentive in this year. Envision if Chinese exchanger likewise worked by and by afer being managed , this will be an awesome/positive toward bitcoin esteem.

I'm typically spend my month to month compensation for contributing bitcoin with no uncertainty since I've trust bitcoin more than 3 years and continue checking as of recently
radjie

Activity: 1778
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:25:52 AM

Every moment is the best time, because a belief that Bitcoin will get better for a long time, and the price of Bitcoin in the future will increase. now or later it makes no difference, because the graphics will always improve.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:01:23 PM

Every moment is the best time, because a belief that Bitcoin will get better for a long time, and the price of Bitcoin in the future will increase. now or later it makes no difference, because the graphics will always improve.
It is not true that every time is a good time to invest in bitcoin because you should have a great timing and also a good analyzation in order to make things work. Bitcoin is a good investment but if you will not enter the market in a good way and if you will be careless then you will not make a good progress.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:54:13 PM

I think every time is not the right time to buy Bitcoin,but we have to choose the right time and also the mature analysis to get within Bitcoin.
If you buy when this high Bitcoin price is a careless act,and my opinion the best time to buy Bitcoin is when the Bitcoin price goes down,that's where your best time to buy Bitcoin and keep it in the long run.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: