Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:49:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know a good project?  (Read 5347 times)
Ken.drick

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:30:41 AM

More learning, more research, innovation, teamwork, excellent

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johnsm79

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 10:37:42 AM

Check how fast a project is building up. Team, telegram chat, bitcointalk chat, are they transparent. Check the linkedin profiles of the team. Are they real. Do they have a registered company?

Like Trade Token accepts and fiat currency, meaning is regulated which means is real.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:40:07 AM

You need to answer firstly what field you want to invest in. Once you decide that, then spot the ICO that is working on a project in that field. Then start researching the different types of ICO's you have found. You can do this by browsing this ICO's website if it has one - it should have one if its a serious ICO.
Then check the white paper and definitely check the roadmap and see what the mission and vision of the ICO is. I believe that a good ICO needs to have a good team, to make sure the ICO will be successful. Once this is done, you need to make sure of the caps and token sale details.
This is how you know if an ICO is good!
cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:42:11 AM

When you visit the website, check the profile or linkedn tab and do a profile check on each team member, check their past and make sure there not Joe Blogs from planet Mars. They need to fit the description and be who they say they are!
Jlyn27

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:47:50 AM

Its been always a mystery to us, newbie on how can we really know if a certain project is good? Ive always been confused wether should I buy a coin of this project and hodl it ir not.?
jpiterson15

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:59:55 AM

There comes a time when a good project should be connected with the real sector; we want this, or not. Only by tying together "different worlds" can you protect yourself from bad investment.
Just imagine that you can be a shareholder of the company on the other hemisphere and receive dividends simultaneously in crypto and cash?))
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:10:01 AM

for me personally the criteria of a good project or should i say a successful one is the people who are backing this project, the idea it is caring the dev team and their portfolio and background, and there also a marketing criteria that the project holds like the market-cap the supply etc....
Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:00:47 PM

i'm newbie just know cryptocurrency, i have a little money and i really want to income ICO. But a newbie like me will not discern which is a good project. so i hope old member who have experience this will share for me How to know a good project?
I am also new in this business but we can know a good project from the information in this fourm and if the project was followed by many people and many good comments about the coin

Gunpaycity

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:06:32 PM

i'm newbie just know cryptocurrency, i have a little money and i really want to income ICO. But a newbie like me will not discern which is a good project. so i hope old member who have experience this will share for me How to know a good project?
if I get recommendations and information from my friends who are senior in this business to know and choose a good project to have altcoin

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
handy_hotdog

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:26:40 PM

Research is the key here. Just like any investment knowing the business, the industry and where they are going is vital. Here are a few things i look for in an ICO

- Strong team - Both in development team and also the CEO's / marketing (no point having a great team to create something, if nobody can advertsie it and push the startup in the right direction.
- Realistic vision - not aiming too high or if they do not reach their target everyone who invested will be disappointed
- Solid whitepaper - Well thought out, shows realistic goals, a strong good vision and a plan of action
- Strong social media presence - A social media that shows they are connected with everyone
- Good customer support - Shows they care, and they have invested time and money into making sure the average investor can ask questions
- Good website - A business who is willing to throw time and effort into a good website are less likely to be a scam
- finite supply - ICO's with no cap can be dangerous and can simply just damage their own coin by releasing more for more investment.
-Market they are getting involved with - Is this a new market? or a dying one? who controls the market?

Also here is an interesting article comparing ICO's with a working product vs a vision.

https://medium.com/@crowdholding/mvps-pocs-and-ideas-which-icos-should-i-better-invest-in-and-which-will-let-me-down-369bf1ffae2

Hope this helps and happy investing!
pugilist555

Activity: 474
Merit: 261

GBM

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:31:05 PM

Hi) Some guys from Ukrain are going to stert interesting project called Bank of Memory) and they have such interesting idea) if u interesting u can read something about it here bmcoin.io

Blockchain technology
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:33:31 PM

The team behind a particular project speaks volume and also a good project should have working product and huge market base.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:02:56 PM

Before investing into any ICO, even when you find the project very attractive, make your own investigation. Browse information about the project team, check how long they use their pages in social nets, consider the whitepaper of the ICO and even the site design.
I also like when there are information that founders present themselves at conferences.
SiiGLe

Activity: 161

ICO Live! betterbetting.org

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:38:25 PM

To understand if a project has quality or not first thing I check is the team. I’m trying to search the team , their websites etc to see how trustworthy they are .then i check their  references. That way you can learn how professional the project is and how strong grounded it is. Rest is luck Smiley

BetterBetting          Betting Currency of the Future
TOKEN SALE  ❱❱  December 15th, 2017
██████████     FACEBOOK     |     TWITTER     |     TELEGRAM     ██████████
Chan8

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:09:02 PM

Invest some of your coins into spectre.ai . This project has a very solid and knowledgable team back it. It uses the ethereum smart contract to fully decentralize the platform and solve a real world problem tbat is affecting millions of people around the world in the trading industry 
Please take your time and research this project, pre sale round is done. Raised close to 7million without any big whales, vc and big groups involved. This refused over $6 million  from investment groups or whales wanting special bonuses.. main sale starting on the 17. Join our telegram and register for main sale.
Dakshkapoor

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 08:04:35 PM

What i do to check whether the project is good or not is:-
1. I search all information  regarding the whole project on its website.
2. Then i search for its team members, whether they have that potential to make that project success.
3. Then i search that whether the people are taking interest in it or not.
4. Its popularity.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
edward222

Activity: 164

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:15:34 PM

I believe now it's a perfect time to invest in good ICOs.. what does it mean? A competent development team is the most important point. You should know very good who is behind the project, their past projects... people are the key point of successful ICO.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:22:52 PM

There are certain things an a factors which you should consider to judge a project.
1. IDEA -this is the most important factor to consider. Always look for projects with unique ideas as these projects have higher chances to grow with a very fast rate.
2. TEAM - a strong development team aids in faster growth of the project.
3. Popularity - popular projects have more support and popular projects are way more stable in the long run.
ahtremblay

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:03:22 PM

That's a good question. If you wanna find a nice ICO to invest. It is not too hard. Reading whitepaper, focusing on the target of project, researching about devs, those are works you have to do.

Nagrogflaz

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:22:32 PM

a good project will certainly be followed by many participants as they surely consider the project to be profitable in the future

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: