Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:12:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This post is for those that think they missed the boat  (Read 3022 times)
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:46:02 AM

Yes your right, there are so much opportunities to sell/buy crypto it may be more bigger than you've ever imagine. so be patient to get a higher profit!
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
elegion

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:53:09 AM

The Internet is completely changing, have any of you heard of the Inter Planetary File System or IPFS? New opportunities will be available through Filecoin once IPFS becomes more widespread. There are many new technologies and opportunities coming out in this space that will allow anyone to build a very attractive portfolio. IOTA, EOS, NEO and many more including a few, and very promising ERC20 tokens as well.

Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:42:31 PM

If you feel you missed the very early Bitcoin boat and you looked back and regret it and feel you missed out but then eth came along and if we missed that boat we feel we missed out there too. So erh was the second really big one so there will be more. We must just learn from our mistakes and next time take action rather then simply ait idley by. On the other hand you are making a prediction for the market but I still think there is something to learn.

Poppily

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:32:33 AM

I think investors in Cryptocurrencies should really be buying into the concept behind the tokens instead of just merely looking for capital appreciation- that way, you need to put hours into researching the concept, which guarantees enough due diligence and saves one from rushing into a decision that one may regret
bingg0

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:50:34 AM

Pretty solid advice. I'm here now and trying to inch my way forward and yet I'm obviously bummed out on opportunities I missed.
However, your words just put things into perspective.

Yes, the climb may be more difficult now, but it will just make it more worthwhile. Thanks!
hodlftw

Activity: 326
Merit: 104

Santa Coin

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:19:02 AM

I like the mindset. Do not regret the past. We are living in this present moment so take advantage of that. Brilliant

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: