Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:12:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ledger nano S to coinbase issues  (Read 644 times)
jeff40 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:31:29 PM

Hi everybody

I have a ledger nano S since yesterday.
I pratice many test with 5 ou 6 $ before more large storage. I use ledger wallet bitcoin (chrome) and myetherwallet.
LTC : coinbase to ledger wallet : ok              ledger to coinbase : ok
ETH : coinbase via myetherwallet to ledger : ok                         ledger to coinbase via MEW : ok
BTC : coinbase to ledger (confirmed with ledger , pending with coinbase : 0 confimation)  ledger to coinbase (confirmed with ledger, no pending no "receved bitcoin" with coinbase) what's happen ?

I have test this twice, with legacy and with segwit blockchain on ledger wallet bitcoin. Nothing appears on coinbase after send with ledger !   Huh
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jeff40 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:56:08 AM

8h after finally OK !

I have another question. why we can move one full or 0.5 bitcoin from coinbase to another adress (ledger for exemple). 0.2 is possible but one or 0.5 I can't why ?
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:28:40 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2017, 05:42:08 PM by Zocadas

8h after finally OK !

I have another question. why we can move one full or 0.5 bitcoin from coinbase to another adress (ledger for exemple). 0.2 is possible but one or 0.5 I can't why ?
Never heard about that, but that would explain, why actually problems on transfering high amounts are reported at this category. Try maybe better to send little amounts from coinbase to your wallet. You will pay more fees, but is better as to loose whole amount. It is also possible, that transaction is still not confirmed completly on coinbase.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: