Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:36:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sick of ICOS! 99% of them are not worth the investment! Share your opinion ;)  (Read 633 times)
Gorgeous011235 (OP)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

I Love DeepOnion!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:42:40 AM

Of course i can make some serious cash with the right ICO but if i buy the tokens in the first hours of listing on exchange i can double that cash!
Understand?

No, this makes no sense. I have seen several good projects which loses their value very fast after hitting the exchange. The best bet would be to buy after this initial dip, off-course there are risks. But if the project is good, the price will pick up eventually because real investors will come in

In my opinion the most of dumpers are people who got those coins/tokens by supporting the ICO for bounties.
So people behind ICOs should understand that it is not a good move to reward helpers with tokens of the ICO.

What is the average bounty for any project 1-3%? Lets assume that half of that is dumped right away, 0.5-1.5% cant be enough to be responsible for 10, 20,30 and more % downwards motion. They are the initial big investors.

Yes i agree with you about initial dip to be the best moment to buy and maybe you are right when you say that initial big investors are the first to dump and make the price get lower than ICO..but i still think that too many bounties can produce a similar effect..lower but similar  Wink

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AyaYotoko

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:59:17 AM

I don't know much but I have invested on 1 ICO only, that was the reason why I joined here in BCT. I was actually looking for a long term investment and with dividends so I think the ICO i joined is perfect for me. But I'm glad I read your thread and realized that there are ways to get profit quick. I'm more into long term investment but if there's a way to get quicker profit then it wouldnt hurt to try your tip  Wink
yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:15:21 AM

Hi everybody,
I would like to talk with you about ICOS and how i realised that investing in them it's not a good move anymore.
Here's why : the 99% of ICOS once are over and coins/tokens are listed on exchanges they tend to lose their value reaching the most of the times a lower price than the original ICO price, resulting this way a very bad investment for the ones who actually joined the ICO.
I came to the conclusion that the best thing to do is not to invest in Icos and wait for the coins/tokens to be listed on exchanges and buy them on the very first hours that they are released on the market.
What do you guys think about that? Do u still think that ICOs can be a good investment or you agree with me?
Let me know  Wink

i share the same point as you, but one difference is that if we plan not to invest in ICO, we will not pay attention to ICO, then we may lose the information that which one deserver to buy even it hits on exchange
grizmoblust

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:00:48 AM

Yes, I agree with you. Most ICOs need more than few month to reach a higher price than ICO time. However, if you join ICOs, you can get bonus tokens. So, Both of joining ICOs and waiting until it list in exchange are ok. That depends on your calculation.  Cheesy

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:15:18 AM

Airdrops are where its at now.
Works better because you don't have to beg for money just premine and distribute the rest.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:26:07 AM

Hi everybody,
I would like to talk with you about ICOS and how i realised that investing in them it's not a good move anymore.
Here's why : the 99% of ICOS once are over and coins/tokens are listed on exchanges they tend to lose their value reaching the most of the times a lower price than the original ICO price, resulting this way a very bad investment for the ones who actually joined the ICO.
I came to the conclusion that the best thing to do is not to invest in Icos and wait for the coins/tokens to be listed on exchanges and buy them on the very first hours that they are released on the market.
What do you guys think about that? Do u still think that ICOs can be a good investment or you agree with me?
Let me know  Wink

You are correct, I have a token before like more than 6 months ago that was not listed on the trading exchanges yet. I was holding on it, unfortunately I have to dump everything because its losing its value. But after a few months, it was listed to a good and trusted exchanges and it hit like 100% the first time it listed, however, the dump happens losing the value of that token. I still have token though of a another ICO, and I'm getting a good return because the price on the last few days pick up.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀