Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 09:41:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [wtb] Hackforums account  (Read 436 times)
YouDropSomething (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:50:52 AM

Looking for hackforums account.

Will go first with old, reputable members, if you are a new member on bitcointalk, we will do escrow.
vervainagospoda

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:03:01 PM

Will go first with old, reputable members, if you are a new member on bitcointalk, we will do escrow.

Bought an account once, Omniscent tracked the ip change on the next day and banned it. I bought awards and etc, so screwed up lost about 150$ with that account

YouDropSomething (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:51:05 PM

Bought an account once, Omniscent tracked the ip change on the next day and banned it. I bought awards and etc, so screwed up lost about 150$ with that account
Maybe you got banned for multi-accounts? I, myself, have never had an account on hackforums, so that will not be a problem.
hardcore

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:40:33 AM

Maybe you got banned for multi-accounts? I, myself, have never had an account on hackforums, so that will not be a problem.
The problem is the change of IP, theres a trust scan and other members just report if theres a change of ip

YouDropSomething (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:22:21 PM

The problem is the change of IP, theres a trust scan and other members just report if theres a change of ip
Thanks for the info, so, are you saying that hf account sales aren't happening on bitcointalk? I assume that they look at trust scan if some sort of deal is going to happen on hackforums? I, myself, am not looking to do any deals on hackforums, just need a simple, plain, old account. Also, people do travel, what about trust scan then?
YouDropSomething (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:56:29 AM

Still looking if possible.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: