Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0  (Read 2682 times)
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:40:23 PM

Yes the price is even more than 4000$ actually, and thats really good news. I think Bitcoin will continue rising and it will reach 5000$ maybe before the end of this year
paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:50:01 PM

this is very good news to everyone. big comeback to us that bitcoin reach again on 4k marks.
xtyson

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:54:18 PM

Hype! bitcoin staying strong boys invest now.
adiksau0414

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:55:38 PM

That's really a good news. Hope to invest some. All the btc faucet i joined in decreses its satoshi.
Mybe the law of demand and supply

CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:59:54 PM

I knew it! Glad I didn't sell a single satoshi. Bounced back despite two bad news from China dan Jamie Dimon FUD. $5000 incoming this year!
Vladv26

Activity: 321
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:08:59 AM

surely this is good news. Bitcoin proves to be through a difficult situation without China.
Great news. Bitcoin grows with more than 100$ every day now. I hope in 1 month it will reach 5000$ or even more. A big number of people said that bitcoin will be destroyed and its price will go down very much but it didnt happened.It is not that easy to destroy somethinf that has almost 10 year and millions of poeple use it.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:10:01 AM

surely this is good news. Bitcoin proves to be through a difficult situation without China.

The reason is, Ico's that are from china are somehow popular and trusted buy different traders that is why they are really have a huge amount of percentage to make the market circulate very well. My ethereium coins will reach 300$ soon and it keeps on recovering.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:11:15 AM

Well it is a good news alright. I saw a picture of a person with a bitcoin balloon floating in the sky and he's using his middle finger onto the Chinese people LOL. Don't worry guys bitcoin will go back to 5000 usd or so. Just wait guys and probably you can profit a lot right now for those who bought bitcoin during the dip.
I think more than $5000. Now the bitcoin price is around $ 4075 and it looks like the price will continue to skyrocket, with the charts continuing to show up so I suggest to keep bitcoin to even buy as much as we can, I'm optimistic at the end of the year bitcoin price will reach $ 7000.
Bitcoin value now is recovered to the problems encountered to China, hopefully that it will continue for long time. I don't want experience again the bitcoin fall down price because I was panicking due to unexpected declining of bitcoin price. For now I can't withdraw again my bitcoin immediately due to I just want to save it for long time, I believe that this coming month bitcoin value was increase more and I wish it will become healthy.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:16:18 AM

Well it is a good news alright. I saw a picture of a person with a bitcoin balloon floating in the sky and he's using his middle finger onto the Chinese people LOL. Don't worry guys bitcoin will go back to 5000 usd or so. Just wait guys and probably you can profit a lot right now for those who bought bitcoin during the dip.
I think more than $5000. Now the bitcoin price is around $ 4075 and it looks like the price will continue to skyrocket, with the charts continuing to show up so I suggest to keep bitcoin to even buy as much as we can, I'm optimistic at the end of the year bitcoin price will reach $ 7000.
Bitcoin value now is recovered to the problems encountered to China, hopefully that it will continue for long time. I don't want experience again the bitcoin fall down price because I was panicking due to unexpected declining of bitcoin price. For now I can't withdraw again my bitcoin immediately due to I just want to save it for long time, I believe that this coming month bitcoin value was increase more and I wish it will become healthy.
Looking bitcoin is not totally recovered because their value now was not reach the $4500, since bitcoin value before banning ICO's in China was close to $5000 I think we need more time to says bitcoin is fully recovered.
xbugitox

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:36:16 AM

That's a good news and at the same time a good sign! For sure it will increase more.
ClvrGmr

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 12:43:42 AM

Yes this is so true. China is one of the greatest trading country in the world regardless on what field may be digital cryptocurrency or real money. They have such unique talent on trading and selling such goods and offers quality services. This are the reasons why the banning in China affected bitcoin so much. I assume many people in China are related or are using bitcoins, having them banned on bitcoin will be a great lost in the shares and community of bitcoin thus the resulting effect is the drop of bitcoin price. I am also happy that now we are still hitting $4000 mark even without china. This proves bitcoin's real potential.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:46:29 AM

That's a good news and at the same time a good sign! For sure it will increase more.

Bitcoin is back again and it's indeed getting stronger than before because of the persistent increase in market cap. I'm optimistic it will grow past 5k$ before the end of the month.
flowdon

Activity: 340
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:53:06 AM

wew!! a lot of people look into it, i think it will approaching to a new ATH. what a clown smile for the the green eyes'ers.

caravel

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:54:36 AM

This is just the beginning. After every fall, there is always a big rise.
BTC will be 5000$ USD or more in the next 30 days.

I'm calling it right now.

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:04:58 AM

As of now the price of bitcoin is 4100 dollars and for sure it will increase more in the next few weeks so be ready and for sure you will earn again profit. More bitcoin more profit to come. Even china ban exchanges of bitcoin we can become high bitcoin price. And I believe because of china do ban for sure bitcoin will reach 5k dollars this month or maybe next month.
Mysterious01

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:08:07 AM

It is a good sign that bitcoin is starting to recover from falling.
And for investors who bought btc as the value went down to 3k USD they already gain 1k USD profit. Congrats to us.
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:13:45 AM

This is just the beginning. After every fall, there is always a big rise.
BTC will be 5000$ USD or more in the next 30 days.

I'm calling it right now.
Yes it is bitcoin value now is back to $4000 and I'm looking forward for their future value. Moreover hoping that this crypto currency will continuously raising up. For now I have some bitcoin and I hold it wand to increase more their price before I sell it.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:14:42 AM

of course now proven. bitcoin and other altcoin markets can rise without any interference from china. just look at the proof bitcoin has now touched 4000 $, in just a few days. this proves that china is not a market that has an effect on bitcoin, just as many say bitcoin digital money without citizenship. and this is money for the future for a much better investment.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
baronious

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:15:52 AM

Bought the dip without a doubt.  The ones who buy the dip and/or continue to hold always profit at the end.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:44:47 AM

Last week is the bad week of bitcoin and it is bearish, dipping down to as low as 3000 USD, the culprit are the Chinese alleged ban and supension of Bitcoin excahnges in their country as well as alleged bannong on ICOs and JP Morgan CEO Mr. Dimon's inlfluential statement has suffered a lot to traders and thinking that would be the end of bitcoin and then this week when JP Morgan spotted buying bitcoins, then the traders are happy again as it bounce back again to 4k.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: