Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:01:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pricing over 4K ,thinking about buying  (Read 2572 times)
xypos

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:42:32 AM

Right now would be a great time to buy. As i've stated many times before: Do not buy just cause the price is going up.

You see if you just have a bit of patience then you'll find a dip which will be the perfect time for you to accumulate bitcoin at. Right now the price is at $3600, which is a $600 discount from the $4100-4200 level you wanted to buy at.

Still though i think price has potential to go down some further. Only buy with some, not all of yoru funds.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:24:05 AM

Perhaps there will be marginally better times to buy in the near future but is it worth risking saving a few hundred bucks when on the flip side bitcoin could potentially push through 5k and to an all time high?
Probably not. If the uptrend continues(which probably will) soon we will see $5k and gradually and floor of $5k like we more or less saw a floor of $3k last week that was probably the best time to buy. But now is also a good time to buy as soon $4k will be left long behind like $1000.
You should buy when it dips, last week it was in dip . Many took that opportunity to buy more. Maybe wait a little longer or buy now. It can increase anytime soon.

but china is banning their bitcoin exchange site, so i would believe that buying bitcoin right now is not really recommended - that dip was most likely because that, china is banning those money laundering like a shark. if there are more support it is going up without that affection.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:41:04 AM

I think that you can still can buy now, and wait a few months and profit, if you want 2x, 3x or more, you must have more patience
Even if it is in high price, still you can buy if you can afford it. Buying bitcoin even if 5k is still profitable as bitcoin price still of high price in the market, and it will goes up as other big countries embracing bitcoin. And maybe  a big chances that it will hit into 6k or more within this year.
Just decide your self, early birds have a great chances to get more.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:47:01 AM

As of now the price of is 3600 dollars and fot sure it will increase again so dont worry and we will see again the price of 4k dollars maybe this week or next week and for sure the price of bitcoin will hit again 5k dollars so dont worry about . You can buy bitcoin as of now and for sure you will earn profit in the future. Buy right now and enjoy and payout later. But invest only you can afford to lose.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:29:40 AM

A bit frustrated.  I have been following this whole crypto frenzy for a few months now. Told a lot of friend and family about it and sent them countless articles.  I sat back and watched it drop quickly to under 3K thinking it would continue to drop to maybe 2-2500. As it went back up  finally thought seriously about buying a coin or two and finally get into this game.
I bought about $500 worth a few days ago just so I could buy an array of cheap alt coins I believe in. I had a deal to get some from someone on localbitcoins yesterday and it would have been 3600.  As the time approached he informed me he sold them all to a "whale" and id have to wait until today.  Cry  Now his price is 4200 ........

Should I just look at is a long term investment like gold and buy now ? Buy now and buy again if it dips ?   I keep reading all these articles full of opinions about it going to 100K +.   I would hate to look back at this junction in my life with deep regrets.  When I first heard about bitcoin it was dirt cheap and I thought it was a joke.  I didnt take the  time to inform myself and blew it off.  No big regrets.  This time I have done a ton of research frankly obsessing on the topic for the last week or so.

What say you ?

Thanks  

Bitcoin is a long term investment but it's not a good idea to buy whenever you feel like buying especially if you are being influenced by the fact that everyone else is buying and you think that price is going to go up as a result.

Go against the crowd sentiment, if most people are buying without reason then it's a good idea to wait for the dip.

Like right now, i'd say that it's a very opportune time to buy.

cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 03:44:01 AM

iam not buy if bitcoin price over 4000 dollar
i will wait bitcoin price down to 3000 dollar and then buyback again

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:33:08 AM

its difficult to see bitcoin price down to $3000 although the chance is possible but it is a good idea to wait until the price is reach that range. but now i think it is a good time to buy bitcoin but we need to be careful when we see the market trend because we have short time until the end of this month to decide to buy now or later. but for me, i will wait until the next month because i am curious about what will happen after the chinese market is closed.
kafiddrhman

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:52:55 AM

it might be better to do some observation first before deciding to make a purchase transaction against bitcoin if you have any doubts about buying it now.
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:07:58 AM

Right now would be a great time to buy. As i've stated many times before: Do not buy just cause the price is going up.

You see if you just have a bit of patience then you'll find a dip which will be the perfect time for you to accumulate bitcoin at. Right now the price is at $3600, which is a $600 discount from the $4100-4200 level you wanted to buy at.

Still though i think price has potential to go down some further. Only buy with some, not all of yoru funds.
That is right since there will be a coming fork on November. We are now experiencing the ripple effect of it, though the epicenter is still months away. You're suggestion on buying is not bad and I agree that somewhere in the middle or late October there will be a big dump. The buyers will have their opportunity to have such profits if the timing is right.

I believe it will dump until 2.5k or something. So be updated always, this is an opportunity to those investors out there, and to the whales as well.
ap3311

Activity: 476
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:35:44 PM

too many manipulative procedures have been performed in the last 2 weeks. what was already done by those who did it. people have to sell   very cheaply what they buy really expensive. in this way the prices are lowered and those who create this manipulation are much cheaper than the bitcoin stocks. it is necessary to stay in the hodl position without being sick of such games. if the bitcoin exceeds 4 thousand dollars, the resistance points need to be determined well. the price may go up to 4300 after those levels, but again if the resistance goes away, it may fall back to 3200 levels very quickly.The price of bitcoin has to be realized very carefully after 4 thousand dollars has approached and passed.

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Creating the future you desire, one bid at a time

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
YOUR RELIABLE PLATFORM FOR SKILLED &
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION CLIENTS & CONTRACTORS

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN AIRDROP

CoinsCoinsEverywhere

Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:36:47 PM

That is right since there will be a coming fork on November. We are now experiencing the ripple effect of it, though the epicenter is still months away. You're suggestion on buying is not bad and I agree that somewhere in the middle or late October there will be a big dump. The buyers will have their opportunity to have such profits if the timing is right.
It is indeed wise to keep this mind.  All auction-style financial markets (like bitcoin) try to predict what the price will be in the future.  Especially when an event like the fork is known well ahead of time, the market will either increase or decrease leading up to the fork, depending on whether the general belief is that the fork will have a positive or negative impact on bitcoin and its price.  When the fork actually happens, if the result is as the market predicted, you may see little reaction to the event.  But if the market gets it wrong, then you may see huge price swings as price catches up to reality.
pinky

Activity: 538

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:18:48 PM

it might be better to do some observation first before deciding to make a purchase transaction against bitcoin if you have any doubts about buying it now.
Buying on low price is better than buying when you see pullback.Never catch falling knife with naked hand Wink

For investing purpose it is better to wait for bear market.Liquidity is main factor that investors look for this.

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
CoinsCoinsEverywhere

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:10:29 AM

Buying on low price is better than buying when you see pullback.Never catch falling knife with naked hand Wink

For investing purpose it is better to wait for bear market.Liquidity is main factor that investors look for this.
How is buying when price is low different from buying on a pullback?  If you're not buying on a pullback, then you're buying higher, at least in the short term.  Or do you mean it's better to wait for some kind of price consolidation?  Usually, buying on a pullback does not mean buying as it's dropping.  It means you buy either when it looks like price is leveling off in a pullback, or you buy as price is just starting to rise as it exits a pullback.

How do you define a bear market in bitcoin?  In other financial markets, like stocks, a bear market is usually defined as a period when price is off its high by 20% or more.  If you use that definition, bitcoin is in a bear market as long as it's below ~$4k (i.e., we've been in one for a week).
OracionSeis

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:25:46 AM

its difficult to see bitcoin price down to $3000 although the chance is possible but it is a good idea to wait until the price is reach that range. but now i think it is a good time to buy bitcoin but we need to be careful when we see the market trend because we have short time until the end of this month to decide to buy now or later. but for me, i will wait until the next month because i am curious about what will happen after the chinese market is closed.
Today, buy Bitcoin still a good decisive if you really want to buy it at cheap price, if the price of Bitcoin can not falls down to $3,000 again, you will miss a chance to buy it around $3,xxx range price.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
dllhg (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:03:22 AM

Was a very short dip to 3500 a few days ago I wish I had acted on. It went to 3650 a few hours later which is what I paid the day before so I waited.  Now its been pretty stable in the 38-3900 range.  I thought it would continue down.  It changes direction so quickly. 

Still have 1.6 bitcoin and the other 1.4  is in alt coins. 10 ETH, 12 LTC and the rest is spread among various alt coins that have potential.  NEO and GAS went up a LOT today,  wish I had gotten more of those when cheaper.  I find it all very interesting. 

Mehedi72

Activity: 703
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 01:13:31 PM

Feeling So alas to you. Well Although some rumors said that btc will fall down but i don't think so. After fall down 3000$,  bitcoin is start to growing up and now the price of bitcoin is around 4322$ and will gonna raise up. Besides i think this is good time to buy bitcoin and makes profit from bitcoin...

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:24:27 AM

i think it is always a good time to buy bitcoin, as long as it still not as high as 10000 usd, since it is still considerably cheap, however we still need to check the trends, if we see it somehow going down, that's the best time to buy, since it will gain more profits. still we need to be very careful when buying, if we are not updated with any of the news and current events that are happening it could cost us, the more we know and understand when to buy bitcoin at a time like is much preferred than just randomly buying at any time or doing an impulse buying, since we all know that the price may no go  lower than 3000 usd as of now, we can be sure that around 4000 usd is a good time to buy. i think with all the positive news that are coming, bitcoin's price will go up, so before or after the fork, is the best time to buy, since there will be more investors that will hodl and only a few will sell their bitcoins, since they had already bought it at a cheaper price.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:48:18 AM

i believe you are in the wrong board. the board you should be saying this on is called altcoin speculation not bitcoin.
if you really think when bitcoin price goes down it is a "falling knife" then you never understood what bitcoin is. or maybe you don't know what a falling knife looks like Cheesy

if you don't believe me you an take a look at some bitcoin charts and see how "these many falling knifes" have ended up. each time there is a drop they are followed by a bigger rally. for example if you bought this falling knife when it went to 3k range you could have made $1500 profit max on each coin.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:00:00 AM

i think it is always a good time to buy bitcoin, as long as it still not as high as 10000 usd, since it is still considerably cheap, however we still need to check the trends, if we see it somehow going down, that's the best time to buy, since it will gain more profits. still we need to be very careful when buying, if we are not updated with any of the news and current events that are happening it could cost us, the more we know and understand when to buy bitcoin at a time like is much preferred than just randomly buying at any time or doing an impulse buying, since we all know that the price may no go  lower than 3000 usd as of now, we can be sure that around 4000 usd is a good time to buy. i think with all the positive news that are coming, bitcoin's price will go up, so before or after the fork, is the best time to buy, since there will be more investors that will hodl and only a few will sell their bitcoins, since they had already bought it at a cheaper price.
This is indeed a very good opportunity. because if you look at the bitcoin price chart then chances are that the price will increase again. some positive news has made bitcoin prices steadily increase. I want to give you better advice on buying at this time, do not get caught up when the bitcoin price has increased again. we should take this opportunity as good as possible because a good chance sometimes just come a few moments. bitcoin prices will surpass 5,000USD and we will benefit greatly with little patience.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:55:35 AM

As of now the price of bitcoin is alreadt 4500 dollars and i believe before end of this month possible price is 5000 dollars so if you have extra money in your pocket its better to buy bitcoin now becuase you will earn profit if you hold and you buy bitcoin. More bitcoin that you have more money to come dont waste your time just buy bitcoin and for sure you will be happy to result.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: