Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:47:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fastcoin - FST - The Fastest coin so far in the market - is launched!!  (Read 237838 times)
fastcoin-ok

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:18:10 AM

Link Here...

http://www.fastcointalk.org/index.php/topic,1106.0.html

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
almightyruler
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:34:52 AM

Thanks.

I think the problem is the size of transactions, rather than an insufficient fee to be picked up by miners, so doing tricks to increase the tx fee is probably not going to work. There's no competition to fill available transaction slots like there is with Bitcoin.

I think the reason that the transaction is unconfirmed is that by default the client will not create a block large enough to incorporate it. Change the blocksize to something larger and the miners (using the new settings) should pick it up.

-blockmaxsize=999000 will allow the client (of a solo miner) to create a larger block, but this is untested as I've been unable to mine any blocks recently.
Guido
Legendary

Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 08:43:14 PM

I've never had a problem with FST transactions arriving, that's over years and I have sent far bigger amounts before than one mentioned

BTC had THOUSANDS of undelivered transactions in mempool

every coin you visit the thread it's a daily thing for different reasons, this is very rare for fst
once blockexplorer fully synced we will have clearer picture

also the fat people here are trying to help one guy with this problem shows how helpful FST community is and how rare it is

good luck if you had this in ltc or btc
you'd be paying a mining service and trying to figure it out asking questions on bitcoin.stackexchange.com

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
almightyruler
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 10:55:12 PM

I've never had a problem with FST transactions arriving, that's over years and I have sent far bigger amounts before than one mentioned

Transaction size depends on the makeup of inputs (and outputs), and is not necessarily related to the amount you're sending. The issue with ariy's transaction is its complexity, resulting in a large transaction size.

There's a rough analogy with physical money. If you want to give someone $100, it's more efficient to hand them a $100 note, rather than 100 x $1... even though the value is the same. ariy's FST transaction is more like the latter, with lots of smaller inputs.

BTC had THOUSANDS of undelivered transactions in mempool

That's because there's more pending transactions than available space in blocks that are being minted. FST does not have sufficient volume to run into this problem.
almightyruler
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 11:38:43 PM

Finally managed to mine some blocks which incorporated a couple of the 'stuck' transactions (one had over 1200 inputs)

The first one was orphaned immediately.

The second showed up in the wallet as immature with 1 confirm, then after about 5 minutes it quietly disappeared from the transaction list.

Not sure if it's just a bad coincidence, or the network is rejecting the larger blocks I'm putting out.

I'll leave it going for another hour.
Cheetahx

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 03:45:46 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2017, 05:27:19 AM by Cheetahx

Hello everyone and thank you again to Guido and the rest of the community members for all of your continued support and constructive criticism.  

I wanted to give an update to many of you who have been patiently waiting for a post on the progress of our coin.  For those of you who have been following us on Twitter and Facebook you can see the community continue to build and we did post an exciting event that will be announced on Aug 1st, 2017.  This was further documented with our video provided on our YouTube Channel, for those of you who have not seen the video you can view it here....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPTJT8eOUpA

With respects to the Block Explorer, we have been in constant communication with the team at Block Experts https://www.blockexperts.com/fst and their support staff sent us the following email...

"Dear Info,
BlockExperts Support just logged a message to a ticket in which you participate.

Hi,

The fastcoin wallet is currently at block 8196663 downloading.
I can start the indexing process when the download of the blockchain is finished.

I am sorry for all the delays, i will adjust the hosting period to when the block explorer is starting to index blocks.
You're getting this email because you are a collaborator on ticket #578398. To participate, simply reply to this email or click here for a complete archive of the ticket thread.
"

So far, they have been great to work with and we appreciate the patience of all community members as we work with them to have our explorer up ASAP.  It goes without saying that our Coin, FST, does indeed have the deepest block chain of any cryptocurrency, and because of this, additional time is necessary to properly ensure the Explorer is configured correctly.

With respects to my logo avatar, yes, the Golden Cheetah is slightly different than the standard FastCoin logo, LOL.  Please note however this was something near and dear to me as I do prefer the classical look of the coin.

I feel that FastCoin from a foundational perspective holds similar intrinsic values to that of precious metals.  Although I have a personal preference of Silver over Gold, the look and feel of this Avatar has stuck with me for some reason and for now I wish to be identified on this forum at least with its logo for now, thanks again Guido as your comment is duly noted.  

You will find that many of the more established Crypto coins such as Bitcoin itself, has many different logo's and interpretations and I think that is a good thing to show the diversity of the coin, yet show support for the fundamental's that the coin represents and the underlying purpose it serves.

Switching gears for a moment, I would also like to make a few comments regarding the block rewards of FST and how it plays a role in the perceived value of our coin over time.  I have noticed that a few community members had some questions about how FST block reward program works and I will do my best to help explain its basic life cycle.  To help in my explanation I will use the following diagrams below which can assist in illustrating FastCoin's evolutionary block rewards life cycle and where it will be as we move forward in time...

Before diving into that analysis a couple of quick comments about the block cycle should also be explained.  The having cycle of FastCoin is essentially set to infinity, meaning the coin rewards will continue to halve essentially forever, never really reaching @165,888,0000 FST coins.  From a practical perspective, like Bitcoin the having cycle should work for about a hundred years into the future.  A future table will be posted in the forum to better help explain this for FST, but for now you can use Bitcoin's cycle and this chart as a rough guide for FST

I have also cross referenced the diagram over-top the recorded market history of our coin, which may also help co-relate the market price action respective to our coin during its block rewards cycle.  Having combined the two metrics for our coin, may give community members and potential investors a better idea of what they could expect moving forward with FST.

Before I continue however I would like to also make a quick note that in no way does this diagram guarantee the value of FST over time nor is it investment advice.  If there is any investment advice I can give for any investor in this space, is to not invest more than you are willing to lose.  All crypto's in this space, Bitcoin included, could all go to Zero one day.  This is not something we wish but its important for investors to understand the potential risks before throwing away all caution to the wind and go full bore into crypto speculation.  

Back to the diagram above, with respects to FastCoin, it had a relatively aggressive block rewards program early in its life cycle.  If you look at the chart you will see based on the price action, especially during its 32 coins per blocks reward program from May 2013 - @ May 2014 it participated in two large purchasing waves.  At the time, the FastCoin team was very excited about the rise of the coin, and naturally disappointed when the prices dropped.  From these past experiences, we believe that the 32 blocks reward program served both as a blessing and a curse.  

It was a blessing in the sense that it made our coin very popular for miners to mine in the early day's, as they would be greatly reward with a 32 coins payout per block.  As this was the case with Bitcoin when it rewarded miners 50 coins per block within its initial 4 year block reward cycle.  It was a curse in the sense that miners that were not "Loyal" to the coin would simply mine it, and quickly send the coin's to the exchange and sell it for Bitcoin.  Please also keep in mind that during these waves Bitcoin was valued from @$60 - $1000 USD at that time.  The first wave in July of 2013 Bitcoin was hovering in around the $100 USD range for several months.  The second wave we witnessed the 10x increase of BTC to over $1000 USD which ultimately resulted in the MtGox "Crash"

https://www.wired.com/2014/03/bitcoin-exchange/

and eventually the Cryptsy Debacle

http://www.coindesk.com/cryptsy-class-action-lawyers-claims-site/

and a slow gradual decline of Bitcoin to the $250 range for almost 3 years after that.

As you follow the history of FastCoin through its 16 blocks and 8 blocks reward cycle you will see from a price perspective its valuation remained relatively flat, as also was the case with Bitcoin at that time.  During that time however, we have concluded that most of the “FastCoin” unfaithful’s have been drastically reduced, and of the remaining circulating FastCoin’s in existence today, are now in “Stronger Hands”.

So, what does all this potentially mean?  If you look at the chart, things are very encouraging and several Senior Bitcoin forum members have also concurred, that FastCoin is now in its 4 coins per block rewards cycle and quickly approaching 2 coins per block.  FastCoin is HardCapped like Bitcoin and any respectable CryptoCoin.  As FastCoin continues through its block rewards cycle, and enthusiasts continue to hold it, its value should rise over time.

We would also like to couple this fact about FST with the upcoming realisation that Bitcoin cannot be ALL things for ALL people.  It is true that Bitcoin is an epic coin, in being the first mover in this space, and having tremendous community support and a large loyal following of mostly incredibly smart people.  However, scaling and speed continue to plague it with its leadership status and now Litecoin is quickly gaining attention as potentially filling the “Smaller” transactions that Bitcoin may not be best suited for.  We believe this is a tremendous opportunity for our coin, as several of these facts combined almost create the perfect storm for FastCoin.  We also have witnessed several interested parties that are already Beta testing our coin in use cases within select markets all over the world.

Before I get too far ahead of myself, I generally do not like to make price predictions, however myself and several FST foundation members feel that $1 USD per FST is not totally unreasonable.  Another comparison made was with DOGE, from a market cap comparison, FST could achieve between $2 - $3 within a year if it were to reach the popularity of DOGE.  Again, these numbers are strictly speculation and we generally do not like to go off on these tangents, but there you have it, that is what we feel at present FST is capable of.

Thanks again to all community members for their questions and assistance with other members on matters that are technical in nature or otherwise.  Again I would encourage anyone interested to learn more about our coin to register on our forum at...

http://www.fastcointalk.org

I would also encourage anyone with general questions or concerns to email us at info@fastcoin.ca

Look for further announcements made on this thread or our official Twitter feed at

https://twitter.com/fast_coin

Sincerely

/C

Fastest fairly released Crypto

FST: feH4MSdmG42be3dzjYgXKtnKDEYcKNUKkB     BTC: 1CMeKdFQYnYLpjTd7k7UGkgK6L4TSJFNNR 

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org
ariy

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:49:34 AM

re the above post

Tried mining for 2 hours at 30MH/s, no luck, not a single block.

Will try again later.

There are some news
Robb1649

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 11:45:09 AM

Cheetahx, when you say "Litecoin is quickly gaining attention as potentially filling the “Smaller” transactions that Bitcoin may not be best suited for. We believe this is a tremendous opportunity for our coin". I agree with you. I also think this is a HUGE opportunity to put our coin out there and start advertising. Right now that's our biggest problem. coinmarketcap.com has a place where you can ask to have your coin advertised and I'm sure there's many other places.
ribdyne

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:17:31 PM

I really think we need to put efforts to increase and improve our community. A slack channel, updating the reddit page and making public the core developments can bring a lot more legitimacy for us.

Guys, these are simple tasks. Don't want to put unnecessary pressure on our team, but it's difficult to follow the developments just on this thread. And the fastcoin forum is really old fashioned and looks abandoned.

Regards!
fastcoin-ok

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:55:51 PM

I really think we need to put efforts to increase and improve our community. A slack channel, updating the reddit page and making public the core developments can bring a lot more legitimacy for us.

Guys, these are simple tasks. Don't want to put unnecessary pressure on our team, but it's difficult to follow the developments just on this thread. And the fastcoin forum is really old fashioned and looks abandoned.

Regards!

Forgive me but this is the old chicken-egg problem... I try to post something there, but fact is that everybody keeps on posting here.
Though changing 2 colours and a background would take 10 minutes and that alone would trigger curiosity in most old users... "hey, maybe this is back to life".
Then, a good work of cleaning would be great.... it takes time but anyway, piece by piece. Do away all not working links, old and useless messages etc.

That said, nowadays maybe twitter accounts are gaining more interest Vs Forums.
----
Last but not the least... how many days are needed in order to run this blockchain? C'mon blockchain experts, Whip the horses!
Robb1649

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:03:05 PM

Regards!

Forgive me but this is the old chicken-egg problem... I try to post something there, but fact is that everybody keeps on posting here.
Though changing 2 colours and a background would take 10 minutes and that alone would trigger curiosity in most old users... "hey, maybe this is back to life".
Then, a good work of cleaning would be great.... it takes time but anyway, piece by piece. Do away all not working links, old and useless messages etc.

That said, nowadays maybe twitter accounts are gaining more interest Vs Forums.
----
Last but not the least... how many days are needed in order to run this blockchain? C'mon blockchain experts, Whip the horses!

I think that on sites like coinmarketcap.com still have only one link that sends new people to just this site. You can request reddit or other links to be added
fastcoin-ok

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:07:19 PM

Agree. Defenetely FST should use Reddit too.
almightyruler
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 11:58:41 PM

Fiddling with stuck transactions again, noticed this in the debug log:

2017-07-07 23:48:34 Committing 1 changed transactions to coin database...
2017-07-07 23:48:35 Committing 1 changed transactions to coin database...
2017-07-07 23:48:49 Committing 42376 changed transactions to coin database...
2017-07-07 23:48:56 Committing 43282 changed transactions to coin database...
2017-07-07 23:49:37 Committing 44245 changed transactions to coin database...
2017-07-07 23:49:51 Committing 44240 changed transactions to coin database...
2017-07-07 23:50:06 Committing 44240 changed transactions to coin database...
2017-07-07 23:50:14 Committing 44240 changed transactions to coin database...
2017-07-07 23:50:17 Committing 44238 changed transactions to coin database...
2017-07-07 23:50:22 Committing 1 changed transactions to coin database...
2017-07-07 23:50:52 Committing 44484 changed transactions to coin database...
2017-07-07 23:51:09 Committing 44483 changed transactions to coin database...
2017-07-07 23:51:15 Committing 44469 changed transactions to coin database...
2017-07-07 23:51:31 Committing 44467 changed transactions to coin database...
2017-07-07 23:51:34 Committing 44466 changed transactions to coin database...
2017-07-07 23:51:47 Committing 44466 changed transactions to coin database...
2017-07-07 23:52:08 Committing 44471 changed transactions to coin database...
2017-07-07 23:52:10 Committing 2 changed transactions to coin database...
2017-07-07 23:52:20 Committing 44468 changed transactions to coin database...
2017-07-07 23:53:14 Committing 1105 changed transactions to coin database...
2017-07-07 23:53:14 Committing 1 changed transactions to coin database...
2017-07-07 23:53:15 Committing 1 changed transactions to coin database...
2017-07-07 23:53:48 Committing 5 changed transactions to coin database...
2017-07-07 23:54:19 Committing 46737 changed transactions to coin database...
2017-07-07 23:54:24 Committing 1 changed transactions to coin database...
2017-07-07 23:54:24 Committing 1 changed transactions to coin database...
2017-07-07 23:54:25 Committing 1 changed transactions to coin database...
2017-07-07 23:54:39 Committing 47995 changed transactions to coin database...

I checked other coins I have running, and most commit entries have single figure counts, sometimes 2 or 3 figures. Fastcoin is the only one with 5 figures (47995!). Why are these numbers so large?

edit: a few minutes later, it's now at 56029 61032 64653
fast-coin (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

Fast and secure crypto currency of the future

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 05:11:05 AM

We are very happy to announce that FastCoin will be enlisted on another exchange currently serving the Chinese and Asian markets! 

FastCoin has partnered with CRYPTODAO

https://cryptodao.com/

CRYPTODAO currently has over 26,000+ traders.  CRYPTODAO will be notifying us once our coin has been activated, please stay tuned for more info as it becomes available.

Best Regards

Fast

fastcoin-ok

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:29:50 PM

Great news for the new market, bravo again to the DevTeam.
---
Just a remind-it. In case the blockesperts website never solve their problems (it's taking too much time, IMO), here's another blockchain host:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/
EbenTheva

Activity: 370

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 12:24:06 AM

Love what you do and keep at it team. Appreciate all the updates and love Fastcoin. Hoping to hear more good news. Wish to indulge more.
Sir_Iglou

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:05:14 AM

Might be a coincidence, but FST price started to rise just when you guys gave the cryptodao new market information on twitter.

It has reached its higher high since June 26th !

Fastcoin's having the trust of buyers again Smiley
ziiip

Activity: 255
Merit: 102

uBlock.it Admin

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 05:34:15 AM

What is the latest version and link to the windows wallet? i've seen peers on Satoshi 0.13.2. But only found a buggy wallet v v0.10.2.2 on sourceforge.

Please post some working peers if you have them as well.

Riecoin Pool http://uBlock.it/
fast-coin (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 05:44:47 AM

What is the latest version and link to the windows wallet? i've seen peers on Satoshi 0.13.2. But only found a buggy wallet v v0.10.2.2 on sourceforge.

Please post some working peers if you have them as well.

Thanks for your question Ziiip,

Our developers are currently hard at work with updates and patches.  The most current version is v0.10.2.2 irc

You can go directly to the source found on GitHub here...

https://github.com/fastcoinproject/fastcoin/tree/10.2.2-irc

Bellow you can find a list of peers we have found to be stable for the past few months with ver v0.10.2.2 irc  

Feel free to use them if you like, overtime we may adjust the list moving forward.

addnode=62.210.122.161:9526
addnode=74.111.112.108:7999
addnode=66.207.140.12:7999
addnode=87.98.182.171:7999
addnode=144.76.71.141:7999
addnode=54.89.21.44:7999
addnode=71.120.188.82:9333
addnode=146.0.32.101:8000
addnode=5.9.30.28:9020
addnode=138.201.221.88:9526
addnode=82.221.105.24:11081
addnode=94.23.241.56:9526
addnode=70.163.93.50:9526
addnode=109.228.137.57:9526
addnode=72.78.100.7:9526
addnode=89.142.239.184:9526
addnode=144.214.87.20:9526
addnode=46.146.2.134:9526
addnode=119.224.73.174:9526
addnode=86.175.239.171:9526
addnode=50.125.139.131:9526
addnode=85.15.80.104:9526
addnode=123.22.186.144:9526
addnode=190.191.141.145
addnode=75.135.81.210
addnode=69.57.165.193
addnode=168.61.25.9
addnode=24.49.13.97
addnode=211.203.176.119
addnode=78.201.40.167
addnode=98.162.231.84
addnode=80.62.197.89
addnode=7.81.173.46
addnode=193.238.64.246
addnode=71.171.90.204
addnode=172.219.27.30
addnode=88.60.62.215
addnode=124.170.3.229
addnode=70.71.0.93
addnode=77.175.168.57
addnode=66.190.129.72
addnode=198.84.250.234
addnode=80.62.197.89
addnode=24.66.41.191
addnode=5.19.248.192
addnode=121.73.81.235

Best Regards

Fast

xapwxrm5742

Activity: 258

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 05:50:26 AM

Along with the increase of Blockchain,will it more slow?
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: