Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:38:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Multi-tier Masternode Upgrade?
Great Idea, Lets do this!
Yes upgrade, but we need different POS terms. (read terms page 6)
No masternode upgrade, everything works fine.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ScoobyCoin  (Read 10067 times)
ScoobyCoin (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:35:38 PM

Seem like block explorer is not work. May i know what is active address of blockexplorer now?

Special Thanks to Carl at hasher.club

New ScoobyCoin Block Explorer can be found here.  http://explorer.scoobycoin.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Whatzee

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:40:54 PM

Hey, ScoobyCoin
have you got any plans for the future of this coin?
I have some connections in design/marketing and happy to put together a new logo and theme for this coin.
Any information on where you see this coin going and for what purpose? ill try and take that into account when re doing the design.
If we have a strong purpose it'll help build a community around the coin. Happy to chat more via dm if interested Smiley 
Hobbyist

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:56:58 PM

Seem like block explorer is not work. May i know what is active address of blockexplorer now?

New ScoobyCoin Block Explorer can be found here.  http://explorer.scoobycoin.com

I've added the explorer to the pool
https://hobbyistpool.ddns.net/scooby

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
°o.O O.o° TheCryptoChat.net - Your Connection To Everything Crypto!! °o.O O.o°
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
gmtfan

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:14:15 AM

What is the total supply now? How many left to be mined?
ScoobyCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:06:36 PM

Current ScoobyCoin supply is  6,079,676.41357965
Current blocks are at 266,115  POW ends at block 1,000,000

This information can be found in your ScoobyCoin wallet by typing in "getinfo" under the debug window console.
kayson2

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:51:29 PM

Hi dev,

how can i check balance of a wallet address? thanks
gmtfan

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:12:25 PM

Current ScoobyCoin supply is  6,079,676.41357965
Current blocks are at 266,115  POW ends at block 1,000,000

This information can be found in your ScoobyCoin wallet by typing in "getinfo" under the debug window console.

Is there any further dev or marketing for this coin? Or it is a dead project now.
ScoobyCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:23:55 PM

New ScoobyCoin Block Explorer can be found here.  http://explorer.scoobycoin.com

Current ScoobyCoin supply is  6,079,676.41357965
Current blocks are at 266,115  POW ends at block 1,000,000

Is there any further dev or marketing for this coin? Or it is a dead project now.

This coin is far from dead.  Software updates are underway to make ScoobyCoin even better.
We rely on community support for advertising or anything else that users are welcome to volunteer.
ScoobyCoin is currently listed on 3 exchanges but trying to list more.
This is a no premine, fair launch, coin with no premined dev funds.  It is a bit of a challenge to pay sites like Cryptopia for a 1/4million dollar listing.
A paid listing has been submitted to yobit, but no response yet.
We need your help.  You are welcome to suggest reliable exchanges for us to try to list at.
Thanks!
circuithead

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:14:56 AM

stocks.exchange.com
southxchange.com
gmtfan

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:02:29 PM

New ScoobyCoin Block Explorer can be found here.  http://explorer.scoobycoin.com

This coin is far from dead.  Software updates are underway to make ScoobyCoin even better.
We rely on community support for advertising or anything else that users are welcome to volunteer.
This is a no premine, fair launch, coin with no premined dev funds.  It is a bit of a challenge to pay sites like Cryptopia for a 1/4million dollar listing.
We need your help.  You are welcome to suggest reliable exchanges for us to try to list at.
Thanks!

Sound exciting, should it first be listed in CMC?
ScoobyCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:40:15 AM

Thanks!

Sound exciting, should it first be listed in CMC?

Yes, it is currently listed on coinsmarkets but it seems their website is having difficulty.
http://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-SCOOBY.htm
gmtfan

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:00:31 PM

CMC = coinmarketcap.com
Whatevva

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:49:33 AM

Thanks!

Developer there appears to be some offers to assist this project for free in the Slack channel. Maybe check this out for assistance with marketing, website, listings, etc. Basically looking to give the coin some direction and purpose for future use.
pissyas

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:22:35 AM

Hello, I've been looking at the coin for a long time and wondered if it was dead but today I got your response to the other members, it seems to be fine in my eyes.
I have a question, I see your coin marketing link on twitter but when I join it, I do not see any new posts or followers.
Is it not working or  you Marketing your coin at 1 other place?
jtnresale

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:01:19 PM

EVERYONE should go to coinmarketcap.com   SCROLL DOWN to the bottom and click    Request form.   and add the necessary info needed to add the coin.. IT WILL HELP GREATLY. 

HEY SCOOBY DEV   how are things going with the project?   do we have a reddit?  we should be doin these little things to help everyone!  let me know if I can do anything dev. I'm mining Scooby atm with l3+s. I work from home. lmk I got time here and there
ScoobyCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:40:22 PM

Hello everyone.

We are currently submitting to exchanges.  As the 3 we are listed on are having their own difficulties.
Any possible exchange suggestions and submissions would be appreciated.

Thanks!
jtnresale

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:53:25 PM

Hello everyone.

We are currently submitting to exchanges.  As the 3 we are listed on are having their own difficulties.

Thanks!

cryptopia.co.nz

yobit.io

theres a couple dev that might be worth trying to get on, would probly make most sense for you to apply incase they try to contact you...   
gmtfan

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:29:20 PM

Hello everyone.

Thanks!

cryptopia.co.nz

yobit.io

theres a couple dev that might be worth trying to get on, would probly make most sense for you to apply incase they try to contact you...   

SCOOBY just received a paid listing to yobit.   Grin

Thanks to everyone that help make these things happen!

ScoobyCoin running smoothly. 

I am here to help with any issues that may arise and to help ScoobyCoin as much as I can.

This project takes the effort of everyone.  If it may be advertising or contributions to the script.

So far, not a single issue with the coin other than masternode requests.

Thanks to all!
jtnresale

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:18:36 PM

Hello everyone.

Thanks!

cryptopia.co.nz

yobit.io

SCOOBY just received a paid listing to yobit.   Grin

Thanks to everyone that help make these things happen!

ScoobyCoin running smoothly. 

I am here to help with any issues that may arise and to help ScoobyCoin as much as I can.

This project takes the effort of everyone.  If it may be advertising or contributions to the script.

So far, not a single issue with the coin other than masternode requests.

Thanks to all!

ok cool.... the other one then.. use your energy for better efforts
Hobbyist

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:04:46 AM

Pool still running Smiley
https://hobbyistpool.ddns.net/scooby

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
°o.O O.o° TheCryptoChat.net - Your Connection To Everything Crypto!! °o.O O.o°
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: