Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:53:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Defense on my Red Trust  (Read 835 times)
masterwakokok7 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:45:30 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 11:34:05 PM by masterwakokok7

_

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 07:06:05 AM

The connection seems pretty solid, and this thread seems pretty useless. It is very likely that I will also tag you all once I go through the new reports in user alts (unless of course something comes up proving otherwise).

In relation with Geniabelty, I don't have anything to do with that account she might have accidentally copied my post and forget to change the content.
If you only knew how many times I've heard this excuse.

Though I'd asses your post quality as well.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
masterwakokok7 (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:53:43 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 11:54:41 AM by masterwakokok7

The connection seems pretty solid, and this thread seems pretty useless. It is very likely that I will also tag you all once I go through the new reports in user alts (unless of course something comes up proving otherwise).

In relation with Geniabelty, I don't have anything to do with that account she might have accidentally copied my post and forget to change the content.
If you only knew how many times I've heard this excuse.

Though I'd asses your post quality as well.

Sorry, Ms. Lauda if this thread seems pretty useless. I just wanted to at least defend my self for all the accusations. I'm saying the truth, I was tagged by an alt of Ararbermas but I'm not here is http://m.facebook.com/arar.bermas?ref=bookmarks

I'm sorry for the excuse, But that's what I really think happened with geniabelty which she also claimed that it was an honest mistake. I also make the same mistake in regards to the same ETH address with Ararbermas. I honestly say that it was unintentional. It wasn't my intention to put a dirt on someone's name, It was an honest mistake and I take full responsibilities with it. If you could look at the links that I posted it there my stand in regards the claim, upon noticing it on the next campaign I immediately requested for change address to prevent having a negative trust but my only mistake was that I haven't notified the manager of Investfeed again. I really never want to destroy any names and especially mine.

In regards to relationships with addy4u, It wasn't mine and I'm not under him. If you could look at his profile he/she was registered 2013. The year 2013, I was still studying at that time and I haven't got much time to join in such a forum like this. Also, I haven't known that this site is existing until a friend convinced me to join last June 2017.

I'm very sorry for posting this, I just want my name to be cleared and my red trust to be removed.

My post quality isn't that good, but I'd make sure that I didn't spam the forum with any useless posts.

Thank you for noticing my concern.

I hope that it would still be reconsidered.

masterwakokok7 (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:56:18 AM

In addition, addy4u is an Indian.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2077691.msg20760385#msg20760385

I'm a born and raise Filipino and been living in the Philippines for 24 years.

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:28:19 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 09:40:57 AM by Ararbermas

Yeah me too i want to clear my name here in forum that i am not belong to any ALT and i dont have any relationship with them .  Hi masterwakokok7 i think you mistaken copyin ETH address . This is my eth addy ( 0xd0457d7d5c5d81e2323723b1fddc2e4ff4480dbf ) thats why they give me red trust because of that . I think you need to explain it to Yahoo   so that this redtrust will be removed.

masterwakokok7 (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:38:49 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 10:16:29 AM by masterwakokok7

I already sent a PM to Coiner_ and Sir Yahoo in regards this and Posted my stand on the thread where I was tagged as your Alt account. I'm just waiting for them to reevaluate my stand. I'm really sorry if you earned a red trust due to my negligence. It was my fault to confirm without further assessing my claim when I posted that your address was my address. I just noticed it when I joined UTrust campaign, that's why I immediately requested a change of address. But forgot to advise the other campaign for that. I'm really really sorry for the trouble I've caused you, it was not my intention to destroy your name (Since it would cost mine too).

I hope that Sir Yahoo, could reevaluate our stand in this accusations as soon as he can.

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:41:26 AM

I already sent a PM to Coiner_ and Sir Yahoo in regards this and Posted my stand on the thread where I was tagged as your Alt account. I'm just waiting for them to reevaluate my stand. I'm really sorry if you earned a red trust due to my negligence. It was my fault to confirm without further assessing my claim when I posted that your address was my address. I just noticed it when I joined UTrust campaign, that's why I immediately requested a change of address. But forgot to advise the other campaign for that. I'm really really sorry for the trouble I've caused you, it was not my intention to destroy your name (Since it would cost mine too).

I hope that Sir Yahoo, could give reevaluate our stand in this accusations as soon as he can.

Maybe you copy paste my submitted application in a twitter campaign or any sig campaign and you forgot to replace your eth addy that why you submitted with the same of mine. . this is bad  Cry
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 01:40:25 PM

Sorry, Ms. Lauda if this thread seems pretty useless. I just wanted to at least defend my self for all the accusations. I'm saying the truth, I was tagged by an alt of Ararbermas but I'm not here is http://m.facebook.com/arar.bermas?ref=bookmarks which he recently posted and here I am https://www.facebook.com/mark.pontines.
It's pointless because you need to first attempt to resolve it with the people who tagged you. Then again, that might lead nowhere considering the connection.

My post quality isn't that good, but I'd make sure that I didn't spam the forum with any useless posts.
That now what I meant / it is actually the opposite. I was expecting a one-line spammer, but you seem okay (brief overview of the last page).

I hope that it would still be reconsidered.
You're talking to the wrong crowd at this time. Talk to the people who tagged you.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
scambuster_

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:57:59 AM

Your accounts seem connected all in all. There is nothing you can do to hide it even further. All you are doing is tainting your reputation even further. Just accept the fact that you have been caught and move on. AND - don't go buying other accounts  - you will be negged for that too if found.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: