Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:26:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: 🚀 [ANN] Freedom of action with ZUMMINER 🚀  (Read 4605 times)
ZUMMINER (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:00:56 PM

How about trial period? Can you tell us more about that?

We have no trial period.
Minimum investment period is 92 days
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ZUMMINER (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:05:18 PM

I didn't understand - I should buy your equipment, it is provided free or on lease?
same question.

No, you shouldn't.

The total amount of investments received will be used to purchase equipment for the cryptocurrencies production. Each investor will conditionally own* a certain amount of capacity, in accordance with the share of his investments in the total amount of all investments for the accounting period.

The purchased equipment will be used for the mining of cryptocurrency, the greater part of the profit from which will be distributed among investors according to the selected tariffs.

Tell more about equipment. What will be used for cloud mining?

You can check our equipment HERE
beer_man

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:06:21 PM

what cryptocurrencies do u mine?

Hi,
You are able to mine ETHEREUM,ZCASH and DASH. Individual conditions of cloud mining in development now

You can check our WP to know more about our servecies.

Thanx for answer
And what is used for mining?
And by the way, a very fresh looking website)

good wesite!
Aryancesarr

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:06:54 PM

On November 5th-6th 2017 the Shenzhen International Finance Expo was held at the Shenzhen Exhibition Center. More than 500 financial organizations, Internet finance enterprises, inclusive financial organizations, specially invited universities and colleges from all over the world take part in this financial exhibition. The Zumminer team from Europe became the only company engaged in digital assets, which takes part in the Shenzhen International Finance Expo, interacting and communicating with the active visitors of the exhibition.

https://i.imgur.com/Eux2P9U.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/SwimfMG.jpg

What is ZUMMINER?

The Chinese crypto-financial market has huge potential and little competition. Now is the time to go out to him and at such conferences you can find the right connections. Congratulations!
ZUMMINER (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:11:59 PM

what cryptocurrencies do u mine?

Hi,
You are able to mine ETHEREUM,ZCASH and DASH. Individual conditions of cloud mining in development now

You can check our WP to know more about our servecies.

Thanx for answer
And what is used for mining?
And by the way, a very fresh looking website)

good wesite!

You are welcome,beer_man
ZUMMINER (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:13:11 PM

On November 5th-6th 2017 the Shenzhen International Finance Expo was held at the Shenzhen Exhibition Center. More than 500 financial organizations, Internet finance enterprises, inclusive financial organizations, specially invited universities and colleges from all over the world take part in this financial exhibition. The Zumminer team from Europe became the only company engaged in digital assets, which takes part in the Shenzhen International Finance Expo, interacting and communicating with the active visitors of the exhibition.

What is ZUMMINER?

The Chinese crypto-financial market has huge potential and little competition. Now is the time to go out to him and at such conferences you can find the right connections. Congratulations!

Sure, we are looking for partners too
ZUMMINER (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:17:38 PM

Our users often asking us, how to invest with ZUMMINER. One of the main features is the possibility of investing in mining equipment with a fixed yield from 0.25% to 0.33% daily. So we decided to make this mini-guide:
Step 1 - Create account at https://zumminer.com/
Step 2 - Add funds to your account
Step 3 - Go to Investment page
Step 4 - Choose in "Invest to mining" page type, currency, and an amount that fits you and start the investing in your future!

What is ZUMMINER?
cacofonix

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:03:35 PM

I have invested a little ethereum to try the service out.
I read several users here who like the website ("fresh looking", "good", "clean-designed" and so on), so maybe it's just me that find it a little confusing with those big charts and also a bit young with space for improvements.
For example it is missing a page that summarizes clearly what you invested, in what investment plan, how much, when, when the investment expires and how much you earned. You have to look at your wallet history to find when you did the investment and read the message of the transactions to find when you invested, and there is no indication of the plan so you have to take notice somewhere specially if you do several investments on different plans.
On the "Tariffs" page there are two plans: "Beginner" of 92 days and "Medial" of 183 days. The rate of the second is higher at 0.3% daily.
I am trying the "Beginner" plan, at 0.25% daily rate.
Earnings are credited daily to your wallet in USD, so you can convert them and reinvest or withdraw. There is no easy "reinvest" button I could find so you have to open another plan if you wish to reinvest.
I was able to convert the first earnings to BTC and withdraw them with success, but it is about one month that the exchange USD->BTC on the site is "Temporary unavailable" when I try, so I can't withdraw them and there is no other way to change the earned USD to some other currency. I chatted with the helpdesk twice and wrote to support but the answers are always "wait" or "soon". Again, I don't know if it's just me but this is annoying after one month.
I will be glad to post here any news I'll have on my trial.

PS: I know this is my first post, so those of you who may be skeptical about this post are welcome to go and try the service themselves and report their experience here.
ZUMMINER (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:13:54 AM

I read several users here who like the website ("fresh looking", "good", "clean-designed" and so on), so maybe it's just me that find it a little confusing with those big charts and also a bit young with space for improvements.
For example it is missing a page that summarizes clearly what you invested, in what investment plan, how much, when, when the investment expires and how much you earned. You have to look at your wallet history to find when you did the investment and read the message of the transactions to find when you invested, and there is no indication of the plan so you have to take notice somewhere specially if you do several investments on different plans.
On the "Tariffs" page there are two plans: "Beginner" of 92 days and "Medial" of 183 days. The rate of the second is higher at 0.3% daily.
Earnings are credited daily to your wallet in USD, so you can convert them and reinvest or withdraw. There is no easy "reinvest" button I could find so you have to open another plan if you wish to reinvest.
I was able to convert the first earnings to BTC and withdraw them with success, but it is about one month that the exchange USD->BTC on the site is "Temporary unavailable" when I try, so I can't withdraw them and there is no other way to change the earned USD to some other currency. I chatted with the helpdesk twice and wrote to support but the answers are always "wait" or "soon". Again, I don't know if it's just me but this is annoying after one month.

PS: I know this is my first post, so those of you who may be skeptical about this post are welcome to go and try the service themselves and report their experience here.

Hello,cacofonix.

Thank you for your feedback.
Please clarify your question in pm and I ll try to help you to solve your problem.
ZUMMINER (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:29:29 AM

Why can you Invest in ZUMMINER and gain profit?

ZUMMINER is a transparent service for holders of cryptocurrency assets. One of the main services that we provide is fixed-income investments up to 0.33% per day. Our team is trying to be as open as possible to our users. Now we will tell you how you can earn with our service, as well as why it is profitable to make investments in ZUMMINER!

As we wrote earlier, ZUMMINER has huge capacities aimed at mining the cryptocurrency. Now our service has 3 filial branches in China:

- Sichuan is a place where our equipment is located;
- Hong Kong is a technological city with the most advanced legislation regarding cryptocurrencies;
- Shenzhen - the city where we hold the familiarization exhibition pavilion.

At the moment, the bulk of ZUMMINER's capacity is aimed at mining the DASH cryptocurrency. Considering many factors, it allows you to achieve maximum profit, even during the gradually increasing complexity of mining. https://www.coinwarz.com/difficulty-charts/dash-difficulty-chart

However, we are not going to just stand on the side, as we are constantly expanding. The profit received through mining goes to purchasing new modern miners, supporting and repairing our equipment, and attracting a highly qualified staff.

To accelerate these processes, ZUMMINER provides an opportunity for any user to make investments in mining based on the principle of deposits. You deposit a certain amount of money into your account, choose the most suitable TARIFF for you and get a fixed profit. We also receive additional funds for the more active development of the service, and, respectively, to obtain more profit. As a result, both sides are making the profit!

Follow the NEWS!

What is ZUMMINER?
Aryancesarr

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:41:50 AM

https://i.imgur.com/Eux2P9U.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/SwimfMG.jpg

What is ZUMMINER?

Sure, we are looking for partners too
It's good to hear. What are your next plans?
Ledy Alise

Activity: 237

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:12:28 AM

I have not tried yet and seen only the website. And I can say that I saw more tariffs than you say - 4 for investment (Beginner, Medial, Pro and Mine) and 3 - cloud mining.
Rdrrakel

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:35:19 AM

https://i.imgur.com/5A5CrKT.png

Our users often asking us, how to invest with ZUMMINER. One of the main features is the possibility of investing in mining equipment with a fixed yield from 0.25% to 0.33% daily. So we decided to make this mini-guide:
Step 1 - Create account at https://zumminer.com/
Step 2 - Add funds to your account
Step 3 - Go to Investment page
Step 4 - Choose in "Invest to mining" page type, currency, and an amount that fits you and start the investing in your future!

What is ZUMMINER?
And where can I control my income? In the wallet?
lotosyoung

Activity: 91

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:16:46 AM

ZUMMINER is a transparent service for holders of cryptocurrency assets. One of the main services that we provide is fixed-income investments up to 0.33% per day. Our team is trying to be as open as possible to our users. Now we will tell you how you can earn with our service, as well as why it is profitable to make investments in ZUMMINER!

As we wrote earlier, ZUMMINER has huge capacities aimed at mining the cryptocurrency. Now our service has 3 filial branches in China:

- Hong Kong is a technological city with the most advanced legislation regarding cryptocurrencies;

At the moment, the bulk of ZUMMINER's capacity is aimed at mining the DASH cryptocurrency. Considering many factors, it allows you to achieve maximum profit, even during the gradually increasing complexity of mining. https://www.coinwarz.com/difficulty-charts/dash-difficulty-chart

However, we are not going to just stand on the side, as we are constantly expanding. The profit received through mining goes to purchasing new modern miners, supporting and repairing our equipment, and attracting a highly qualified staff.

To accelerate these processes, ZUMMINER provides an opportunity for any user to make investments in mining based on the principle of deposits. You deposit a certain amount of money into your account, choose the most suitable TARIFF for you and get a fixed profit. We also receive additional funds for the more active development of the service, and, respectively, to obtain more profit. As a result, both sides are making the profit!

Follow the NEWS!

What is ZUMMINER?
Good points to invest, as for me

paeackk

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:24:23 AM

Is mobile app planning or just web version ?
Ividanik
Copper Member

Activity: 205
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:49:37 AM

The rate is according to coinmarketcap? and exchnage inside the wallet ? How often is it being updated ?
Paul_Jum

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 12:16:19 PM

For a beginner in mining (like me) cloud mining seems like a good idea

Yah, it's good for beginners  Wink

Cloud mining is a good solution for people who have no powerful hardware to mine by themselves or knowledge how to mine at all. But they want to take a part in mining and earn money on it
Yeah, that's what I had in mind
cacofonix

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:28:38 PM

[snip]
I have not tried yet and seen only the website. And I can say that I saw more tariffs than you say - 4 for investment (Beginner, Medial, Pro and Mine) and 3 - cloud mining.
Well, yes sorry you are right! As I said I find the site a little confusing for me so I overlooked the other two plans when writing the post.
There are four investment plans available now; the mining options are not available yet.
Hoxysado

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:40:30 PM

Follow the NEWS!

What is ZUMMINER?
You are provide really full service of mining. Where can I find any photo of ur equipment?
Tory26

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:32:44 PM

Why is the percentage so little?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: