Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:54:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: 🚀 [ANN] Freedom of action with ZUMMINER 🚀  (Read 4605 times)
ZUMMINER (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:07:15 PM

What about equipment? Should I buy it?

No, You shouldn't
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ZUMMINER (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:17:20 PM

I'm newbie there...So does your platform itself choose which currency is best to mine?

You are able to mine BITCOIN, ETHEREUM, ZCASH, LITECOIN and DASH. Individual conditions of cloud mining in development now

You can check our WP to know more about our servecies
ZUMMINER (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:18:58 PM

Where can I control my income? In the wallet?

Yes, you can control it in your dashboard at zumminer.com
ZUMMINER (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:19:47 PM

Need to know more about zumminer, although the video is informative too

You can study our white paper to know more about us.
Oxanduan

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:09:01 AM

Wanna try, but don't know what to do and what tariff to choose Huh
ctyptoinvader

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:52:18 AM

Investing in the cloud mining now really profitable, because of growth in the cost of crypto-currencies, transaction costs, mining costs..
edir_ruvall

Activity: 189

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:37:56 AM

Why can you Invest in ZUMMINER and gain profit?

ZUMMINER is a transparent service for holders of cryptocurrency assets. One of the main services that we provide is fixed-income investments up to 0.33% per day. Our team is trying to be as open as possible to our users. Now we will tell you how you can earn with our service, as well as why it is profitable to make investments in ZUMMINER!

As we wrote earlier, ZUMMINER has huge capacities aimed at mining the cryptocurrency. Now our service has 3 filial branches in China:

- Sichuan is a place where our equipment is located;
- Hong Kong is a technological city with the most advanced legislation regarding cryptocurrencies;
- Shenzhen - the city where we hold the familiarization exhibition pavilion.

At the moment, the bulk of ZUMMINER's capacity is aimed at mining the DASH cryptocurrency. Considering many factors, it allows you to achieve maximum profit, even during the gradually increasing complexity of mining. https://www.coinwarz.com/difficulty-charts/dash-difficulty-chart

However, we are not going to just stand on the side, as we are constantly expanding. The profit received through mining goes to purchasing new modern miners, supporting and repairing our equipment, and attracting a highly qualified staff.

To accelerate these processes, ZUMMINER provides an opportunity for any user to make investments in mining based on the principle of deposits. You deposit a certain amount of money into your account, choose the most suitable TARIFF for you and get a fixed profit. We also receive additional funds for the more active development of the service, and, respectively, to obtain more profit. As a result, both sides are making the profit!

Follow the NEWS!

What is ZUMMINER?
fixed-income investments? that's interesting
ZUMMINER (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:16:48 PM

Wanna try, but don't know what to do and what tariff to choose Huh

It depends on your needs.
Feel free to choose any tariff
ZUMMINER (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:17:51 PM

Investing in the cloud mining now really profitable, because of growth in the cost of crypto-currencies, transaction costs, mining costs..

you forgot about electricity payments too
ZUMMINER (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:18:36 PM

ZUMMINER is a transparent service for holders of cryptocurrency assets. One of the main services that we provide is fixed-income investments up to 0.33% per day. Our team is trying to be as open as possible to our users. Now we will tell you how you can earn with our service, as well as why it is profitable to make investments in ZUMMINER!

As we wrote earlier, ZUMMINER has huge capacities aimed at mining the cryptocurrency. Now our service has 3 filial branches in China:

- Hong Kong is a technological city with the most advanced legislation regarding cryptocurrencies;

At the moment, the bulk of ZUMMINER's capacity is aimed at mining the DASH cryptocurrency. Considering many factors, it allows you to achieve maximum profit, even during the gradually increasing complexity of mining. https://www.coinwarz.com/difficulty-charts/dash-difficulty-chart

However, we are not going to just stand on the side, as we are constantly expanding. The profit received through mining goes to purchasing new modern miners, supporting and repairing our equipment, and attracting a highly qualified staff.

To accelerate these processes, ZUMMINER provides an opportunity for any user to make investments in mining based on the principle of deposits. You deposit a certain amount of money into your account, choose the most suitable TARIFF for you and get a fixed profit. We also receive additional funds for the more active development of the service, and, respectively, to obtain more profit. As a result, both sides are making the profit!

Follow the NEWS!

What is ZUMMINER?
fixed-income investments? that's interesting

Yes or percentage is fixed
Zekia1

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:37:31 AM

Nice project..I decided to try Beginner. Later will describe my impressions. But now all the positive
Aryancesarr

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:42:55 AM

What about any guarantees for investors?
Paul_Jum

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 10:07:22 AM

It's good that you started with Dash. Now token is growing
Leeke

Activity: 151
Merit: 11

Website link - Bitcoin Unicorn

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 11:18:06 AM

Hi - just had a look at the website.
I quite enjoy the ease of cloud mining so firstly when is this likely to be going live?

Also, your FAQ section notes the minimum investment period of 1 month, however your tariffs shows the beginner level investment period as 92 days. Which is correct? Or is there another shorter period available to see after signing up? And sorry if this has been asked previously.

Thanks

ZUMMINER (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:53:17 PM

Nice project..I decided to try Beginner. Later will describe my impressions. But now all the positive

Thank you for the feedback.
You are welcome
ZUMMINER (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:01:10 PM

Hi - just had a look at the website.
I quite enjoy the ease of cloud mining so firstly when is this likely to be going live?

Also, your FAQ section notes the minimum investment period of 1 month, however your tariffs shows the beginner level investment period as 92 days. Which is correct? Or is there another shorter period available to see after signing up? And sorry if this has been asked previously.

Thanks

Hello,
1 month is for cloud mining tariff, but cloud mining is not released yet.
investment tariffs starts from 3 months
apvmoreira

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:18:14 PM

Hi, i would like to know how do we pay for using your services?

I think that in FAQ or in tariffs you should add how much do i need to spend per month to access the services.

Congratulations on the presentation of the service. Looks very professional
Sondale

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:13:31 AM

I think that in FAQ or in tariffs you should add how much do i need to spend per month to access the services.

I agree with you! Really looks high level
jungleMonkey

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:32:38 AM

If you're about minimum investment amount - it is 50$. Read WP - https://zumminer.com/documents/whitepaper-en.pdf
willnotwas

Activity: 286

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:24:57 AM

Follow the NEWS!

What is ZUMMINER?
Zumminer, interesting deposit concept..So what the maximum profit (%) can I get?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: