Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:14:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Doubling Bitcoins  (Read 4083 times)
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 04:32:13 AM

You could almost triple your money. Play my game instead. hehe.. (no one minds I'm going to hijack this thread since the OP was scamming anyway?)

There's 0.02 at this address
https://blockchain.info/address/1K7TmkJ5MT95nGbVgDxp1Vi8LT6ZBEYEcF

Which gives you a 33% chance of tripling your money if you put in 0.01 there.

Of course, the next ticket brings it down to 25%.

I think you should work on putting a website together Dab, it'll attract more people Smiley You've got a well thought out model but lacks aspects of legitimacy.

Sure, old lotto's work through forum's, but back then there were no sites like Peerbet and such. The gambling section was much less 'revolutionized'. You're more or less trying to implement black & white TV into the 21st century; It's simply not appealing.

A website isn't that hard to make. A lot of people would be willing to help you out if you had a decent budget and all.

Hi Zaih,

I agree. It would have to be self sustaining though. Any ideas? blocklotto.com is taken by some knitting or quilting group. Or I could always use whatever.info ... would branding be preferred or would a "generic" name be better? Would using bitlotto.info be considered ok or not? in deference to that "brand" that just got hit by a bus and got labelled a scammer.

I think I can get hosting already. www.turbocows.com offers hosting payable in bitcoin. wait, that's run by me. hahaha. ok. so I just need a domain. dabslotto?

thinking thinking. and better to discuss this in my thread. we have indeed hijacked this one already.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zaih

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 04:35:15 AM

You could almost triple your money. Play my game instead. hehe.. (no one minds I'm going to hijack this thread since the OP was scamming anyway?)

There's 0.02 at this address
https://blockchain.info/address/1K7TmkJ5MT95nGbVgDxp1Vi8LT6ZBEYEcF

Which gives you a 33% chance of tripling your money if you put in 0.01 there.

Of course, the next ticket brings it down to 25%.

I think you should work on putting a website together Dab, it'll attract more people Smiley You've got a well thought out model but lacks aspects of legitimacy.

Sure, old lotto's work through forum's, but back then there were no sites like Peerbet and such. The gambling section was much less 'revolutionized'. You're more or less trying to implement black & white TV into the 21st century; It's simply not appealing.

A website isn't that hard to make. A lot of people would be willing to help you out if you had a decent budget and all.

Hi Zaih,

I agree. It would have to be self sustaining though. Any ideas? blocklotto.com is taken by some knitting or quilting group. Or I could always use whatever.info ... would branding be preferred or would a "generic" name be better? Would using bitlotto.info be considered ok or not? in deference to that "brand" that just got hit by a bus and got labelled a scammer.

I think I can get hosting already. www.turbocows.com offers hosting payable in bitcoin. wait, that's run by me. hahaha. ok. so I just need a domain. dabslotto?

thinking thinking. and better to discuss this in my thread. we have indeed hijacked this one already.

Don't even copy the last lotto in any way shape or form; go for something completely unique. Why would you want to name something after a scam website anyway? People will undoubtedly get confused between the two.
Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 04:39:30 AM

The difference is the "genericized branding". Do I just stick to Dabs Lotto forever? Or be The Bitcoin Lotto? ... maybe I can start with Dabs Lotto. Its run by me anyway. I'll worry later if some government wants to run after me, or if someone wants to buy it or whatever.

Zaih

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 04:41:32 AM

The difference is the "genericized branding". Do I just stick to Dabs Lotto forever? Or be The Bitcoin Lotto? ... maybe I can start with Dabs Lotto. Its run by me anyway. I'll worry later if some government wants to run after me, or if someone wants to buy it or whatever.

I think something more generic would be a better way to approach it. Dabs lotto is a little informal if you ask me. "The Bitcoin Lotto" is pretty slick, I guess. Maybe something a little more creative and enticing though.

Up to you though. Just anything but bitlotto.info plz Wink
Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 05:00:49 AM

Well, everything is, was, or will be bit-something, bit-this, bit-that. bit-pay. bit-instant. bit-scam. If it's not bit, it's BTC-this. BTC-that. Then of course, there is The Amazing Anonymous Bitcoin Lottery, and everything listed in mem's list under Lotto. (It seems there are only 3 others.)

The Bitcoin Lotto, hmmmm.... not too assuming is it? That would be ideal, as my intention has been to fill up the gap (whatever that gap was) left behind by what I used to think was the biggest or oldest bitcoin blockchain based lotto.

When it "died", I suddenly "discovered" all these others existed. But that didn't stop me. I had this vision (or dream.) Maybe it's nothing though. Maybe it's something.

Any other suggestions or ideas? Should I go for .info (since it's cheaper) or stick to .com (standard looking) ? I mean, blockchain.info is something everyone knows about, I guess. The .info isn't an issue to them. And that's what my website will be anyway, an information portal. I won't be running a bitcoind on it, since that would be too expensive, unless I fund this big time and get a VPS or a "real" server.

Zaih

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 05:03:49 AM

Well, everything is, was, or will be bit-something, bit-this, bit-that. bit-pay. bit-instant. bit-scam. If it's not bit, it's BTC-this. BTC-that. Then of course, there is The Amazing Anonymous Bitcoin Lottery, and everything listed in mem's list under Lotto. (It seems there are only 3 others.)

The Bitcoin Lotto, hmmmm.... not too assuming is it? That would be ideal, as my intention has been to fill up the gap (whatever that gap was) left behind by what I used to think was the biggest or oldest bitcoin blockchain based lotto.

When it "died", I suddenly "discovered" all these others existed. But that didn't stop me. I had this vision (or dream.) Maybe it's nothing though. Maybe it's something.

Any other suggestions or ideas? Should I go for .info (since it's cheaper) or stick to .com (standard looking) ? I mean, blockchain.info is something everyone knows about, I guess. The .info isn't an issue to them. And that's what my website will be anyway, an information portal. I won't be running a bitcoind on it, since that would be too expensive, unless I fund this big time and get a VPS or a "real" server.

Blockchain.info is specifically information.. It suits better. All websites are effectively an information portal to some extent, it doesn't mean .info suits them. For the extra few bucks, it'd definitely be worth while putting together a .com domain. It's a lot more 'legit' to say the least. And at the end of the day, it's all about the image you portray which will lead to how successful you are in this venture.
keatonatron

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Jack of oh so many trades.

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 03:40:33 AM

Maybe the thread title should be changed to "Double or Nothing".

"... but probably nothing."

1KEATSvAhbB7yj2baLB5xkyJSnkfqPGAqk
hasher87

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 03:56:24 AM

"... No, definitely nothing."
keatonatron

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Jack of oh so many trades.

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 04:13:41 AM

"... No, definitely nothing."

Let's just simplify it to "Nothing or Nothing"!

1KEATSvAhbB7yj2baLB5xkyJSnkfqPGAqk
darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 04:40:50 AM

Delete scam thread.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: