Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:07:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AKY] Akuya Coin - SHA 256 Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 14980 times)
TakeSR20

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:16:28 AM

Received immediately? I received 0.4$ every day by 250$ keep in system (lending aky mode)  Cheesy Cheesy Huh Huh

bullshit i have transferred 100AKY on 6th Nov to AKY web wallet but still its not showing in my account....i have asked through support system but no answer, in fact now we can not take raise the support system ticket as well...Anyone to answer here??

Not to defend this team that doesn´t answer to anything  Embarrassed... but web wallet seems to work for me. I transfered AKY to the address linked on my username, and everything showed up later on. Just checked, and still there... but seems the "keep-in system" doesn´t work properly, I don´t get any reward for my lending.

botana

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 02:23:33 PM

Received immediately? I received 0.4$ every day by 250$ keep in system (lending aky mode)  Cheesy Cheesy Huh Huh

bullshit i have transferred 100AKY on 6th Nov to AKY web wallet but still its not showing in my account....i have asked through support system but no answer, in fact now we can not take raise the support system ticket as well...Anyone to answer here??

Not to defend this team that doesn´t answer to anything  Embarrassed... but web wallet seems to work for me. I transfered AKY to the address linked on my username, and everything showed up later on. Just checked, and still there... but seems the "keep-in system" doesn´t work properly, I don´t get any reward for my lending.

You might reward less or nothing, right now one coins rate in aky wallet is $0.9, before this it was $5.15. they said when you log in that they will make marketing campaign next time. what is going on? are they going to make internal exchange for their web wallet is true?. I think they are not promising. Anyway, they named their coin as Japanese style I don't think they are JP Dev.
TakeSR20

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:56:17 PM

You might reward less or nothing, right now one coins rate in aky wallet is $0.9, before this it was $5.15. they said when you log in that they will make marketing campaign next time. what is going on? are they going to make internal exchange for their web wallet is true?. I think they are not promising. Anyway, they named their coin as Japanese style I don't think they are JP Dev.

$0.37 right now.
I agree with you, the coin has a japanese name, that´s it.

It looks everythinelse than promising Roll Eyes
cryptorobertg

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:54:07 AM

I do not see any evidence of Japan outside of its name coin
botana

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 05:29:23 AM

Long run deflation of Mr.Aky likes VN dong... Grin Grin Grin
botana

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 02:45:53 PM

Don't send your coins to AKY web wallet, it doesn't work. you can lost your coins...
maptech

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:26:03 PM

Love this coin but need more and more updates
Waiting this updates and waiting more success
Good luck  Smiley
DJP

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:33:58 AM

This coin is interesting, but lack of updates and constantly decreasing volume make me unsure about its future.
Is the dev still active?
AK87

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:08:47 PM

I have a feeling this coin is dead.

Dev inacitve, not responding at all.
Looking at the price on CE, it is constantly being dropped for more than 2 weeks now.
500 coins orders pop out of nowhere (and its many 500 coins orders), today dropped to new all time low (sub 1k sat)

I have a feeling the dev is dumping his coins (3mil premined). 

Twitter inactive

yeah, thinking about moving on and eating up the loss..

any thoughts?
toboho

Activity: 96

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 03:11:24 PM

github all file 0 bit
Sickness

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:42:14 PM

I was monitoring Akuya on coinmarketcap and came here to check on its status..
best of luck to everyone, hopefully dev is working on it
botana

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 01:55:34 PM

Transaction explorer freeze ! Is Dev be get freezed too?
TakeSR20

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:11:26 PM

You must be kidding. Was prove this project was a scam. Dev disappeared when coins spiked up in the market and people had a believe on it, not sure why, but they had.
Also, the only japanese thing in the project is the name and the picture on the website... far from that there is nothing related to Japan as it thought it was.

Edit: didn´t access the website for a while... SURPRISE: under maintenance till 14th December!!!
botana

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 02:46:12 AM

You must be kidding. Was prove this project was a scam. Dev disappeared when coins spiked up in the market and people had a believe on it, not sure why, but they had.
Also, the only japanese thing in the project is the name and the picture on the website... far from that there is nothing related to Japan as it thought it was.

Edit: didn´t access the website for a while... SURPRISE: under maintenance till 14th December!!!

Let make BBQ, and wait 14th December is coming. This is good time to relax and refresh.  Grin
TakeSR20

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:54:03 PM

Let make BBQ, and wait 14th December is coming. This is good time to relax and refresh.  Grin

We can do a BBQ and wait... but this won´t change anything on this project. Is dead. Team isn´t busy with anything, neither they show up to explain what is happening...
botana

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 06:04:21 AM

What does Akuya means? It means "old" in Nigerian.
TakeSR20

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:24:25 PM

hi botana,

I just could log in again. Everything seems to be there, including my keep-in system rewards from these days. Unfortunately, I see the project quite dead
botana

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 04:52:56 AM

Yes, they always cheat investors. Keep in system not make profit as their principle. Nearly 1 month I got 11$ by 250$ keep in system. And lost 180coins in their old explorer. Stay away from this coins! Now I sold all.
TakeSR20

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:51:37 PM

Yes, they always cheat investors. Keep in system not make profit as their principle. Nearly 1 month I got 11$ by 250$ keep in system. And lost 180coins in their old explorer. Stay away from this coins! Now I sold all.

Is a clear scam, that´s what I´m talking about from the beginning. Curiously your idea changed dramatically now, the other day you said to realx and wait till 14th December... Huh
botana

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 07:09:58 AM

Is a clear scam, that´s what I´m talking about from the beginning. Curiously your idea changed dramatically now, the other day you said to realx and wait till 14th December... Huh

Yes TakeSR20, now it's clear to me that is big scam,
1. First maintenance, account was blocked and lost coins
2. Second upgrade akuyacoin.co to akuyacoin.com, coins were blocked at old explorer.

BIG SCAM !!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: