Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:29:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] CRYPTO20, Your first autonomous, tokenised Index Fund.  (Read 7230 times)
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:03:16 AM

Crypto20 (C20) is now listed on CoinCodex! You can follow price in real-time and add it to your watchlist!

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bakgwei

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:39:24 AM

I wonder why I would sell my C20 using the smart contract, when the price on exchanges is significantly higher. Or am I missing something?
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:44:34 AM

I wonder why I would sell my C20 using the smart contract, when the price on exchanges is significantly higher. Or am I missing something?

you are right there is a better price on bibox and a nice trading volume. never traded there don't know if it's a good exchange
bakgwei

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:02:36 PM

I have used Bibox once for another trade and it all went pretty smooth (although the deposit took much longer than on other exchanges).
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:48:15 AM

Crypto20 got featured as "Coin to Watch" by CoinCodex:
https://coincodex.com/article/1311/coins-to-watch-021918-022518/

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
amintek15

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:39:16 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 09:23:11 AM by amintek15

I don't know what to think about this coin.. I hold it but I'm thinking about dumping.
All the game is to grow faster than ETH that I invest here, if it's not the case I prefer to hold ETH and get airdrops..
Actually C20 is doing even worst than ETH..

what do you think ?
bakgwei

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:43:26 AM

I don't know what to think about this coin.. I hold it but I'm thinking about dumping.
All the game is to grow faster than ETH that I invest here, if it's not the case I prefer to hold ETH and get airdrops..

what do you think ?

Interesting point, but how do you calculate that C20 is doing worse than ETH? For me, the diversification into different assets is worth a lot, even if - depending on the time frame you look at - performances will vary. I believe that a basket of tokens will outshine a single investment in the long run (be it C20 or a good DAA from Iconomi etc).
amintek15

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:36:43 AM

what do you think ?

Interesting point, but how do you calculate that C20 is doing worse than ETH? For me, the diversification into different assets is worth a lot, even if - depending on the time frame you look at - performances will vary. I believe that a basket of tokens will outshine a single investment in the long run (be it C20 or a good DAA from Iconomi etc).
Well its doing worse than ETH because the price C20/ETH is lower than the ico price actually.. Personnaly I will try to get back my ETH and hold it for airdrops
bakgwei

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:48:56 AM

what do you think ?

Well its doing worse than ETH because the price C20/ETH is lower than the ico price actually.. Personnaly I will try to get back my ETH and hold it for airdrops

OK, I see. Of course there are different strategies fro investing. You will of course always find a coin that outperforms a basket of coins. The trick is to find the right one. So I think that a diversified portfolio will mitigate the risk. C20 for instance performed better than BTC and worse than ETH. If we only knew tehse things beforehand...
amintek15

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:08:34 AM

what do you think ?

OK, I see. Of course there are different strategies fro investing. You will of course always find a coin that outperforms a basket of coins. The trick is to find the right one. So I think that a diversified portfolio will mitigate the risk. C20 for instance performed better than BTC and worse than ETH. If we only knew tehse things beforehand...

so what's the strategy here, because it seems even holding bitcoin is more profitable than this. where they discuss the weekly distribution I would like to see their reflexion because when market is red we are loosing to btc and when its green we are loosing to btc/eth also..
the team sold themself like a expert traders but they are doing worse than nothing
Gwyn

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:50:48 AM

what do you think ?

so what's the strategy here, because it seems even holding bitcoin is more profitable than this. where they discuss the weekly distribution I would like to see their reflexion because when market is red we are loosing to btc and when its green we are loosing to btc/eth also..
the team sold themself like a expert traders but they are doing worse than nothing
This requires us to always pay attention to the changes in the market, of course, we must grasp according to their own asset capabilities.
idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:04:38 AM

Do ypu have Bounty or airdrop?
candyconstantino11

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:22:45 AM

project looks fantastic and i'd love the idea behind it,i think its better to have bounty here!
amintek15

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:40:22 AM

FROM EMAIL:

""Announcing our new fund!

Dear CRYPTO20 Community,

Following on from the success of our first fund, CRYPTO20, the world’s first tokenized cryptocurrency index fund, we are excited to release our first tokenized venture capital fund, Hyperion. The Hyperion white paper is now available for download at invictuscapital.com.

The Invictus Hyperion ICO will begin on 30 April 2018 with a hard cap of 15M USD. Through the IHF (Invictus Hyperion Fund) token, investors gain diversified exposure to a portfolio of expertly-vetted investments in both private and public pre-sales, and ICOs, and will receive quarterly dividend payouts once the fund has doubled in size.

Priority access will be given to both CRYPTO20 ICO investors and current C20 token holders. In the latter case, you will need to prove ownership of at least 500 C20 tokens (using a verification tool being released soon). Visit www.InvictusCapital.com/Hyperion for more information.

Kind regards,
The CRYPTO20 Team

If you have any queries, we are here to assist you! You are welcome to join our Discord channel or email us at team@crypto20.com.

Thank you - we look forward to your continued support!""
22naru

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:25:25 PM

FROM EMAIL:

Dear CRYPTO20 Community,

Following on from the success of our first fund, CRYPTO20, the world’s first tokenized cryptocurrency index fund, we are excited to release our first tokenized venture capital fund, Hyperion. The Hyperion white paper is now available for download at invictuscapital.com.

The Invictus Hyperion ICO will begin on 30 April 2018 with a hard cap of 15M USD. Through the IHF (Invictus Hyperion Fund) token, investors gain diversified exposure to a portfolio of expertly-vetted investments in both private and public pre-sales, and ICOs, and will receive quarterly dividend payouts once the fund has doubled in size.

Priority access will be given to both CRYPTO20 ICO investors and current C20 token holders. In the latter case, you will need to prove ownership of at least 500 C20 tokens (using a verification tool being released soon). Visit www.InvictusCapital.com/Hyperion for more information.

Kind regards,
The CRYPTO20 Team

If you have any queries, we are here to assist you! You are welcome to join our Discord channel or email us at team@crypto20.com.

no more dividends,,, will be**buy and burn** to keep the price and liquidity up.
amintek15

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:33:37 PM

FROM EMAIL:

Dear CRYPTO20 Community,

Kind regards,
The CRYPTO20 Team

no more dividends,,, will be**buy and burn** to keep the price and liquidity up.

yeah I saw it and didn't invest in. too many projects like this saying all the same but none has those magic super expert results.. and After 2 years of being in crypto almost every project saying initially that there will be dividents, is finally changing to buy/burn and I don't like it ofc
Rowane

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:07:44 PM

This concept is sounding like a great impact on crypto market. Thanks for such a nice project.
merculet
22naru

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:50:47 AM

FROM EMAIL:

Dear CRYPTO20 Community,

Kind regards,
The CRYPTO20 Team

yeah I saw it and didn't invest in. too many projects like this saying all the same but none has those magic super expert results.. and After 2 years of being in crypto almost every project saying initially that there will be dividents, is finally changing to buy/burn and I don't like it ofc

taas.fund still share dividends, but have not so much support from exchanges who avoid to get them listed. and this is why ICONOMI moved from dividends to buy and burn style aswell....
22naru

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:22:41 PM

C20 is starting new move up. with altcoins summer pump. get in in a safe investment. soon will be back at 3-4 $
hameshsmith

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:17:18 AM

Who are the teams in this project ? is there any bounty in this project besides social media ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: