Bitcoin Forum
October 23, 2017, 05:11:42 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China bans mining  (Read 3783 times)
KaliLinux

Activity: 399

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:55:04 PM

China continuously banning trading and crypto exchanging platforms, Chinese traders and miners has already started to move on Japanese market where BTC is seen like a future.
There is a risk or a chance that the mining will be also banned in China.

So what if it will happen and mining will be prohibited in China, knowing that this country is controlling around 65% of BTC traffic, I think it will be a huge opportunity for the rest of the world's miners... and probably a big dip of all crypto currencies in the nearest future.

Useful article news.8btc.com/will-bitcoin-mining-farm-in-china-be-closed

Your thoughts
I heard like china government stops bitcoin trading and exchanging temporarily and suspected they try to add some regulation to control and trying to have a visible on that.

I don't think they will ban mining as well. If so there might be an impact economically should be the reason.

Anyway these things cannot stop mining. If there is a news like Ban mining in china then people from other region will takeover the chance to have majority.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
       ▄██▀▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀██▄
     ▄██▀  ▄▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄  ▀██▄
   ▄██▀  ▄██▀▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀██▄  ▀██▄
  ▐██   ██▀   ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄  ▀██   ██▌
  ██▌  ██▌   ██▀         ▀██  ▐██  ▐██
 ▐██   ██   ▐██           ██▌  ██▌  ██▌
  ██▌  ▐█▄   ██▄        ▄██▀  ▄█▀  ▐██
   ██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██
    ▀██▄  ▀██▄  ▀█  ▄██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀██▄  ▄██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄  ▀████▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▀
          ▀██▄  ▀▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▀
            ▀██▄  ▄██▀  ▄██▀
              ▀████▀  ▄██▀
                ▀▀  ▄██▀
                   ▀▀▀
  T r i p p k i
makes travel more rewarding
─ ─── ────..Hotel Booking & Rewards Platform
     ▄▄██████▄▄
  ▄██████████████▄
▐██████▀    ▀██████▌
██████▌      ▐██████
▐██████▄    ▄██████▌
 ▐████████████████▌
   ▀████████████▀
     ▐█████████
       ███████
        █████
         ███
          ▀
Valuable Rewards     ▄▄██████▄▄
  ▄██████████████▄
▐██████▀    ▀██████▌
██████▌      ▐██████
▐██████▄    ▄██████▌
 ▐████████████████▌
   ▀████████████▀
     ▐█████████
       ███████
        █████
         ███
          ▀
Better Relationship     ▄▄██████▄▄
  ▄██████████████▄
▐██████▀    ▀██████▌
██████▌      ▐██████
▐██████▄    ▄██████▌
 ▐████████████████▌
   ▀████████████▀
     ▐█████████
       ███████
        █████
         ███
          ▀
Distributed Ecosystem
Buy TRIP Tokens
Join our Telegram
Discuss in Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chineseprancing

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:44:32 PM

China continuously banning trading and crypto exchanging platforms, Chinese traders and miners has already started to move on Japanese market where BTC is seen like a future.
There is a risk or a chance that the mining will be also banned in China.

So what if it will happen and mining will be prohibited in China, knowing that this country is controlling around 65% of BTC traffic, I think it will be a huge opportunity for the rest of the world's miners... and probably a big dip of all crypto currencies in the nearest future.

Useful article news.8btc.com/will-bitcoin-mining-farm-in-china-be-closed

Your thoughts
I heard like china government stops bitcoin trading and exchanging temporarily and suspected they try to add some regulation to control and trying to have a visible on that.

I don't think they will ban mining as well. If so there might be an impact economically should be the reason.

Anyway these things cannot stop mining. If there is a news like Ban mining in china then people from other region will takeover the chance to have majority.
Bitcoin community was fall down when trading and exchange are banned in Chinese country, hopefully that mining in this nation was not banned because if it is happen another big impact to the price of bitcoin will be the results. Therefore the possibility in deep prices of bitcoin are closely high percentage to happen, moreover society of crypto currency will suffer again.

Betthisnow

Activity: 168

Ice Rock Mining- The Most Profitable Mining

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:32:15 PM

Can you please explain how China controls 65% of BTC traffic while it's a worldwide and decentralized system?

I can understand that they can somehow control domestic exchanges that need bank accounts, but if they will prohibit mining in China, how can they control this?

If a country bans a profitable business, you can be rest assured that people of other countries will take on and it will have finally no negative impact on bitcoin.

Ice Rock Mining                   The Most Profitable Mining     ▬     Whitepaper     ▬     ANN Thread
susila_bai

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:16:05 PM

Can you please explain how China controls 65% of BTC traffic while it's a worldwide and decentralized system?

I can understand that they can somehow control domestic exchanges that need bank accounts, but if they will prohibit mining in China, how can they control this?

If a country bans a profitable business, you can be rest assured that people of other countries will take on and it will have finally no negative impact on bitcoin.

It was long time before when china was controlling but now in trading aspects Japan and south korea are ahead and their trading business is very high as they have legalized bitcoin and any country man of this country can use bitcoin just like fiat currency.

Now china are only the mining hub but that too it is going to take over by japan as they are planning to start a very big Mining hub which will take control from china. So now china have got nothing to control on bitcoin.
aquapanic

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:30:33 PM

It was long time before when china was controlling but now in trading aspects Japan and south korea are ahead and their trading business is very high as they have legalized bitcoin and any country man of this country can use bitcoin just like fiat currency.

Now china are only the mining hub but that too it is going to take over by japan as they are planning to start a very big Mining hub which will take control from china. So now china have got nothing to control on bitcoin.
That is if you believe their fud about 7nm miners. McAfee is also planning on a huge huge farm in USA. We're still not gonna get away from china when it comes to hardware manufacture though.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.