Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:57:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2017-09-19] Bitcoin rebounds in India too, rises 20% in 3 days to wipe off loss  (Read 2463 times)
White sugar (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:42:31 PM

Bitcoin bounced back from a major crash over the weekend and traded 24 per cent higher at Rs 2,79,262 per unit in India on September 18 from Rs 2,25,121 on September 15, data available with Zebpay showed.

Zebpay is an app-enabled bitcoin wallet provider headquartered in Singapore with IT offices in Mumbai, Maharashtra and Ahmedabad. It is involved in sale and purchase of bitcoins since 2011. It started India’s first bitcoin exchange in 2012.

The non-fiat currency had tu ..

Read more at:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/60745083.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xMOPEx

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 02:00:31 PM

Why did you expose India? Is Bitcoin price different in India? I heard about China and South Korea that Bitcoin price can be different on their exchanges, but I didn't know about India.
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:21:53 PM

Why did you expose India? Is Bitcoin price different in India? I heard about China and South Korea that Bitcoin price can be different on their exchanges, but I didn't know about India.

India can be the next big market for Bitcoin and altcoins or the whole of cryptocurrency. Right now, there is a tug of war within India's authorities as to how to treat Bitcoin and how to go about legalizing its status but am sure that soon there would be a better framework which the government will provide for cryptocurrency. There is a great future in India because this country is almost similar to that of China in terms of population and many Indians are also entrepreneurial who can see the value within Bitcoin and be a part of the cryptocurrency bandwagon.

Going back to the prices, yes there can be some differences in different countries and this is quite normal as the local demand can be different than that of the other countries or the ones published online. Once we have India in the bag in addition to Australia and some other Asian countries, Bitcoin can be back surging into higher levels as the demand rises to the roof.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:39:50 PM

That's pretty much a normal thing to happen since the Western and the Asian market are leading everything. I find it quite a bitter pill to swallow that China as single country (regardless of their size) takes down the entire world market.

That's definitely not how it should be, and especially not when you consider that China has been surpassed by Japan and South Korea already. People should accept that China isn't the only source of growth to focus on.

For that reason I seriously hope that the entire world crypto market disconnects itself from one specific country going through whatever forced regulations ~ whether it's China or another country, don't let a single country ruin things.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:17:48 PM

That's pretty much a normal thing to happen since the Western and the Asian market are leading everything. I find it quite a bitter pill to swallow that China as single country (regardless of their size) takes down the entire world market.

That's definitely not how it should be, and especially not when you consider that China has been surpassed by Japan and South Korea already. People should accept that China isn't the only source of growth to focus on.

For that reason I seriously hope that the entire world crypto market disconnects itself from one specific country going through whatever forced regulations ~ whether it's China or another country, don't let a single country ruin things.

I think by now, we can seen the effect of China "leaving" the limelight and other countries to become apparent and fill the crypto space left by China. Indeed Japan and South Korea takes over and not it looks like India is trying to get in the picture as well. So the more you moved forward, the more that we will not felt the effect that China has left. We need to close a page on them and open for others. Bitcoin will survive without them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: