Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:51:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you have value for LIFE?
I will always place a value for of others - 7 (43.8%)
Life is very expensive - 9 (56.3%)
Total Voters: 16

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Value for LIFE  (Read 945 times)
arnobs007
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:48:41 PM

Life is too much expensive because once we lost it'll never come back. And it's a gift from Almighty.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
billsted86

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:57:32 PM

Understanding the value of life is a quality attitude or deed that we consider ideal to be our nature, character and personality. Values ​​of life we ​​must uphold as something worthy and noble so that we are not confused to distinguish what is good and what is wrong.
Laboico

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:54:14 PM

I wonder why some people do not have value for life of others again. Even the government of some country does not have value for life. Now my quest is do you have value for life of others?
For the government people are just statistics. this is the cost of the profession.
jaanu

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:57:05 PM

Life values are... Family,health,career,wisdom,wealth,lovea and friends.the value of life is not based on how long we live.. But how much we contribute to others in our society....
Vasu Dev

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 08:25:21 PM

Value of life is priceless. we can't define price. but we maintain our health good. we need to follow "Health is Wealth" Because our life, our body depends on our good health.
lp5773628

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:35:00 PM

B зaвиcимocти oт тoгo, чeгo xoчeтcя дoбитьcя нa oпpeдeлeннoм oтpeзкe жизнeннoгo пyти, бyдeт мeнятьcя и cмыcл жизни чeлoвeкa. Этo лeгкo пoнять нa пpимepe. Ecли вы в 20 лeт твepдo для ceбя peшили зapaбoтaть мнoгo дeнeг, тo ecть пocтaвили тaкyю зaдaчy пepeд coбoй, тo c кaждoй yдaчнoй cдeлкoй oщyщeниe тoгo, чтo бытиe нaпoлнeнo cмыcлoм, бyдeт тoлькo pacти. Oднaкo cпycтя 15-20 лeт вы пoймeтe, чтo тpyдилиcь в пoтe лицa в yщepб личнoй жизни, здopoвью и т.д. Boт тoгдa вce эти гoды мoгyт пoкaзaтьcя ecли и нe бeccмыcлeннo пpoжитыми, тo имeющими cмыcл лишь чacтичнo. Кaкoй в дaннoм cлyчae мoжнo cдeлaть вывoд? Чтo жизнь чeлoвeкa дoлжнa имeть цeль (в дaннoм cлyчae – cмыcл), пycть и пepexoдящyю.
BountyX

Activity: 352

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:55:35 PM

There are people who have a value for life. Of course there are also people who understand only price, not value.

MRX-

Activity: 267

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:04:10 AM

I wonder why some people do not have value for life of others again. Even the government of some country does not have value for life. Now my quest is do you have value for life of others?

This is a really great question, I would value the life of others because we are humans and we were built to communicate, now there's one thing...
If you have questioned your very existence and what is there to do with life, about what does being alive mean,
You'll probably end up with the conclusion that one's life is complete irrelevant, for what ONLY matters on the bigger picture is survival of the specie (say humans)

I mean right now you are already neglecting thousands if not millions of people dying around the globe. You are only affected is someone you know dies.
tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:46:41 AM

We should value our life because it's all worth it.If you have all the things that makes you happy then you should value your life.And if you truly believed in valuing of life then it's also easy for you to value others life.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
zedrickjuls

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:54:43 AM

Vakue our life and make the most out of it because when we loss it there is no more chances..I value my life because i have my family that loves me unconditionally and i have so many plans in my life that i want to achieve..

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:56:45 AM

Yes I value life it is more important than food as body more important than clothes, consider the raven they do not sow or reap they do not store room or barn yet God feeds them how much more valuable we are than birds.. we are to value life because it is a gift for us if we do not believe that we have a purpose in this world and that we exist for nothing we are to be the most pitied person in the  world.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:06:35 AM

Well there are a lot of greedy people who are in power than have very little value for the life of others. Selfish people who only think about themselves could care less. I think regular citizens even value life towards their neighbors more than those who should be doing it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Kuchiyosenojutsu

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:45:40 AM

If you want to be happy, then you have to struggle totally to have the values ​​of life that can make you happy. If you want to be healthy, then you have to struggle totally to have the behavior and values ​​of life that make you healthy. If you want to be prosperous, then you must have the values ​​of life that can make all things in your life become prosperous.

Your life is the result of your choice of behavior and values ​​of life. Therefore, no matter what the end result you feel now, never complain, but try a reevaluation of the values ​​of life you believe in. Then, understand what you stand for in your life; understand what principles you use to run every process of your life; and understand whether your life values ​​are in line with your goals.
Prem.Soorajpaul

Activity: 199

0xB911101025014BfCaA3B17BC7683C0817489bB28

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:01:59 AM

Of course  life is very expensive, we don't get another chance if we don't care our life. To enjoy this expensive life, we need to give equal respect to others in this world. That all means, everyone life is very expensive and valuable. To get respect from others, we have to give respect them first.

nguyenngocson

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:15:11 AM

Life should be valued even if it is the life of a rich man or a poor man. Life is priceless and should never be bought at any price.
Life is priceless , nobody can't buy my life with money because it's priceless .
If someone sells their life with a certain value, I think their life is not worth it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: