Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:59:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sentinel Chain ICO - your thoughts?  (Read 161 times)
blatty (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:17:12 PM

On paper, I really Sentinel Chain. They are aiming to empower unbanked farmers in developing countries by turning “dead capital” such as livestock into tokenized assets. This creates financial inclusion by allowing them to access financial services (such as loans and insurance) which have typically been unavailable to them. Sentinel Chain have partnered with VeChain for "the development of cross-chain interoperable technology to facilitate joint access to global financial inclusion markets in areas of cross-border livestock trade." With a hard cap of $14.4 million the token economics are great. Plus, they have a prototype.

What are your thoughts?

https://sentinel-chain.org/
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:07:13 AM

On paper, I really Sentinel Chain. They are aiming to empower unbanked farmers in developing countries by turning “dead capital” such as livestock into tokenized assets. This creates financial inclusion by allowing them to access financial services (such as loans and insurance) which have typically been unavailable to them. Sentinel Chain have partnered with VeChain for "the development of cross-chain interoperable technology to facilitate joint access to global financial inclusion markets in areas of cross-border livestock trade." With a hard cap of $14.4 million the token economics are great. Plus, they have a prototype.

What are your thoughts?

I was giving a green marker to the possitive words about sentinel chain, the team doesn't need a lot of money. and MVP have been released to the public. So, with a lot of members in the telegram group were actively talking about the sentinel chain development progress and i can say that about the sentinel chain ico will be sold out just in a few minutes. I was seeing a lot of hype on it.
freshstrokes

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:40:07 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 05:55:29 AM by freshstrokes

What are your thoughts?

I am very bullish of Sentinel Chain.

The thesis makes a lot of sense to me: The ecosystem provides affordable and secure financial services to the unbanked by providing a link between unbanked farmers and large-scale financial institution

The project is demonstrating a lot of momentum - It already has a pilot project lined up with partners CloudWell and Green Delta Insurance.

Can't wait for the ICO  Smiley
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:44:31 PM

Looks interesting but registration already closed, so we'll see.

silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:05:44 AM

I know that it was suspended to the future date because of KYC hack. I didn’t apply yet because I don’t know what will I do at proof of support. KYC registrations will start at 10th of Feb. It will be open until 25th of Feb. They wrote on the telegram that presale has already finished. Crowdsale will be done at March.
Daveeoff

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:28:51 PM

The purpose of this project doesn't need the blockchain technology. They are using it only to collect fast money from the ICO, you won't see any big rises in the price, this will be a dead project a few month after its release if they even get money in the ICO.
allan8

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:12:19 AM

I've been following sentinel chain for quite some time now and I'm very impressed by their project and the talent of their team. Basically sentinel chain is trying to solve key financial issues from farmers in developing countries from using their livestocks such as cows or lambs etc lol (which will be the future to use these as collateral assets) and these farmers have problems accessing credit or finance. Sentinel chain aims to solve this problem and provide a bridge for this.

Let me tell you guys, they actually have a working product already with a RFID tag (radio frequency idenitification device) which is a tag that allows identifying and tracking items, and in this case they'll be attached to those livestocks ive mentioned above (with the cows and other livestocks)

They have a partnership with vechain and maybank (largest bank in malaysia).

I really like this ICO, the team, and their project. They have a working product working and established working partners.
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:58:32 AM

See how only brand new accounts are praising the project lmao. Do you really think farmers will use the blockchain technology? Nope, they won't. This project is not needed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: