Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:20:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Paying with Btcoin  (Read 7892 times)
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:29:30 PM

In my country paying bitcoin in exchange for a service or a product does not exist. It's still done the usual way, paying using the conventional money, if you have bitcoin just convert it to fiat so you can make use of it. With this we can safely say that bitcoin is not that popular or known to a lot of people, but lucky us - the bitcoin users that as early as today (or since we knew bitcoin) we are introduced and earning bitcoins. Maybe years from now your dream of paying bitcoin for service will happen, who knows right? Smiley

In my country also no particular exchange for bitcoins but there are many online traders available so we can convert bitcoins into fiat currency then pay for what we are buying.
There are a lot of countries in which they have started to accept payment in bitcoin in various shops and other areas but there are still many countries which where this facility is not available still but its not an issue because bitcoin can be converted easily to any other currency
For sure the  bitcoin payment service is getting wider now, the worth and the value of the bitcoin is increasing more and more so buy the bitcoin and you will be able to use the bitcoin to do online shopping and the online payment is the easy way of the payment instead of going for the payment. The importance of the bitcoin is now high and a lot of the countries are accepting the bitcoin as the payment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:20:03 AM

In my country paying bitcoin in exchange for a service or a product does not exist. It's still done the usual way, paying using the conventional money, if you have bitcoin just convert it to fiat so you can make use of it. With this we can safely say that bitcoin is not that popular or known to a lot of people, but lucky us - the bitcoin users that as early as today (or since we knew bitcoin) we are introduced and earning bitcoins. Maybe years from now your dream of paying bitcoin for service will happen, who knows right? Smiley

In my country also no particular exchange for bitcoins but there are many online traders available so we can convert bitcoins into fiat currency then pay for what we are buying.
Still in many countries there are no services for payment in bitcoin but its not issue because there are a lot of exchanges online through which you can convert your bitcoin in to your desire currency. And in future we are expecting that in many countries payment in bitcoins will be started.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:10:42 PM

Still in many countries there are no services for payment in bitcoin but its not issue because there are a lot of exchanges online through which you can convert your bitcoin in to your desire currency. And in future we are expecting that in many countries payment in bitcoins will be started.
This kind of offer or service isnt really available on all country but i have heard there are some local wallet provider which do offer to pay up their bills directly with the use of their bitcoin which is really a good thing to have.Hope this kind of adoption would even more recognize locally.
Cindy1983

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:08:13 PM

For now, using Bitcoin to purchase or pay for anything is still limited cause Bitcoin is not legalized worldwide so it's difficult to find out a restaurant or online shop that you can use your Bitcoin to pay or purchase. But don't worry about it, Bitcoin is becoming well known day by day and the number of service and restaurant or store accept Bitcoin for payment are increasing too. For example in some country you can use Bitcoin to pay for Uber taxi, restaurant or use Bitcoin to purchase watch, clothes,.....Just need to wait few more years then we can use Bitcoin to buy everything in everywhere we want Cheesy
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:04:22 AM

This kind of offer or service isnt really available on all country but i have heard there are some local wallet provider which do offer to pay up their bills directly with the use of their bitcoin which is really a good thing to have.Hope this kind of adoption would even more recognize locally.
A lot of the sites are getting the bitcoin payment and they are having the bitcoin profit for the very short time so I like to buy all the things with it now because the bitcoin payment service is now easy to get the payment and the income with the bitcoin will be more than double, buy more bitcoin and hold for the long time as a lot of the people are doing, we can pay the bills and the grosser with the bitcoin is easy now.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:32:02 AM

For now, using Bitcoin to purchase or pay for anything is still limited cause Bitcoin is not legalized worldwide so it's difficult to find out a restaurant or online shop that you can use your Bitcoin to pay or purchase. But don't worry about it, Bitcoin is becoming well known day by day and the number of service and restaurant or store accept Bitcoin for payment are increasing too. For example in some country you can use Bitcoin to pay for Uber taxi, restaurant or use Bitcoin to purchase watch, clothes,.....Just need to wait few more years then we can use Bitcoin to buy everything in everywhere we want Cheesy
It is good to pay in bitcoin but I also agree with you that in this day the use of bitcoin is limited and it will take time that all the people will use bitcoin to use bitcoin for their day to day necessities, because still many people do not even know the name of bitcoin.

On the other hand if someone has bitcoin he can use it all over the world to purchase anything in the local or international markets.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:57:12 AM

Paying bitcoin for necessities of life will make life more comfortable because if I want to buy something of my need anywhere in the world and I pay with bitcoin it will be more relaxable for me because there is no need to exchange the currency in the required one and no transfer hurdles. Just transfer bitcoin from your blockchain wallet to the sellers account and your payment will take place.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:12:11 PM

Many regions do not accept bitcoins now. It may take a while to adapt bitcoins in the regions. Hence, exchange the bitcoin into your local currency and use it for all your purposes.
Many of the countries are still not accepting bitcoins but there are some countries in which the accepting of bitcoin has started for online shopping. But if you have a bitcoin and you want to buy something’s on this you can easily transform bitcoins into your desire currency through online various exchanges. It’s not a difficult task for anyone. Because it is a crypto currency and it easy change to any currency anywhere.
finity

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:26:18 AM

Many regions do not accept bitcoins now. It may take a while to adapt bitcoins in the regions. Hence, exchange the bitcoin into your local currency and use it for all your purposes.
Many of the countries are still not accepting bitcoins but there are some countries in which the accepting of bitcoin has started for online shopping. But if you have a bitcoin and you want to buy something’s on this you can easily transform bitcoins into your desire currency through online various exchanges. It’s not a difficult task for anyone. Because it is a crypto currency and it easy change to any currency anywhere.

Selling bitcoins and getting converted to local currency is not a big deal now as you can easily do it on localbitcoins and if you don't want to convert then you also have an choice of using bitcoin debit card where you can directly use it for online as well as offline shopping and for me that is the best option to spend my bitcoins on shopping.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:02:06 AM

There are a lot of countries in which they have started to accept payment in bitcoin in various shops and other areas but there are still many countries which where this facility is not available still but its not an issue because bitcoin can be converted easily to any other currency
For sure the  bitcoin payment service is getting wider now, the worth and the value of the bitcoin is increasing more and more so buy the bitcoin and you will be able to use the bitcoin to do online shopping and the online payment is the easy way of the payment instead of going for the payment. The importance of the bitcoin is now high and a lot of the countries are accepting the bitcoin as the payment.
Bitcoin is the fastest growing crptocurrency today.It is becoming famous with time and it's demand is also increasing.The price of the bitcoin is also now increasing All kinds of people whether rich or poor now have started to use bitcoin.Looking at high profit margins and good returns from invests,bitcoin is getting very demanding among the rich people.Payments are done now a days with bitcoin or cryptocurrencies.It is easier to regulate and manage.There is no intervention of the government or any central bank.So taxes are also saved and there is full profit margin.If someone has some bitcoins and he wants to spend them or pay something,he can do it with the bitcoin wallet or blockchain wallet which is very simple to work on.Traders today have also started trading in bitcoin.
STEVEN 888

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:54:40 AM

you need online one with Degree  or only want tranning course  or want real one ?
boyptc

Activity: 2954
Merit: 659

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:34:36 AM

I dont think it is possible .. but u hope soon its possible

It may not be possible as of this moment but there are schools now that are accepting bitcoin so this is very possible to happen in the future.
https://news.bitcoin.com/private-schools-kids-accepting-bitcoin-tuition/
https://futurism.com/schools-accepting-bitcoin-tuition/

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
peter0425

Activity: 2604
Merit: 439

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:36:54 AM

Where can pay with BTC to electrical Institute for getting training course .

Well there's one school in bitcoin friendly Switzerland that accepts bitcoin payment for tuition fees:

http://www.cryptomudra.com/2017/10/switzerlands-lucerne-university-accepts-bitcoin/

So its just a matter of time before other schools globally that will accept it, just a matter of time. But currently, there's no one I can think of that accepts bitcoin for course you are looking for. I guess for now you have to convert your bitcoin to fiat just to be able to pay the school and enrolled your courses.

Yup this is the only options available for him for the meantime. Its not really difficult to do, maybe the OP just really wants to used his bitcoin, unfortunately, its still not yet widely accepted especially universities both offline and online courses.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:49:42 PM

Where can pay with BTC to electrical Institute for getting training course .
I personally have never heard of an institute receiving bitcoin as a means of payment, maybe you can find it in a country that has legalized bitcoin so facilities in their country have applied an institute that accepts payments with bitcoin.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Hasbro27

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:11:11 PM

for now I still have not used bitcoin as payment, because in my country it is still very rare to receive bitcoin as payment, so my bitcoin is in wallet and usually I use bitcoin as my old age savings. Cool
sonicwave

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:20:38 PM

for now I still have not used bitcoin as payment, because in my country it is still very rare to receive bitcoin as payment, so my bitcoin is in wallet and usually I use bitcoin as my old age savings. Cool

I also prefer to put the coin and store it. Sometimes I invest my bitcoin in a project to get even more coins. But I do not buy goods for bitcoins.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:34:25 PM

Selling bitcoins and getting converted to local currency is not a big deal now as you can easily do it on localbitcoins and if you don't want to convert then you also have an choice of using bitcoin debit card where you can directly use it for online as well as offline shopping and for me that is the best option to spend my bitcoins on shopping.
You know what attracts me about bitcoin mostly, the use in daily chores. You can use them in shopping, you can have a brunch with it in a five star hotel, and you can book a room in hotel for your travelling and all that. I know it is not common in all hotels and restaurants and shopping malls but don’t worry, near future will be accomplishing this all. Just keep your bitcoins with you.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:39:36 AM

I also prefer to put the coin and store it. Sometimes I invest my bitcoin in a project to get even more coins. But I do not buy goods for bitcoins.

I think it's much better just to store or hold your bitcoin like if it's not necessary to spend it just don't. As bitcoin has surpasses the $6000 barrier and the more we hold now the more we have a sure profit.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:55:42 AM

You may still be unlucky to find a place or service that can receive payments with bitcoins. but I think you can still do it, you can buy various goods from abroad and I think nowadays there are so many e-commerce that give free shipping cost to various countries. you can also apply the purchase of digital goods on the internet such as buying license windows operating system, you just do the order and your license will be sent digitally via e-mail. that is some method many people are selling to sell their goods, there is no reason not to use bitcoin because nowadays all countries can connect very easily, the internet has made all the country becomes no barrier and everything is very open. and Bitcoin have paved the way for the financial system in the world to be centralized and used with ease.
Burks

Activity: 303

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:44:54 AM

I think it's much better just to store or hold your bitcoin like if it's not necessary to spend it just don't. As bitcoin has surpasses the $6000 barrier and the more we hold now the more we have a sure profit.

Yeah,its not a good time to time to spent your bitcoins because the price keeps increasing everyday,better to store your bitcoin for future use i promise you in future the bitcoin gonna be very valuable than anyother assets so you can be a wealthy person if you have bitcoins at the time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: