Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:10:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are there no bounty signature campaigns for newbies?  (Read 2142 times)
danbitcoin1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:18:00 PM

To stop the spam I guess, doesn't take too long to become a JR member anyway.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Skylake

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:15:44 AM

everyone can create new account easily at here, and im sure, so many newbie come here to join campaign too, better learning about bitcoin, blockchain and anything before join signature campaign.

vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:49:57 PM

Why projects don't allow newbies to participate? We still ask a lot of questions and we're also noticeable Grin
Not all projects don't allow newbies to pattcipate, because you can still find a campain that accept newbies Just like the campain where im in right now... Projects most allows ranks higher than newbies it is because most of the newbies are unexperience and sometimes act as spamers on some threads. Its normal to newbies to mess up but too many mistakes will lead to a bigger problem thats why they prefere jr member and higher.

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
KenKeniff

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:54:21 AM

Good afternoon!

I'd like to share a really good project with you - Nousplatform. Their Bounty Campaign has just started. It has nice terms, clear tasks, user-friendly report forms and a transparent points system. Everything is very easy!
If you have at least 200 followers in your social networks, you may begin to complete tasks today.

NOUS is the platform for decentralized investment funds on blockchain, which will remove the boundaries between funds and investors. The project was named as the best project of Cryptomind ICO-auction and keeps running at full speed.

More information about the project: https://nousplatform.com/ico
Join us at Telegram: https://t.me/Bounty_Nousplatform
Join us on Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2236656
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:16:41 AM

There are a few reasons why newbies are not preferred to take part in bounty signature campaigns
1. Its been proven that newbies generate the most spam which is also underperformed marketing for the company
2. Forum is guided by rules which in most cases a newbie would easily break and ask for leniency as they were not aware of them which would be negligence in its own right.
3. Let us not forget sigs do not look colourful in the limited sig space of a newbie that's the reason why most require high ranked members for a standout.
numpadxx5

Activity: 431
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 12:49:09 PM

[/quote]
there are some bounty signature campaigns that accept newbies, some does not accept i think its because newbie is a spam , being newbie in this forum is very hard  they still don't know what to do and the rules to follow.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:38:28 AM

there are some bounty signature campaigns that accept newbies, some does not accept i think its because newbie is a spam , being newbie in this forum is very hard  they still don't know what to do and the rules to follow.
Your right, there are some bounty campaign that accept even if your rank is Newbie, ( i don't know if any signature campaign that accept Newbie until now ). And like what you said, the reason why Newbie rank didnt accept in signature campaign because the manager think that was spam. And Newbie dont know what the rule is especially in this forum like what you said. I suggest you focus in learning before you want to earn.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
dadandandadan

Activity: 86

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:21:45 AM

Why projects don't allow newbies to participate? We still ask a lot of questions and we're also noticeable Grin
There are Bounty campaigns that accept newbies but its not easy to find one, Most bounty campaign requires only rank member and higher, it is because most of newbies are unexperience.

imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:40:01 AM

There are and I remember in the 1st quarter of this year, a lot of sig campaigns allows newbie to join campaigns but now it's very difficult to find one. It might be because of the spamming issues that a lot of newbies do.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:30:32 AM

There are and I remember in the 1st quarter of this year, a lot of sig campaigns allows newbie to join campaigns but now it's very difficult to find one. It might be because of the spamming issues that a lot of newbies do.

Yes before there are some campaign that accepts a newbie. But it has been change the rules to no newbie would be accepting. Somehow, there reasons is valid because it will start to spam the forum by newbies and ofcourse they should follow the rules here in forum and needed to rankup first their account.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:43:30 AM

Yes before there are some campaign that accepts a newbie. But it has been change the rules to no newbie would be accepting. Somehow, there reasons is valid because it will start to spam the forum by newbies and ofcourse they should follow the rules here in forum and needed to rankup first their account.
Sure, like there is any different with junior member accounts spamming forum until they reach JM rank to join campaign and spamming forum after they reach it. First I thought spam is reason but bounty campaigns are giving away approximately 2% of their token supply, i don't think they care much if in campaign will be 20 or 2000 participants. I think deeper reason for that is signature itself which is not really useful on newbie accounts.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
igor2727

Activity: 174

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:02:52 AM

Here is the bounty with the possibility of participation of newbie https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2236656
ArthurBitHunter

Activity: 379

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:24:11 PM

Because to newcomers less confidence than older participants ... So a subscription company more Scarecrow party more credible ...
TTMNewsK

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:25:53 PM

Maybe, its because they wanted all the newbies to study first the rules and regulations of this forum. That's why they only have a limited options for the newbies. They need to learn more.
nerverd99

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:33:13 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2017, 04:47:44 AM by nerverd99

Some dev not allowed newbie join their bounty because they scared if too much spammer , and make their project bad quality.
But newbie can join a twitter or fb bounty , a lot bounty rules for social media is allowed for newbie.
But if signature campaign bounty is not much , but their dont want newbie join because their dont want newbie spam on this forum for raise post count or activity.
I recommend u join a airdrop or social media bounty the distribution/allocation for twitter and fb average with Jr.Member signature campaign.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:30:25 AM

its kinda like asking "why there are no jobs for kids"  Undecided
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:20:25 AM

its kinda like asking "why there are no jobs for kids"  Undecided
LOL. Nice one! Most people are always very impatient and instead of paying their dues and seeing how effective they can be to the community, they just want to register an account and start making bucks without working towards it. Even in real life, things do not work that way as you just have to work your way to the top. No shortcuts!
marukochanx3

Activity: 167
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:09:17 AM

everyone can create new account easily at here, and im sure, so many newbie come here to join campaign too, better learning about bitcoin, blockchain and anything before join signature campaign.

Yeah i agreed with this one , like me beginning on this forum , i just create account and join some airdrop then i learn more about Altcoin , on Altcoin section.
Now im Jr.Member and this my first signature campaign , i guess their dev/bounty manager dont want newbie join their signature campaign for spamming on this forum.
And Newbie just can wear less code on the signature , maybe just wasting money for accept newbie participate on signature campaign , better more learn and joining some bounty like a social media bounty or article.
nelmari

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:17:44 AM

Because most of the newbies are spam posters so they generalized the rules that no newbies are required to join and could give them an ample time to read the rules and regulations of this forum, not unless you are an alt account and already know what to do once you join this forum.
IAMYOURLEADER

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:31:02 AM

To avoid those cheaters who make multiple accounts that will just spam the whole forum when they are allowed to participate in campaigns. This is also a good way to distinguish if that member is a shitposter or an account farmer that only posts in local and off topic section.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: