Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:25:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coding Bitcoin Blockchain coding  (Read 287 times)
#BitcoinVegan (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:32:27 PM

I want to know where I should look to learn to code for the bitcoin blockchain or the necessary steps?
I don't mind if it's hard work or time consuming, I'm a complete rookie but I do not mind learning.

If you have any material, sites, or wish to help me directly email me bitcoinvegan@protonmail.com
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:22:00 PM

Do you even know how to code mate? if you could write a hello world in Java and C++ then you should be fine but only after 2-3 years of study.

People involved with Bitcoin as developers are experts with many years of experience, Bitcoin doesn't need more rookies IMO what it needs is some

Professional talented coders to help with new proposals, bringing something new that no one else has ever done. if you are a miracle worker then

You should visit GitHub to contribute otherwise I don't know about any official source for learning Bitcoin coding.
aleksej996

Activity: 490
Merit: 389

Do not trust the government

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:40:31 PM

I want to know where I should look to learn to code for the bitcoin blockchain or the necessary steps?
I don't mind if it's hard work or time consuming, I'm a complete rookie but I do not mind learning.

If you have any material, sites, or wish to help me directly email me bitcoinvegan@protonmail.com

If you are looking for coding for Bitcoin then that is a one thing, but it is different if you are looking to make programs on the blockchain, which can't really be done on Bitcoin as much as on Ethereum.
#BitcoinVegan (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:41:03 AM

Do you even know how to code mate? if you could write a hello world in Java and C++ then you should be fine but only after 2-3 years of study.

People involved with Bitcoin as developers are experts with many years of experience, Bitcoin doesn't need more rookies IMO what it needs is some

Professional talented coders to help with new proposals, bringing something new that no one else has ever done. if you are a miracle worker then

You should visit GitHub to contribute otherwise I don't know about any official source for learning Bitcoin coding.

No I don't know how to code, I wouldn't know what to contribute
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: