Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:23:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] UDIAR - Blockchain-Based Copyright Depository  (Read 3057 times)
SPRRW

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 11:02:26 AM

The UDIAR Marketplace is a service that unites sellers and buyers from all over the world who are focused on development and technologies, science and/or production methods. The author may put his object on sale and any interested person can obtain it in the form of a licence or an exclusive right. When selling copyrights, a new record confirming the transaction is created in the UDIAR blockchain register. UDIAR provides the opportunity not only to sell ready-to-work developments, but also to order them on the open market in the same way as it is now taking place on numerous freelance exchanges in the Open Innovation process. Join ICO on https://udiar.io/ and help authors to monetize their creativity!

Join UDIAR pre-ICO now on udiar.io to get your 30% October bonus immidiately!

▬▬▬▬▬▬► U D I A R  ◄▬▬▬▬▬▬
║▬ Blockchain-based marketplace of intellectual property turnover ▬║
► Whitepaper   ► Announcement    ► Slack
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SPRRW

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 05:57:10 AM

looking forward for this project. it can be promising if i join this project's bounty program. i hope this project can be success. great job.
Thank you

SPRRW

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 10:50:11 AM

Wow, nice to see that #waves guru kindly blessed us Cool
https://twitter.com/sasha35625

SPRRW

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 01:34:06 PM

UDIAR Pre-Sale is running! Purchase now to get up to 70% bonuses. Contribute to the future of copyright protection with blockchain on udiar.io

SPRRW

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 11:10:29 AM

UDIAR tips for creative people

Copyright protection is not just uploading of your art/science work to any website. It is not about only tracing the cases of unauthorized usage of your creation in internet or offline. So simple, but still not understood: protection starts with registration! As many IP litigators and experienced authors repeat all the time: claim your copyright prior to any publishing. This is absolute rule, no exceptions even for blockchain-based services. So many startups on IP field appeared recently. They have really promising solutions for copyright holders. Indeed, blockchain is a technology aimed to facilitate the process of copyright examination, data encrypting, tracing and many other issues but first one should register ownership through the real personal identification. Anonymity have nothing to cope with this. That is why udiar.io will be always few steps forward - it is real IP agency rooted in legal terrain and using future technologies as fertilizers for generous growing.

Visit our BLOG for more information.

Obi One

Activity: 518
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:53:14 PM

Hello. Tell me please whether the trade in the IAR tokens is being rebuilt in the near future and if so, on which exchanges?
Yana_M1

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:05:27 PM

Hello. Tell me please whether the trade in the IAR tokens is being rebuilt in the near future and if so, on which exchanges?
I'm also interested in this. Could you ask for the questions or coin is dead?
f1rstalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:45:26 AM

hello, I have a question, why have not they paid for the company's bounty work so far? I wrote several times in the topic and sent to the post all that you need Huh
fransupran

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:59:34 PM

thank you for receiving my coin, where I can trade it
Bayuvivi90

Activity: 190

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:16:15 PM

Hello.
Is this ICO online or already end?
abahcoin

Activity: 657
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 02:48:55 PM

Well, finally the New Year holidays have ended. Like any other respite from routine they were a really excellent opportunity for creative activities. Share your unique works and insights with us! Did you have time yet to register your copyrights via edrid.ru ? If no, now is the best time for it!
Jan 9 2018 Last update from telegram chanell
This is DEAD PROJECT?

●                     T H O U   F i n a n c e     || |  |   |    High APY Yields                     ●
●            ████  ███  ██  █   THOU FARM   █  ██  ███  ████            ●

●            [ UNISWAP THOU - ETH ]  Whitepaper  ●  Telegram  ●  Discord            ●
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:22:14 PM

Why is there no more update for this project?
Has the sale failed or there is another reason about it?
moskovskiy89

Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:50:51 AM

this project has the potential to successfully be seen from the concept that you have, basically, success is not the hardest thing to do. rather, maintaining success is precisely the hardest. good luck
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: