Bitcoin Forum
October 21, 2017, 02:02:30 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in reincarnation?  (Read 290 times)
aaamorlicious

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:23:43 AM

Do you believe in reincarnation especially a rebirth of a soul in a new human body?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 2170

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 01:26:30 AM

Either you believe in science, or you are brainwashed, and will believe any idea people tell you.  :/

I'm into creating universes, smiting people, writing holy books and listening to prayers.
If you want your prayers answered, you must donate to 1CDyx8AUTiYXS1ThcBU3vy4SJWQq6pdFMH
BitcoinTalk Public Information Project
RoronoaJorah

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:33:09 AM

For me there is only one chance in life, and that is the life we have now. So the moment we put our life to waste, its already wasted for the rest of our lives here.

Astrocreep

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:54:56 AM

Reincarnation seems a very pretty and romantic idea if it is really true but if reincarnation is really true I would still choose myself if I ever got the opportunity to be reincarnated. Still there's no real proof that there is someone out there which is the reincarnation of this certain person.
kryptopath

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:36:49 AM

Better just live a good life and make this one count, instead of having too cosmic a worldview and forgo being productive or doing good.
sk33ty

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:30:29 AM

Absolutely not. I've got to have some proof, and no such proof can exist.
q uiela

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:35:22 AM

Do you believe in reincarnation especially a rebirth of a soul in a new human body?
i dont believe about that.
talk bi

Activity: 45

Relest - first real estate rental auction platform

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:43:23 AM

i never believe a reincarnation because on my religion is nothing about that.

boboi

Activity: 68

"CarTaxi: The 1st car towing platform on blockchai

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:36:39 AM

I do not believe, because in religion I do not teach such a thing

sitamvan

Activity: 10

nevermind

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:35:37 PM

absolutely not
Palmholder

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:11:18 PM

I used to believe in reincarnation while I was young. Question is - do you consider reincarnation in bound with karma or just as separated deal? In karma meaning it does not take a criticism. I mean some person was born and raised as a killer, he has no idea he behaves wrong, he got not any source to start thinking different. So is he guilty for killing people? If he got a mental disorder and not able to repent then he is not guilty. Then he has no chance to change this line and doomed to get worse and worse results in his reincornations. It is not fair
Another idea is, by my opinion, that this fact that noone remembers himself before he was born is very strange and it looks like.. we are not able to remember because we have nothing to remember. I use to think quite often that no personality exist except in world like ours. I have seen on of Jim Carreys interwievs where he told he feels like he is everything and it is the best feeling he got. Well maybe we are getting personality only after we was born then there are no connection between our current life and postlife and between our lifes
green547

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:40:05 PM

yes after taking mushrooms you see spirits and how everything is connected
linkdead13

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:48:02 PM

I believe that being as energy cant be destroyed that our giant balls of energy must live on in some way wether we are aware or not.
HarryG333

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:14:38 AM

greetings all,

now let us understand the word Reincarnation:- is the philosophical or religious concept that an aspect of a living being starts a new life in a different physical body or form after each biological death. It is also called rebirth or transmigration, and is a part of the Saṃsāra doctrine of cyclic existence. It is a central tenet of all major Indian religions, namely Buddhism, Hinduism, Jainism, and Sikhism.The idea of reincarnation is found in many ancient cultures, and a belief in rebirth/metempsychosis was held by Greek historic figures, such as Pythagoras, Socrates, and Plato. It is also a common belief of various ancient and modern religions such as Spiritism, Theosophy, and Eckankar and is found as well in many tribal societies around the world, in places such as Australia, East Asia, Siberia, and South America.

Although the majority of denominations within the Abrahamic religions of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam do not believe that individuals reincarnate, particular groups within these religions do refer to reincarnation; these groups include the mainstream historical and contemporary followers of Kabbalah, the Cathars, Alawites, the Druze, and the Rosicrucians. so i don't believe in recarnation... just that is only for those that's believes it.
thank you
semutracing

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:22:51 AM

Of course i believe with reincarnation
wilalung

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:26:16 AM

I do not believe the reincarnation is only in the movie
Dimmadont

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:29:00 AM

There are some crazy stories out there about people knowing how they died in a previous life, and knowing things only those people who died would have known. I personally don't believe in anything, but don't dis-believe, either? To me it's like paranormal stuff. Like ghosts, could be real, but are probably not. Or religion. What's in the bible could be true, but is probably not.

Just my 2 cents anyway Grin

Will insult you for 1 dollar.
coin_pwr

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:15:36 AM

I would like to believe there is life after death.
koldir

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:13:43 AM

Yes, perhaps yes. This is an interesting topic, I'm not 100% sure, but it seems to me it would be logical.
Mertalot

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:49:15 AM

I think everybody believes that death is not the end Wink
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.