Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:42:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: YouTube is censoring comments  (Read 180 times)
KonstantinosM (OP)

Activity: 1490
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:57:19 AM

What I get when I try to post a long comment on  YouTube is: "Comment failed to post".

I'm not trying to raise an alarm, but what if the banks or the powers to be, in a last ditch effort to stop the spread of crypto tried to make comments including the word "bitcoin" or similar unable to be posted?

What would you think would happen then?

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bgdmxd

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:40:49 AM

That's not something new. They have also been manipulating # of views, like/dislikes, etc. for years. To be fair, every company does that. CNN, NY Times, ..., they all censor the user comments on their web sites. And let's not forget the Amazon review of a certain new book that magically jumped from 3 star to a perfect 5 star overnight, despite all the negative reviews from certified buyers...

KonstantinosM (OP)

Activity: 1490
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:37:35 PM

And let's not forget the Amazon review of a certain new book that magically jumped from 3 star to a perfect 5 star overnight, despite all the negative reviews from certified buyers...

That's something I'd like to look into, can you send me a link?

Edit: Are you referring to Hillary Clinton's book?

Honestly I wouldn't willingly pay money to Hillary and expect truth in return. If I bought it I'd have to pay money to her political rivals, but I'd rather not spend any in this broken system, especially considering how the rich and powerful can outspend me, especially since they hold all the cards.

We all saw how well Bernie did, despite him winning popular support and having more donators. But he kinda sucked too anyway. The last election was just another no-win scenario.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: