Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:15:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Even though its NOT an altcoin, my recommend buy letter for Jan 2015  (Read 523 times)
culexevilman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1063
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 04:01:00 AM

Maidsafecoins, proxy token for Safecoins when the SAFE network is launched.

Fellow Bitcoiners and friends

Its my recommend BUY for Jan 2015. I will try to illuminate the reason why you should consider looking at this project with a fresh blank mind, without any previous notion regarding what you think you may or may not know about this project.

Although may agree or disagree here, with all of the crap/s#!t coins out there, the recent plummeting of Bitcoin price can actually be seen as a positive thing amidst all the blood on the streets. Like it or not, its what we need, a wakeup call of the greed inside of us. The spectacle of recent Paycoin and its crew, feeding and preying upon people's hope for profit and victory amid the chaos and nightmare that seems never ending. Along what we dont see in the media is the countless pumps and dumps that had occurs under our sights. We ignored and forgotten the pains of the past, maybe it never mattered in person, but ignore long enough and pain will come.

"the Great Cleansing" thats what I foreseen in the times when Feathercoin was the only major altcoin picking up peoples attention time, resource, talent, etc.
with the introduction of altcoins increasing at an ever alarming level almost two years ago. This day was bound to happen.

With the low bitcoin prices, people are once again daring to try and touch the once forbidden beast priced at a point most stared in awe as it went from 100 to 1000+ within a very short time.

Through watching the community evolve through out the years, seen many come and go. Some of the bitcoin community I knew has turned narrow-minded, hind-sighted, oblivious and ignorant to all the other possibility on the planet.

Wake up fellow Bitcoiners, you tossed your self into the bitcoin world for what reason? I know I did in search of freedom, true freedom also profits. Which I luckily did bestow upon through out the years. With most of the prominent figures and companies in bitcoin merely trying to bring Wall street over to the new found land. Bitcoin quickly turned sour and lost its luster.

But Satoshi's ideals will not die. As the introduction of Bitcoin showed us the way. A strong and open mind is what we need, to go and do the things most will say crazy and point with laughter, but in my eyes they are the innovators, so bear with me as the light shed on the project as time passes by, to use the saying in Bitcoin, "get on the train, before its too late.

We need not the fancy documents and websites to market our-selfs to make a quick buck, we have been on our own and fought the fights, as dawn nears the end of the wait and victory is in sight, join us in hand as we embrace the newly found land, a realm where we can breath and think without fear of flight. To see listen watch content and words alike. Once again mankind will have its freedom again.

To share with you all with a famous quote that I am deeply fond of.

“Here’s to the crazy ones.
The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers.
The round pegs in the square holes.
The ones who see things differently.
They’re not fond of rules.
And they have no respect for the status quo.
You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them,
disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them.
About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them.
Because they change things.
They invent. They imagine.
They heal. They explore. They create. They inspire.
They push the human race forward.
Maybe they have to be crazy.
How else can you stare at an empty canvas and see a work of art?
Or sit in silence and hear a song that’s never been written?
Or gaze at a red planet and see a laboratory on wheels?
While some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius.
Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world,
are the ones who do…”

I will not try to explain this project on this thread, as its simply too large to comprehend with a few paragraph, I encourage you to take sometime to dive in to the materials and realize for your-self to what I am illuminating to you.

But do note, Bitcoin was meant for the people, however now its only the large corporations who partake in the creation, how many of you still mine in strong belief of the network? Looked at what happened to Litecoin, its the sum of all greed of the men I once knew. Do not fear. As SAFE Network is meant for all to participate, without race to see who solves the problem first get the reward. WE exist together in this system and coop in the prosperity for all participants. AS it was designed with those ideals from the core.

http://docs.safenetwork.io/

Culexevilman

SAFE Pod San Francisco
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deine mudder

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 07:08:08 AM

IPO coins generally suck. Even worse when it's an innovative coin. Not touching a thing that was presold with a 10 foot pole.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 10:23:18 AM

how about no Grin

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
freequant

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 10:33:44 AM

Through watching the community evolve through out the years, seen many come and go. Some of the bitcoin community I knew has turned narrow-minded, hind-sighted, oblivious and ignorant to all the other possibility on the planet.

Wake up fellow Bitcoiners, you tossed your self into the bitcoin world for what reason?

You are wasting your time. It's too late for them already.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: