Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:56:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IRONTRADE APP, SCAM OR NOT?  (Read 5151 times)
ZBTCZ (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:07:04 AM

My friend asked me where I am trading crypto and I recommend BITTREX. She looked for other trading platform and found IRON TRADE. She sent me a link on where I can sign up and start trading. Upon checking the link it has 500 PHP sign in bonus. Plus there's no transaction fee on withdrawals. You can deposit using your local bank account. I just want to know if this trading platform is legit or not?

Thanks for the help.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jokwei4442

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:11:46 AM

My friend asked me where I am trading crypto and I recommend BITTREX. She looked for other trading platform and found IRON TRADE. She sent me a link on where I can sign up and start trading. Upon checking the link it has 500 PHP sign in bonus. Plus there's no transaction fee on withdrawals. You can deposit using your local bank account. I just want to know if this trading platform is legit or not?

Thanks for the help.

It's obvious that is SCAM, look at the deposit bonuses

https://s26.postimg.org/j57vo8rzt/deposit_bonus.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/undefined.jpg
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:06:05 PM

Is it a crypto-trading app? Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems not. As seen in the comment (in playstore), they are a regulated and official Binary Option Broker. They might or might not be legit. Their deposit bonus is somehow works like on gambling sites. In gambling site, for example, you need to wager at least 6x of the bonus amount, while here you need thirty-five (35) times of the bonus. Remember that if you didn't meet the trading turnover, you won't be able to withdraw your funds. Take note that you'll be using your government ID here as well.

Do more research and read all of the info in their FAQ, Bonus Policy, Terms and Conditions & more before making a deposit. At the end of the day, it is up to you if you'll use it or not.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:05:27 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 02:15:49 AM by mjglqw

Based on your description alone I don't think it's legit. 500 PHP sign in bonus? That alone makes it fishy enough. I would understand if it was a referral bonus, but not if it's only a sign in bonus like you said. Also, maybe you mean no withdrawal fee? As transaction fees are always present on whatever cryptocurrency(besides IOTA).

Ask your friend, why look for an alternative is Bittrex is working fine? Tongue

By the way can you link us the irontrade app? I don't think that's affiliated with https://irontrade.com/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████