Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:12:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FinTab – The Accounting System for Cryptocurrency Portfolios  (Read 15535 times)
sibnia

Activity: 602
Merit: 322

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:36:23 PM

RoadMap

December 10, 2017 – January 14, 2018

*Closed stage of sales (December 10-13).
Mobile app development for iOS.

*Carrying out of the ICO (December 14 – January 14).
Elaboration of the "Pro" accounts functionality.
Alexandr Kirichenko

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:38:41 PM

Ther are other projects already, how are you different from Blockfolio, etc?

Fin Tab have more advanced functionality than existing services, a more intuitive interface, it has the ability to create several crypto-currency portfolios. Fin Tab makes a system that will satisfy the needs of each audience (private investors, traders, funds) for this purpose a well thought out tariff and functional solution will be made

I personally Blockfolio not in use. I like Cryptocompare. What special distinction web from this resource?

How is FinTab different from its competitors?

The free version of FinTab will have functions similar to CryptoCompare and Blockfolio. Moreover, it will offer:
— both desktop and mobile versions, which will be synchronized automatically;
— the accounting of ICO tokens (even the ones that are not issued yet);
— ability to add currencies that are not present in the market yet;
— ability to add custom exchanges and wallets;
— the buy / sell / exchange currency functions, as well as transferring between the exchanges;
— calculation of portfolio dynamics and its profit/loss and ROI considering multiple transactions* (replenishment, withdrawal, exchange);
— calculation of currency dynamics and its profit/loss considering multiple transactions* (replenishment, withdrawal, exchange);
— other standard functions (exchange rates, notifications, etc.)

*The example of multiple transactions: say you’ve purchased a currency at one rate, sold it at another rate, purchased it again and sold it, traded it for another currency, etc. It becomes challenging to calculate the percentage of currency profitability, as well as the whole portfolio ROI.
FinTab team has found the solution to this problem. Now you can always be sure to know your exact profit or loss (% or absolute value) on each currency or portfolio, no matter how many transactions you’ve performed.

But those are not our main differences
Our main point is our positioning. The service is intended for use by the following user categories:

Traders — active users, working both on short and long positions. They perform numerous transactions and may have several active portfolios. Unlike the "Individual investors", traders perform series of transactions: several transactions within the same currency - purchase, exchange, transfer, withdrawal. They need to keep a record of these transactions and be able to see the overall statistics. Moreover, it is important to automate the addition of transactions.

Trusts — in other words, traders who take third-party finance under management and supervise several clients. They need to be able to separate the agent and client accounts, and actively interact with the technical support for individual improvements. The agent account will feature the possibility of setting the client cabinet for each separate client: displaying the relevant information, placing a personal logo, generating a report, etc.

Here are the vital features that will be implemented for these types of users:
— the unlimited number of portfolios divided into public and private ones;
— personal cabinet with reports system and extended analytical tools;
— simple, yet powerfully protected integration with cryptocurrency exchanges via API for the automated transaction data transfer (in order to exclude the manual transaction input).

For trusts (traders managing multiple clients) the most important features will be:
— division into agency and client accounts**;
— personal technical support.

**Each client’s individual portfolio access. You can set up the information you wish to display to each separate client. At the same time, unlike the ordinary portfolios, the client accounts are automatically synchronized with the agency accounts, thus, performing any transactions in your agency account you won’t need to manually duplicate them in your client’s account.

Well, it means I was not wrong in the project! As a combination within the resource capabilities of all of these, that's great. I think that the project will go far

hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:15:25 AM

I’ve read somewhere above in this thread that some service was blamed in the weak analysis of the crypto-currency market for traders. But I haven’t found such an opportunity in FinTab for some reason. It turns out that everything is not that cool in this project and it doesn’t have an opportunity to compete with competitors for the users yet.
FinTab

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 06:49:27 AM

I’ve read somewhere above in this thread that some service was blamed in the weak analysis of the crypto-currency market for traders. But I haven’t found such an opportunity in FinTab for some reason. It turns out that everything is not that cool in this project and it doesn’t have an opportunity to compete with competitors for the users yet.
Yes, such services are really look similar, but FinTab experts analyzed those services’ disadvantages and won’t allow them to take place on their platform. For example, there’s a complex and incomprehensible interface with a lot of unnecessary options in Cointracking. CryptoCompare has limited functionality and no mobile app.
It’s interesting; I somehow didn’t see any info on this. Can you tell us how this system will work in FinTab?
You can test the beta version
https://beta.fintab.io/dashboard

OFID

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:59:56 AM

interesting
slavonicpl

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:03:37 AM

Is the cost of one coin for the main round of sales already known?
newboi

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:10:42 AM

Helllo. One coin will cost $0.4.
spacegt

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:20:42 AM

In my opinion, the FinTab project won’t be unique. There’re lots of similar services, for example, Cointracking or CryptoCompare. They already have their own audience, so it will be difficult for FinTab to break into the market even with good amount of funds collected during the ICO.
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:24:04 AM

In my opinion, the FinTab project won’t be unique. There’re lots of similar services, for example, Cointracking or CryptoCompare. They already have their own audience, so it will be difficult for FinTab to break into the market even with good amount of funds collected during the ICO.

Yes, such services are really look similar, but FinTab experts analyzed those services’ disadvantages and won’t allow them to take place on their platform. For example, there’s a complex and incomprehensible interface with a lot of unnecessary options in Cointracking. CryptoCompare has limited functionality and no mobile app.
spacegt

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:28:30 AM

But what about Blockfolio? In my opinion, it’s one of the most successful services for financial accounting of crypto-currency.
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:34:12 AM

But what about Blockfolio? In my opinion, it’s one of the most successful services for financial accounting of crypto-currency.

The main disadvantage of this service is that there’s no web-version; it has only a mobile one. As a result, it has meager functional and lack of analytics. There will be both a web-version and a mobile app in FinTab.
alcoholbtc

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:36:10 AM

The main disadvantage of this service is that there’s no web-version; it has only a mobile one. As a result, it has meager functional and lack of analytics. There will be both a web-version and a mobile app in FinTab.

Hi everyone, I’d like to learn about the mobile app: on what operating systems will it run?
sltshp

Activity: 140

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I&#965

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:42:54 AM

Interesting, a project that caters more towards traders. I like the way you guys have positioned yourselves to enter the market. Will stay tuned for more updates!

FinTab

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 08:07:24 AM

Yes.
December 14, 2017 - January 14, 2018
1 FNT = $0.4
— Within the first 48 hours 30% of tokens
— Within the next 5 days 20% of tokens
— Within the second week 10% of tokens
— Within the third week 5% of tokens

Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:58:05 AM

Good afternoon. Tell me, if the soft cap level is not reached by the end of the ICO, will the sales timeframes be extended?
kentuckykid

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:00:46 AM

Good afternoon. Tell me, if the soft cap level is not reached by the end of the ICO, will the sales timeframes be extended?
There’s no need to worry about this because the company has collected the soft cap during the pre-ICO.
nicolasbit

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:26:25 AM

Hi everybody. Tell me, will the company launch beta testing before the main release of the platform?

angercoin

Activity: 209

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:29:22 AM

I’ve read in your white paper that you’re planning to have an AI system that will provide trading recommendations in the future. Are there are any certain timeframes for implementing AI into the platform?
FinTab

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 11:31:54 AM

Soft cap for ICO:
300 000$

«will the sales timeframes be extended» – no.

arakx

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:39:30 AM

Hi everyone. Can anyone tell me the date of the ICO?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: