Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:18:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW can Bitcoin ATM spread in different cities of your country?  (Read 1108 times)
Jaycee99 (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:23:12 AM

-I would like know how can you get a Bitcoin machine where you can put your money? and send it to your wallet address.

-Is there any chances I can send it to my ether wallet? by the use of the bitcoin machine?

-Do the head of bitcoin need to talk to the Government? Or what will the head do?

-I want to ask this because I seen hours ago the Bitcoin Machine or ATM is located at Singapore.

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:16:28 PM

-I would like know how can you get a Bitcoin machine where you can put your money? and send it to your wallet address.

-Is there any chances I can send it to my ether wallet? by the use of the bitcoin machine?

-Do the head of bitcoin need to talk to the Government? Or what will the head do?

-I want to ask this because I seen hours ago the Bitcoin Machine or ATM is located at Singapore.

1. Here for example you can buy Bitcoin ATM.
https://coinatmradar.com/shop/buy-bitcoin-atm/

2. It depends what Bitcoin ATM you are using. Buy better you just change it through shapeshift.io

3. It depends on the country.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1343

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:25:10 PM

A number of companies make these ATMs, you can buy from them and get the machine shipped to your location. They are very easy to use, you just need power and Internet connection.
Conversion to ETH would require the owner of the ATM to enable such service. That's because they'd have to enable connection from the ATM to a semi automatic converter.
ATM's are quite expensive to use, because you have to pay normal fees + for the service x2. Meaning that you'll be paying the service provider and the guy that bough the ATM and set it up, because he has to pay for power, Internet and get back what he paid for the ATM. Not worth it IMO.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:28:25 PM

I went to a lot of holidays this summer, I saw only one ATM, joyfully went to withdraw money, but unfortunately the ATM did not work because of a technical error, not as much interest and relevance shown.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:41:20 PM

A number of companies make these ATMs, you can buy from them and get the machine shipped to your location. They are very easy to use, you just need power and Internet connection.
Conversion to ETH would require the owner of the ATM to enable such service. That's because they'd have to enable connection from the ATM to a semi automatic converter.
ATM's are quite expensive to use, because you have to pay normal fees + for the service x2. Meaning that you'll be paying the service provider and the guy that bough the ATM and set it up, because he has to pay for power, Internet and get back what he paid for the ATM. Not worth it IMO.

If the fees for the use of a Bitcoin ATM were to be too high, then it would defeat its purpose and the bitcoin users would be discouraged to use it. It would have been convenient if it were available in many cities but given the limited number of people in my country who uses Bitcoin, then I don't think that it would be of much use. If Bitcoin were to be mainstream in a certain location, surely a lot of Bitcoin ATMs would be set up.
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:14:17 AM

If the fees for the use of a Bitcoin ATM were to be too high, then it would defeat its purpose and the bitcoin users would be discouraged to use it. It would have been convenient if it were available in many cities but given the limited number of people in my country who uses Bitcoin, then I don't think that it would be of much use. If Bitcoin were to be mainstream in a certain location, surely a lot of Bitcoin ATMs would be set up.

People who do use the ATMs in spite of the high fees do so because of the advantages it offers, primarily privacy. It breaks the online trail when you use it.
Another reason is of course for small investments, when the absolute transaction fee is small.
alessi_areya

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:31:04 PM

There is no such ATM in Japan.
However, I am longing for a bitcoin ATM.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:06:00 AM

These ATMs for Bitcoin are there because there are companies who made it their business and this must be lucrative because there are now countries where these machines are being rolled and there can be coming more in the near future. I am expecting that by next year there can be more firms who can be interested to deal with this kind of infrastructure. To have an ATM machine installed the country has to give permit to the business introducing the machine otherwise they can be confiscated and declared as illegal. Like in China now, nobody is planning to roll Bitcoin ATM machines because the government is not anymore allowing it (though they can be reversing the decision later).
SushGo

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:12:04 PM

First you should check the local rules and regulations to set up such ATM's, you must take required licence and other related NOC's before taking further actions. You should also research about where to set up the ATM, it should be near to the people who has adopted the bitcoins in order to get more footfalls.
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:04:37 PM

It seems to me that a bitcoin ATM is a hopeless business. In my country, you generally will not have a chance to put legally of this ATM but it is not even that. As soon as the possibility of legal use of the bitcoin ATMs will take over the smartphones.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:44:23 AM

It seems to me that a bitcoin ATM is a hopeless business. In my country, you generally will not have a chance to put legally of this ATM but it is not even that. As soon as the possibility of legal use of the bitcoin ATMs will take over the smartphones.

Various sponsorships and advertisements have to be made, for example the ATMs in visa yada mastercard partnership can work, providing both advertising and trust.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:22:14 PM

In my country I have not heard that anywhere was a bitcoin ATM. I think the problem is not only with those that lack the necessary legislation, but in the fact that now everyone has a smartphone and he can use it as a terminal. The bitcoin ATM is only to cash out bitcoins anonymously. Our government will not allow it.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:31:22 PM

Bitcoin ATMs act like exchanges, the owner of the Bitcoin ATM is the one who will most likely register and run its business if properly registered to operate. And as for how Bitcoin ATMS operate it is similar to how a vending machine work were you need to insert your money first in order to get the product, and the product here is Bitcoin. But I would not recommend using Bitcoin ATMs as a primary source of getting Bitcoin as the exchange rate here is not the same value as the current fair market value because these are businesses they have the interest rate to take advantage of.
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:37:26 PM

Exchanges should come forward to the initiative to install BTC atm machine in various countries. I don't think Govt. will ever get ready to head a BTC atm machine. Because this step will increase the popularity and trust of common man on BTC.
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:46:09 PM

In my country bitcoin ATM there. To organize any business associated with the currency exchange need to obtain a license from a Federal Bank. Bitcoin is not recognized by the government and therefore the license can not be obtained. Even if the ATM was, I doubt that it would be a profitable business. In my country very few people that use bitcoin.
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:40:38 PM

Big Exchanges can Install it but the question 'Is it legal to install such machine?' Govt. of most countries are not able to take a rigid stand on BTC, In such scenario i don't think govts will give permission to install BTC ATM machine.
This is amazing to know that Singapore has such ATM centers and this will inc the popularity  and trust on BTC.
jekjekman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:16:15 AM

Big Exchanges can Install it but the question 'Is it legal to install such machine?' Govt. of most countries are not able to take a rigid stand on BTC, In such scenario i don't think govts will give permission to install BTC ATM machine.
This is amazing to know that Singapore has such ATM centers and this will inc the popularity  and trust on BTC.

There are already this kind of machines on most countries.
It is just like an ordinary ATM wherein you can get cash if you use your plastic on it the only difference is you are using bitcoin here.
I think as long as the country don't prohibit the use of bitcoin this is legal, this is really a good stance for
Bitcoin which can help on letting other people know about it. Once they see this machine curiosity will strike and
they will look for the meaning of bitcoin on the net and also trust will be built more because they can see a physical trade for the coin.

Using your ether wallet depends on the specification of the machine they have different exchanges and some machines accepts both.

They just charge a certain percentage based on the exchange rate from particular source.
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:36:14 AM

Bitcoin machine/atm is also available in my country but on limited location, maybe under 5 machine throughout the country but that is not inconvenient to us here. Because there are lots of options to choose from, 7/11 convenient store who are almost open 24 hrs and located almost in every cities that has many people living. We can buy and sell bitcoin using a local bitcoin provider.

There is also a new invention from a student thesis project about a machine instant conversion from paper wallet to send direactly to a move wallet. Have not much information as of now. And looking for it online for more details.
BlasterS

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:59:36 PM

I think the popularity of bitcoin is rapidly builds its name in front of the public; from the huge or mass load of supporters of their services there is great potential they can dominate in the whole world.
The excellence they have gives them a referrals or word-of-mouth which gives them free advertisement so all things about bitcoin is easily spread out and disseminate.
dave111223
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 06:30:10 PM

Not in my countries, it's not allowed, they hate everything around crypto and bitcoin, they are middle age here
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: