Big-moon-discord (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
del
September 20, 2017, 09:25:17 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 11:28:45 PM by Big-moon-discord

del
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
davis196

Activity: 2954
Merit: 904

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:19:19 AM

Do you know how difficult it is to organize a music festival?
What bands will join?What kind of music will they play?How you will pay them?With cryptocurrencies?
What if they don`t want cryptos?What if you don`t manage to sell enough tickets?
I`m not sure that such festival will help for cryptocurrency mass adoption.Most of the crypto users want to stay anonymous.
Anyway,good luck with this project.

Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:57:32 AM

Block party 2018

Tl;dr: Combined music festival and crypto expo which'll pump the market.

In the whole post you've just mentioned some well known facts but may I ask you for more details? At least some kind of festival program. How are you going to pump cryptocurrencies with your fest? Unles you are going to make some important crypto announcement (which was not mentioned anywhere).
Big-moon-discord (OP)

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:27:05 AM

Updates coming soon.
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:12:28 AM

ITO - initial tickets offering. This sounds like a scam. Sorry, Big-moon-discord, whoever you are. But it would be better if you had a website containing all your information and your identities. If you are organizing a BTC conference or a party then why dont you organize Block Party around the established conferences? Altcoin developers do it all the time.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:26:46 PM

This sounds awesome! A great way to mix two of my favourite things together! If you ever make it to the UK then please let me know! I'd love to attend if possible. You should try and get a graphics designer (here on the forum) to help with the graphics (logo and leaflets). Nobody says no to a good party. It'd be a good way to spread the crypto love Smiley
Having been said I do have to agree with pinkflower. Having an ITO isn't the way to go. Once everything is set up then you can begin selling tickets at early bird pricing followed by regular price tiers. Collecting funds before the even has been planned/organised is a no go.
miguelmorales85

Activity: 544
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:30:30 AM

Do you know how difficult it is to organize a music festival?
What bands will join?What kind of music will they play?How you will pay them?With cryptocurrencies?
What if they don`t want cryptos?What if you don`t manage to sell enough tickets?
I`m not sure that such festival will help for cryptocurrency mass adoption.Most of the crypto users want to stay anonymous.
Anyway,good luck with this project.

I could not agree anymore with you.
I think there are a lot of factor that must be taken to have a Block Party BUT like any other festival it could be done just for fun.
If OP has contact and all that needs to be done..

on the other side, not all of crypto users are anonymous, they can also have fun. The point is to make mainstream the cryptocurrencys. There is no bad advertising.

peace
edir_ruvall

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:23:17 PM

Hah, why not? And where are you going to organize it? In which country?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: