Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:01:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I strongly oppose trump in his comments about bergdhal and us military justice  (Read 133 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:35:07 PM

I think it's important to remind this potus like all before him, that there are hard limits to his power...

Then I didn't saw the potus remarks on the issue neither had the time to read how it was decided by the us military court here.

But for me it's a case closed. I hope that trump and all after him will remember this as a big beginner mistake.

With all that said my opinion:

1. Please, what happened to bergdhal... my ass, us kid there... like if it was an executive suit a maralago...

2. It s a pure internal military matter, among his peers he was judged. And as they are 0 implication with the civilian ways what could anyone say?

3. As if the lives of the guys exchanged had any values... this war is beyond individuality!!! It makes 1400 years of continuous warfight... so please... they may get ashed as collateral in another elmination...

4. All the story about the problems that bergdal had with his leadership prompting him to go to another higher ranked camp?!?

Again what ever! Done!

And anyway Go trump! Better to make mistake than be a nothing no opinion slave of the globalist anti american forces!!! Shit happens. Go trump!

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: