Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:35:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyber Network  (Read 13861 times)
Thug (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:23:10 AM

Recently passed ico Kyber Network, in my opinion an interesting project, not everyone at the ico stage could pouchavstvovat, I think after the release on the stock exchange (September 24) will be hype. the Chinese were not allowed to participate in ico

tokens will start selling exchangers https://etherdelta.com/#KNC-ETH
As soon as the token hits a large exchange, we will see a flight to the moon 

https://blog.kyber.network

p.s -sorry for my bad english)
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lisk_beginner

Activity: 649
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:39:35 AM

I wish that this token could have the same succes than OMG
Thug (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:50:31 AM

at least 0x
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:02:02 PM

KNC will definitely start 2x-3x than ICO price. Chinese, US and singapore buyers were eagerly waiting for this to come out.
omnik

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:22:54 PM

KNC will definitely start 2x-3x than ICO price. Chinese, US and singapore buyers were eagerly waiting for this to come out.
I'm not sure with it, As far as i know the big ico will never be traded above the ico price because the room for the growth of the token already drained by the ico participant. A lot of people are holding it right now.
albio87

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:47:41 PM

i'm not sure about the "start 2x-3x than ICO price" cause the ICO's hard cap was really hight.
Moreover why someone should  buy kyber when could buy 0x (ZRX) that make the same but being a protocol has much more chance to take over, they have right now a proven working product, a lot of project builted on it and finally the same mcap of Kyber.

As always DYOR, i've made mine and 0x definitely rocks
MV7

Activity: 322

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:50:33 PM

i'm not sure about the "start 2x-3x than ICO price" cause the ICO's hard cap was really hight.
Moreover why someone should  buy kyber when could buy 0x (ZRX) that make the same but being a protocol has much more chance to take over, they have right now a proven working product, a lot of project builted on it and finally the same mcap of Kyber.

I'm not too good on the technical side, but could you briefly explain the difference between Kyber and 0x?

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
albio87

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:27:50 PM

I'm not too good on the technical side, but could you briefly explain the difference between Kyber and 0x?

Sure, Kyber is an exchange while 0x is a protocol where other dApps can use it as a component. All else equal, protocols are more valuable because different projects can be built on top of it.

making an example Kyber is a computer manufacturers with it's own software builted just for him,  instead 0x is windows  so all the other computer manufacturers can produce theirs hardware and use 0x for the software part, payiing 0x for it. It's clear that in term of possible growth 0x it's the winner
Thug (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:08:36 PM

Vitalik Buterin takes part in the project  Cool
Thug (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:38:04 PM

KNC collected 200 000 ETH , not all were able to participate in ico, there were many problems with registration
superlux

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:47:16 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 12:33:42 AM by superlux

200k eth is just 60% of the total cap.
Half of those 200k is a private-sell to a few "whales", and lets be honest - we all know that this is very bad for post-ICO price.
I guess a few people who bought tens of millions of KNC for 100k eth did not have problems with registration lol
dennyd999

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:02:29 PM

Moreover why someone should  buy kyber when could buy 0x (ZRX) that make the same but being a protocol has much more chance to take over, they have right now a proven working product, a lot of project builted on it and finally the same mcap of Kyber.

Sure, Kyber is an exchange while 0x is a protocol where other dApps can use it as a component. All else equal, protocols are more valuable because different projects can be built on top of it.

making an example Kyber is a computer manufacturers with it's own software builted just for him,  instead 0x is windows  so all the other computer manufacturers can produce theirs hardware and use 0x for the software part, payiing 0x for it. It's clear that in term of possible growth 0x it's the winner

Also Kyber should solve all decentralized exchange problem - liquidity and speed. If they will atract a lot of users , it means good operation speed on exchange (as fast as on centralized like Polo for example) if not Kyber will be as slow as EtherDelta, so  if no user of Kyber Network, low speed of transaction  = low cost of KNC token.

bitofc

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:12:26 AM

Kyber is fully on-chain solutions as a decentralized exchange while 0x is a decentralized exchange's protocol where settlement is done on-chain but price discovery/order matching is done off-chain.  There are pros and cons.  The most important is still who will participate and provide the liquidity.
turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:48:58 AM

when kyber on exchanges?

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
Thug (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:10:44 PM

when kyber on exchanges?

September 24 thaw the tokens, the exchange will be on etherdelta
Antivoid

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:17:44 PM

when kyber on exchanges?

September 24 thaw the tokens, the exchange will be on etherdelta
wait to see the market performance of kyber, i really want to know how will it going with such a hot project in the current situation, if the price is high, then it maybe a singnal that the ico market is still worth investing, if it break out, then i will quit from the ico market
krypt0n1

Activity: 238

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:37:57 PM

Vitalik Buterin takes part in the project  Cool

He is just an advisor and could have a very minimal role. However, he isn't the type of guy to attach his name to something that didn't have potential. It may be quite awhile before we see this really be implemented though.

MrPuffnStuff

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:05:53 AM

Does anyone know the ICO price? Not finding it anywhere...
jules-jules

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:49:41 AM

ICO price was 600 KNC per ETH at Sep 15 prices, so around 0.30-0.40 USD.
aer0

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:44:32 AM

ICO price:
1 KNC = .00166 ETH

1 ETH = 602 KNC

As of this writing:
1 KNC =  0.0079 ETH

1 ETH = 126 KNC
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: