Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:20:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyber Network  (Read 13859 times)
bob3772

Activity: 415
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:02:52 PM

I feel sorry for the holders of KNC. Everyone, including me, was waiting for the launch of kyber network. However, this did not affect the price of the token

The launch definitely had an influence on the price. It just wasn't the one that people were hoping for.

I feel as though a lot of people were misunderstood as to what kyber is and were expecting an exchange in lieu of etherdelta, but that is not what kyber is.

Hopefully once the exchange is fully open to new users the volume can begin to increase and in turn the price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sergey_vass

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:43:51 PM

I also believe that the project will develop well and I am going to invest a little money in it
adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:56:32 AM

Hey all I just found out about this project as well as 0x I invested a small amount into each project I really like the idea of decentralized exchanges the future is looking awesome Smiley
Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:46:53 PM

Traceto Integration Announcement
https://blog.kyber.network/traceto-integration-announcement-dcdd6bbbc701

Kyber Network will be utilizing and integrating with traceto.io, the decentralized Know Your Customer (KYC) network.

Traceto.io is leading the movement to promote more robust KYC checks within the blockchain sphere. This company has identified important issue within current KYC systems. Issues such as the false assumption that anonymity overrides anti-money laundering (AML) and counter terrorism financing (CTF) regulations. In response, they have brought together experienced personnel to build a watertight KYC processes, promoting stronger communities of transparency and responsibility.

Our collaboration with traceto.io started during the Kyber Network Initial Coin Offering in 2017. During that time the traceto.io parent company helped us automate our KYC ICO process, ensuring that we enlisted reputable and trustworthy individuals into the initial stages of our platform.

Both our companies have come incredibly far since that initial collaboration, and we are overjoyed to be working with this team again. As soon as the traceto.io platform is up and running, we will be integrating with them to enhance our KYC program, ensuring that Kyber Network meets the necessary regulatory obligations.

Furthermore, Mr. Chionh Chye Kit, the Managing Director of Cynopsis and CEO of traceto.io, will be joining the Kyber Network Board of Advisors. Our CEO, Dr. Loi Luu and our Executive Advisor, Mr. Wong Lee Hong, will also be joining traceto.io in advisory positions. This collaboration will surely be fruitful for both companies, as these individuals are well experienced and respected within business and blockchain communities.

We look forward to a successful collaboration with this reputable team.
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:56:56 PM

Absolutely right everyone that KNC is hidden gem and underdeveloped high potential project. What is notable thing its current price is slightly above the ICO price which indicates just best opportunity to buy again. Early investors are almost out after taking profit and next round is being formed with what is going on.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:22:52 PM

It has been a long time since the completion of ICO KNC. At the moment, has even launched its own exchange. However, the price of the token fell greatly and we do not see at least x2
sorrysteve1

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:08:11 PM

Absolutely right everyone that KNC is hidden gem and underdeveloped high potential project. What is notable thing its current price is slightly above the ICO price which indicates just best opportunity to buy again. Early investors are almost out after taking profit and next round is being formed with what is going on.

This is only if they can reverse things and start to get traffic to the exchange. The price will only increase if that's the case and right now they're struggling. People were really disappointed on launch as to how it functioned and the volume is bitterly disappointing.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Silber

Activity: 1154
Merit: 154

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:13:56 PM

This is only if they can reverse things and start to get traffic to the exchange. The price will only increase if that's the case and right now they're struggling. People were really disappointed on launch as to how it functioned and the volume is bitterly disappointing.

As far as I know, it`s still beta and only whitlist ICO Investors can buy and sell at the moment. That's why the volume is not that much high right now.
SL18

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:03:46 PM

Why is the coin dying?

Yesterday's drop could be explained by BNB announcing their own DEX but the coin has been falling forever.... even when the mainnet pilot was launched it dropped.

What am I missing folks? (I don't hold any KNC so I'm simply curious as to why it keeps on dropping)
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:17:38 PM

I'm very upset with things that are happening with Kyber - now it's near ICO price, but it probably has x10+ potential...maybe we just need more time. A lot of people now think what if they'd sold it for 5$.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
sorrysteve1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:34:11 PM

As far as I know, it`s still beta and only whitlist ICO Investors can buy and sell at the moment. That's why the volume is not that much high right now.

It's open to everyone that passes the whitelist. It will open fully soon. I would have expected that most of the people interested in using it would be ICO investors and they already have access.

Why is the coin dying?

Yesterday's drop could be explained by BNB announcing their own DEX but the coin has been falling forever.... even when the mainnet pilot was launched it dropped.

What am I missing folks? (I don't hold any KNC so I'm simply curious as to why it keeps on dropping)

The current drop isn't related to anything, it's just because the whole market is falling.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏

Silber

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:52:51 PM

I just bought more Kyber Network because I believe in this Projekt in long term.
SL18

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:50:52 PM

It's open to everyone that passes the whitelist. It will open fully soon. I would have expected that most of the people interested in using it would be ICO investors and they already have access.

Why is the coin dying?

The current drop isn't related to anything, it's just because the whole market is falling.

Mainnet launched should have had a positive effect on the price, even on super short term and it didnt price only went down
kulakvlad

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:53:46 AM

I like the project. I bought KNC for a long time and do not plan to sell it. I want to buy some more soon.

sorrysteve1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:16:07 PM

-snip-

Mainnet launched should have had a positive effect on the price, even on super short term and it didnt price only went down

What's to say that it should have had a positive effect? Given that most people perceived it not to live up to expectations that's why it went down. This is why they always say to buy the rumor and sell the news. I still hold kyber but I don't think it's going to be as big of a success as I initially thought, now it's just hoping for a recovery of sorts.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏

Silber

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:31:09 PM

(...)I still hold kyber but I don't think it's going to be as big of a success as I initially thought, now it's just hoping for a recovery of sorts.

Do you don't believe in DEX (Decentralized Exchanges) anymore or do you think that an other DEX will be much better than Cyber Network?
SL18

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:33:57 PM

-snip-

What's to say that it should have had a positive effect? Given that most people perceived it not to live up to expectations that's why it went down. This is why they always say to buy the rumor and sell the news. I still hold kyber but I don't think it's going to be as big of a success as I initially thought, now it's just hoping for a recovery of sorts.

What I meant was, had it been a success, it should of had a positive effect but it didn't. What was unsuccessful about the release of the main net pilot?
tyKiwanuka
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1670

#birdgang

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:41:54 PM

Do you don't believe in DEX (Decentralized Exchanges) anymore or do you think that an other DEX will be much better than Cyber Network?

Give them some more time, people are always too impatient. Nobody knows how many and which DEX will prevail in the future, there are loads of DEX's lining up to get the market shares up for grab. Personally I think, that DEX will get quite some attention in the upcoming months and years, but in the end kind of regulated exchanges will come out on top anyway.

.....wie die Zeit fliegt.....
sorrysteve1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:47:07 PM

-snip-

What I meant was, had it been a success, it should of had a positive effect but it didn't. What was unsuccessful about the release of the main net pilot?

Right, yes, the problem is that expectations are always too high and that's why the prices tend to fall after launched, kyber is not alone in this regard. What I picked up from telegram was that a lot of people expected a traditional DEX with an order book.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏

AST21

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:29:21 AM

tell me, there is an official thread here Kyber Network ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: