Bitcoin Forum
September 21, 2024, 11:23:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] DreamTeam - the first Esports recruitment and management platform  (Read 39229 times)
Detcom

Activity: 147
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 10:26:34 AM

Hi. How many tokens total are going to be for sale during the ICO?

The total amount of tokens is limited to 200.000.000 ($45.000.000).
When exactly investors will receive their tokens?
wangmidi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:49:46 AM

It seems that the project is very smooth, and the team with professional and rich experience is an advantage. I will pay close attention to the project and its development.

DreamTeamGG (OP)

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

DreamTeam Token

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 10:23:52 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 10:20:49 AM by DreamTeamGG

Hey! Tokens will be distributed to your personal ETH wallet that supportы ERC20 interface after the end of the 2nd phase of the token sale (Febraury 2018) and the following audit automatically.

DreamTeam - Infrastructure Platform and Payment Gateway for Esports and Gaming.

DreamTeam is the ultimate teambuilding and skill-growing platform that solves problems for hundreds of millions of gamers who want to find teammates, improve skills, manage teams, and earn money. And with the unlocking of blockchain and smart contract technologies, DreamTeam is building a one-of-a-kind payment gateway for players, teams, tournaments, and sponsors.
DreamTeamGG (OP)

DreamTeam Token

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 10:19:52 AM

DreamTeam would like to thank for all the input and reviews provided by our users! We strive to implement updates on a short notice and improve user experience by introducing new features all esports fans would love.

Please read more about latest platform update in our Medium blog: http://bit.ly/2Cfqbvu

DreamTeam is the ultimate teambuilding and skill-growing platform that solves problems for hundreds of millions of gamers who want to find teammates, improve skills, manage teams, and earn money. And with the unlocking of blockchain and smart contract technologies, DreamTeam is building a one-of-a-kind payment gateway for players, teams, tournaments, and sponsors.
Eben_olus

Activity: 285
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 04:01:17 PM

Hey! Tokens will be distributed to your personal ETH wallet that supportы ERC20 interface after the end of the 2nd phase of the token sale (Febraury 2018) and the following audit automatically.

the information i got on the website is this and i quote "Token issue – 30 days after the end of Token Sale with their subsequent placement on users` wallets within the platform". so am asking if the first phase token should will be released on 15th of January which is 30 days after the first token sale?
DreamTeamGG (OP)

DreamTeam Token

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 05:42:53 PM

Hi there! This information means that tokens will be issued and distributed to ETH wallets after the finish of an audit after the end of the 2nd token sale which starts on the 28 of February.

DreamTeamGG (OP)

DreamTeam Token

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 05:44:51 PM

In the framework of the World Blockchain Summit, DreamTeam CEO took the floor with his speech on "Blockchain & Smart Contracts as Part of Esports and Gaming Ecosystem". And now you can view its recording on our YouTube channel and get to know more about DreamTeam from the source. Enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAiPOuz-1Lk

DreamTeamGG (OP)

DreamTeam Token

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 12:50:16 PM

We are happy to inform you that the audit of our Token Sale Phase #1 was successfully completed. You can look through the results on our Medium web-page: http://bit.ly/2DavhZo
Also, we'd like to remind you that our Token Sale Phase #2 will start on 28th February 2018.

DreamTeamGG (OP)

DreamTeam Token

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 11:45:11 AM

Dear friends, these days (18 & 19 of January) DreamTeam is participating in The North American Bitcoin Conference, a part of World Blockchain Forum: Investments & ICOs held in Miami, USA. As usual, you are welcome to meet our team there. We'll be glad to answer all your questions on the DreamTeam platform and communicate in person. Stay tuned for our updates on the event.

DreamTeamGG (OP)

DreamTeam Token

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 03:19:39 PM

Dear friends/followers/DreamTeamers. today, we want to show you the backstage of DreamTeam - our office and our staff! We believe that to fulfill any dream, you need to work hard and have a passion for what you do. We are happy to have such amazing people here. They put in countless hours to make DreamTeam the top esports platform and provide the best services to you - our customers. That's how we are creating the infrastructure platform for competitive gaming and payment gateway for #1 sports of the future. Take a look at our office and our dream team, and leave your comments!

Here the link.

DreamTeamGG (OP)

DreamTeam Token

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 05:23:57 PM

From 22nd to 24th of January DreamTeam will have a floor at Blockchain Conference & Expo in London, United Kingdom. As always, you're welcome to come and ask us any questions regarding our infrastructure platform & payment gateway for sports #1 of the future!

deisyn

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:30:30 PM

Nice company! I feel part of the grandiose idea!
polktab

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:42:55 PM

I love such projects. Blockchain changes the world!
DreamTeamGG (OP)

DreamTeam Token

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 10:27:03 AM

Nice company! I feel part of the grandiose idea!

I love such projects. Blockchain changes the world!

Thank you, guys! We're really hard working on this!

DreamTeamGG (OP)

DreamTeam Token

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 10:47:15 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUmLiT8Dpzc

Highlights from the world leading IoT conference and exhibition series: the IoT Tech Expo North America 2017. Join our CEO and walk around the event which took place in Silicon Valley on November 29-30 2017 to get the true feeling of entrepreneurship.

Mastermine

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:40:14 AM

Demonstrate the company's ability to work with actual actions, and this development team project is very hard work relative to other projects.
I think I should pay attention to him, although the company is not strong enough.
DreamTeamGG (OP)

DreamTeam Token

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 01:34:49 PM

Demonstrate the company's ability to work with actual actions, and this development team project is very hard work relative to other projects.
I think I should pay attention to him, although the company is not strong enough.

Thank you for the feedback! That's very nice of you to say!

KostaEmLawyer

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:47:34 PM

Hi guys, I got in your token sale like a couple months ago, and really I know a lot about u r team. But actually I really don't understand now, whats going on with the second phase of token sale and that would be in 1 month after. Why is it so ? Why 1 phase tokens never reached my wallet? Just sounds strange to me or I am just too busy that had just lost it out of my view (((  Undecided
DreamTeamGG (OP)

DreamTeam Token

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 02:16:16 PM

Hi guys, I got in your token sale like a couple months ago, and really I know a lot about u r team. But actually I really don't understand now, whats going on with the second phase of token sale and that would be in 1 month after. Why is it so ? Why 1 phase tokens never reached my wallet? Just sounds strange to me or I am just too busy that had just lost it out of my view (((  Undecided

Hi there! Please note that the token distribution will start after 30 days since the token sale#2 completion. The second phase of the token sale kicks of on 28th of February.

DreamTeamGG (OP)

DreamTeam Token

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 02:20:03 PM

DreamTeam took center stage at the Bitcoin conference in Miami, the largest meet up of this type in Florida. Our Crew presented the DreamTeam project and threw one hell of a party Wink
Have a look into our photo album: http://bit.ly/2GuoQCz

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: