Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:19:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Software for Crypto Currencies  (Read 359 times)
MedvedTrader (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:31:31 PM

We at Medved Trader (www.medvedtrader.com) have been busy integrating crypto feeds/sites into our software. We connect to lots of traditional stock market/FX brokers and our users requested us to connect to crypto exchanges recently.

Right now we connect to Bitfinex, Poloniex and GDAX/Coinbase. Getting market data from those exchanges is free. Trading through those obviously requires you to open an account at the exchange.

Our software connects to those sites for data and does charting, tech indicators, DOM/L2 book, alerts, RT algorithmic scanning etc. Integrating trading/account management for those sites is coming shortly, hopefully within a month or so.

Try it. If you know of another crypto exchange site that has a streaming data API and a trading API, let us know and we will hook up to that too.

Any other suggestions/criticisms are welcome as well. Either post here or contact us at support@medvedtrader.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitHell.io

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:14:15 PM

I think it's not free or it's a free for use? I am not trader but I am interested to know about.

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
MedvedTrader (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:17:53 PM

I think it's not free or it's a free for use? I am not trader but I am interested to know about.
It is free for the first month. After the first month, for full features you have to subscribe. If not, you can continue using it for free, but with certain restrictions.

Subscription pricing is here: https://www.medvedtrader.com/www/frontend#pricing

Restrictions for free versions after the trial period are here: https://www.medvedtrader.com/www/frontend/faq - toward the bottom on the left.

Since crypto currency support is new to us, we have not decided yet what restrictions will be modified for the free version of MT for crypto sites. But, as you can see, the subscriptions are inexpensive enough that for traders they should be an insignificant expense.

Oh - and crypto support is not in production yet, so download/install the beta. Production is coming shortly.

We're working on trading integration (so you will be able to trade through those exchanges from within the program, either the regular way - through trading tickets - or visually on charts or on DOM). There are enough little features that are specific to cryptocurrencies (such as tiny traded quantities etc) that we have to modify quite a few features in our code to accommodate them.

mart_got

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 03:00:19 PM

Crypto trading software is such famous and popular right now. Take a look at this article - http://merehead.com/blog/how-build-cryptocurrency-exchange-software/. Actually, building own one doesn't seem to be so hard, does it?
coinsclone

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:22:27 PM

Hi Friends,

Need a trading software for cryptocurrencies?

Check free demonstration here!!!

Feel Free to chat @ 9790097510
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: