Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:07:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Someone trying to Destroy my Repo  (Read 1719 times)
bouren (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:46:50 PM

It was no late that I was informed by my friend that my account got red trust for cheating campaign with alts.
Here what I found -

Btctalk name: bouren
Current post count: 241 ( including this one )
ETH address(not from an exchange): 0x13cBB3FB7aBc9Ac6f44da7D691c77946e6f5393f
BTC Address: 1eskLmb8qu7zipRZF8GFe9icp7d5LENqV
Wear appropriate signature : Yes

Someone used my username and applied in the campaign.
I have no knowledge about the owner of the account, nor I had any previous chat with him.
I am ready to give every possible test to determine that I am not attached with this account.
Site admins can check IPs of both account or anyone can track posting habits or blockchain.
Any thoughts on how can I get rid of this trouble. If done intentionally then it is very harmful for forum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:20:05 PM

Quoting for reference

Current post count: 396
ETH address(not from an exchange): 0xA9440Aa5345840302a9B6ee722CA0980c54c7465
BTC Address: 3MG2EiqJ7RRZwEuHZzJsrZQHfVZ6QczJSo
Wear appropriate signature
Grin
bouren (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:21:50 PM

Quoting for reference

Current post count: 396
ETH address(not from an exchange): 0xA9440Aa5345840302a9B6ee722CA0980c54c7465
BTC Address: 3MG2EiqJ7RRZwEuHZzJsrZQHfVZ6QczJSo
Wear appropriate signature
Grin

Now what's that. Is it some joke going? Should I make account and post application from your name. That was non-sense.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 03:22:59 PM

1) This does not necessarily have to be intentional.
2) This could be intentional.
3) This could be a correct connection.

It shouldn't surprise you if (2) was the case, as this happens on a everyday basis on Bitcointalk (take a look at my untrusted ratings). That said, you should talk to yahoo and attempt to clear it up.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
bouren (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:35:59 PM

1) This does not necessarily have to be intentional.
2) This could be intentional.
3) This could be a correct connection.

It shouldn't surprise you if (2) was the case, as this happens on a everyday basis on Bitcointalk (take a look at my untrusted ratings). That said, you should talk to yahoo and attempt to clear it up.

Yeah, it maybe the case but I am not popular on forum like you that someone will try ruining my account. I haven't even given someone trust till date.
What I feel he rushed to apply in campaign and copied my application as it was on first page in the last, edited it and posted but forgot to change the name. I think it is more likely to be the (1).
Already contacted to Yahoo. Waiting for his reply.
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 4400

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:39:42 PM

I find it all very weird to say the least. If it was someone copy/pasting your application why would he choose you? Why would he go halfway down page 1 and apply to a campaign I had already posted was full 10 pages later?

As Lauda said, it could be a mistake, although I find it unlikely. It could be someone attempting to fuck you over. Just looks funny as fuck to me. I remember you applying to a campaign and putting Webtricks name as your btctalk username just a few weeks ago.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bouren (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:45:08 PM

I find it all very weird to say the least. If it was someone copy/pasting your application why would he choose you? Why would he go halfway down page 1 and apply to a campaign I had already posted was full 10 pages later?

And you really think if I enrolled my account in the campaign on first day, first page then I will wait for 2 days and post application from another account after campaign get closed!! I would not be so dumb in that case.

As Lauda said, it could be a mistake, although I find it unlikely. It could be someone attempting to fuck you over. Just looks funny as fuck to me. I remember you applying to a campaign and putting Webtricks name as your btctalk username just a few weeks ago.

That was the other case. I hope Webtricks cleared that to you.
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:21:19 PM

Just a concerned citizen here.

I think these links can help for clarification.

" Show general statistics for this member "
bouren = https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=889763;sa=statPanel
Local = India

6Asmodeus6 = https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1053356;sa=statPanel
Local = Türkçe (Turkish)

marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:31:57 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 04:46:23 PM by marlboroza

~snip~
Now what's that. Is it some joke going? Should I make account and post application from your name. That was non-sense.
Don't forget to write my BTC address too.

Local = India

6Asmodeus6 = https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1053356;sa=statPanel
Local = Türkçe (Turkish)

Not really good proof, Indian local is in English.
Also bouren posted several times in Turkish local board.

btc.com havuzunun ücretli işlem hızlandırma servisini de kullanabilirsiniz.onaylanma şansını arttırmak için
bugün yeni bir yarışma olacak mı ?
etc.

Edit*
I am curious why 6Asmodeus6 didn't say a single word about this.
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:39:55 PM

~snip~

Local = India

Local = Türkçe (Turkish)

btc.com havuzunun ücretli işlem hızlandırma servisini de kullanabilirsiniz.onaylanma şansını arttırmak için
etc.

Edit*
I am also curious why 6Asmodeus6 didn't say a single word about this.
~snip~

Local = India

Local = Türkçe (Turkish)

etc.

Edit*
I am also curious why 6Asmodeus6 didn't say a single word about this.

Now bouren answer this. LOL! I think your negative trust rating is reliable.

Nice catch marlboroza!

bouren (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:43:51 PM

Nice catch marlboroza!

What so catchy in that. I am Indian. I didn't want to start from new account so I bought an account with some potential to gain up ranking quickly. Nothing wrong in that I guess as far as I don't cheat on forum.
But see here, I am accused for it today due to mistake/bad intention of some moron.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:08:15 PM

Nice catch marlboroza!

What so catchy in that. I am Indian. I didn't want to start from new account so I bought an account with some potential to gain up ranking quickly. Nothing wrong in that I guess as far as I don't cheat on forum.
But see here, I am accused for it today due to mistake/bad intention of some moron.

Quoted for the record.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 07:17:27 PM

Nice catch marlboroza!
Quoted for the record.
Tagged.

The question remains whether the other account is actually an alt. If so, I will have to tag him as well.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
bouren (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:23:19 AM

Nice catch marlboroza!
Quoted for the record.
Tagged.

Really! I don't think buying account deserves red trust in any way until it found scamming, spamming or account farming. You wrote all three in feedback but I am not doing any of them.
If buying account directly links to red trust then why it is still allowed on forum? I bought account just to rank up easily otherwise I built account all wisely and of my own.
And as far as the other account is concerned, I still isn't able to understand what to do. I know I am not guilty but can't do anything in that. This was such a wrong day for me.
Aventhe

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:14:02 AM

~Snip~

Really! I don't think buying account deserves red trust in any way until it found scamming, spamming or account farming. You wrote all three in feedback but I am not doing any of them.
If buying account directly links to red trust then why it is still allowed on forum? I bought account just to rank up easily otherwise I built account all wisely and of my own.
And as far as the other account is concerned, I still isn't able to understand what to do. I know I am not guilty but can't do anything in that. This was such a wrong day for me.

Thats not just how this forum works. Account sales are highly discourages as many, many (too many to say or count) people have been scammed as a result of this. People gain faulty trust in an account of a higher rank only to then be scammed later on. A good example of this that I am recently aware of is the user Wizardee and Hashforce101 (Both offering campaign management services with bought accounts to possibly scam ICOs of their funds.)

Just build up a new account, don't buy another one or the same thing will happen.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 05:44:00 AM

Really!
Yes, really.

I don't think buying account deserves red trust in any way until it found scamming, spamming or account farming. You wrote all three in feedback but I am not doing any of them.
It does not matter what you think, but what the user leaving the feedback thinks, which is the whole point of the trust system. As an example, KWH's rating, which is neutral, is about what KWH thinks not what bouren thinks about it. I also have not stated that you've done any of the latter. Those actions is what is usually leads to and you can confirm that with both anecdotal and statistical evidence.

If scamming users directly links to red trust, then why it it still allowed on the forum? Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
6Asmodeus6

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:51:50 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 05:02:27 PM by 6Asmodeus6

That is compleatly being me stupid and forgetting to change the name.I was away for a couple days and today I saw the negative trust on my profile.I explained on the thread too I scrolled down to apply and then I remember I didn't copy the application text.He was the last message on first page so I copied his message.I also joined many campaign that is managed by you yahoo and I never cheated.Never sold my account or anything. I just can believe how unlucky I am Sad.

@marlboroza I didn't say anything because I didn't see anything untill today.I was interested on an altcoin.They created a discord channel for discussing the coin  and I was active there.Today their dev said he might start a signature campaign and I was like " I signed up for a signature campaign better leave now before causing any trouble for manager " and I saw the negative trust on my profile.I already send a PM to the yahoo I hope he can help me clear the mess I created for him and boaren.

EDIT :

I just sit and check through all of his messages to see any similar time that we post to prove that I'm not him.Not exact but I found very close times.Since English isn't my first language neither him or me can't change our accounts and write in 2 minutes on different topics that have no releation.

Also if you check his stats he only posts on similar times he probably has a job or a day life but since I am a graduated student that has nothing to do I post on almost all times.Being stupid and sleepy should have this much consequences for me and being on the wrong place shouldn't cause so much problem for the OP.
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:17:03 PM

I was away for a couple days and today I saw the negative trust on my profile.
Couple of days?
Your post is 1 day old  Roll Eyes
@marlboroza I didn't say anything because I didn't see anything untill today
How is that you didn't see your negative rating from DT? I can hardly believe that.
You were active yesterday somewhere around 3 or 4 PM forum time and earlier today as well.
I just sit and check through all of his messages to see any similar time that we post to prove that I'm not him.Not exact but I found very close times.Since English isn't my first language neither him or me can't change our accounts and write in 2 minutes on different topics that have no releation.
2 minute isn't big deal. You can post from 2 devices with 0 minute gap as well.

To be honest gap between posts is 3 minutes(first) and 11 minutes12 hours(second) and posts are pretty short to take them as a proof.
This is only my opinion.
6Asmodeus6

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:34:44 PM

I was away for a couple days and today I saw the negative trust on my profile.
Couple of days?
Your post is 1 day old  Roll Eyes
@marlboroza I didn't say anything because I didn't see anything untill today
How is that you didn't see your negative rating from DT? I can hardly believe that.
You were active yesterday somewhere around 3 or 4 PM forum time and earlier today as well.
2 minute isn't big deal. You can post from 2 devices with 0 minute gap as well.

To be honest gap between posts is 3 minutes(first) and 11 minutes(second) and posts are pretty short to take them as a proof.
This is only my opinion.

I didn't sleep for a day and after than as I said I was on Discord channel.I joined there at Tuesday Night .My timezone is UTC+3 It was 2 nights in a row which it's a couple of days for me.I don't know what kind of habits do you have but I don't check my trusts every second since I don't do anything illegal... I edited my OPPORTY Bounty campaign message yesterday but it was kinda early in the morning so either yahoo62278 didn't gave the negative trust yet or I didn't notice it I'm not sure about that.I know 2 minute isn't too much but those are the only messages that I can find.It's pretty hard for people who live in different timezones to post at same time.I showed them so maybe yahoo62278 considers that we are both foreigners who lives in different contries,our first language isn't English and we are not sociopaths who posts on 2 devices with different accounts just to be sure that someone looks at it.

Anyone wanna go full Sherlock mode on a guy's stupid mistake?
Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:04:37 PM

[-- snip --]

I didn't sleep for a day and after than as I said I was on Discord channel.I joined there at Tuesday Night .My timezone is UTC+3 It was 2 nights in a row which it's a couple of days for me.I don't know what kind of habits do you have but I don't check my trusts every second since I don't do anything illegal... I edited my OPPORTY Bounty campaign message yesterday but it was kinda early in the morning so either yahoo62278 didn't gave the negative trust yet or I didn't notice it I'm not sure about that.I know 2 minute isn't too much but those are the only messages that I can find.It's pretty hard for people who live in different timezones to post at same time.I showed them so maybe yahoo62278 considers that we are both foreigners who lives in different contries,our first language isn't English and we are not sociopaths who posts on 2 devices with different accounts just to be sure that someone looks at it.

Uh, that's nonsense.

Anyone wanna go full Sherlock mode on a guy's stupid mistake?

Well I've tried to and you might be telling the truth. Might. You made a big mistake and AFAICS, bouren's account is effectively useless even if you settle this the way you want.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: