Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:59:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Someone trying to Destroy my Repo  (Read 1721 times)
Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:25:35 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 07:40:03 PM by Coiner_

bouren, when did you stop using this BTC address - 1H9eNRVcEaALiAsXLKhGQgLd5BTMJ8wVti?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
6Asmodeus6

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:33:03 PM

[-- snip --]

I didn't sleep for a day and after than as I said I was on Discord channel.I joined there at Tuesday Night .My timezone is UTC+3 It was 2 nights in a row which it's a couple of days for me.I don't know what kind of habits do you have but I don't check my trusts every second since I don't do anything illegal... I edited my OPPORTY Bounty campaign message yesterday but it was kinda early in the morning so either yahoo62278 didn't gave the negative trust yet or I didn't notice it I'm not sure about that.I know 2 minute isn't too much but those are the only messages that I can find.It's pretty hard for people who live in different timezones to post at same time.I showed them so maybe yahoo62278 considers that we are both foreigners who lives in different contries,our first language isn't English and we are not sociopaths who posts on 2 devices with different accounts just to be sure that someone looks at it.

Uh, that's nonsense.

Anyone wanna go full Sherlock mode on a guy's stupid mistake?

Well I've tried to and you might be telling the truth. Might. You made a big mistake and AFAICS, bouren's account is effectively useless even if you settle this the way you want.

Lauda gave him negative trust for bragging about buying an account.That is his problem but I am FULLY responsible for copying his message and forgetting to change his name.If we look at the results yeah it's a big mistake but if you look at the problem it's just a funny,stupid typo that I forget to change carelessly.I can understand yahooo and everyone who is digging this.There is a lot of scam and alt accounts happening in here but I just want everyone to turn their smoke detector.I made a mistake and burned the toasts, I didn't set the house on fire.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:30:09 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 08:43:53 PM by marlboroza

^^
Only reason why i said that I wonder why you are not saying anything is because i saw that you were active in the time we were discussing with bouren.

These are facts:
You applied to signature campaign 1:18 PM (forum time)
Yahoo gave you negative somewhere between 1:18PM and 2:46 PM (forum time)
Bouren created this topic in 2:46PM (forum time)
I posted here at 4:36PM (forum time)and edited post 10 minutes later because i saw you were active.(last active by forum time)

My timezone is UTC+3 It was 2 nights in a row which it's a couple of days for me.
My time is UTC +2 yours is UTC +3 it is only 1 hour so please don't lie to me what date that was and please don't try to make your UTC+3 to look like you are living on Mars.

I edited my OPPORTY Bounty campaign message yesterday but it was kinda early in the morning so either yahoo62278 didn't gave the negative trust yet or I didn't notice it I'm not sure about that.

I am looking times, so what the fuck are you talking about?

Time when you applied to yahoo's campaign: September 20, 2017, 01:18:24 PM

Why are you lying so much?
6Asmodeus6

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:04:35 PM

^^
Only reason why i said that I wonder why you are not saying anything is because i saw that you were active in the time we were discussing with bouren.

These are facts:
I posted here at 4:36PM (forum time)and edited post 10 minutes later because i saw you were active.(last active by forum time)

My timezone is UTC+3 It was 2 nights in a row which it's a couple of days for me.
My time is UTC +2 yours is UTC +3 it is only 1 hour so please don't lie to me what date that was and please don't try to make your UTC+3 to look like you are living on Mars.

I edited my OPPORTY Bounty campaign message yesterday but it was kinda early in the morning so either yahoo62278 didn't gave the negative trust yet or I didn't notice it I'm not sure about that.

I don't know are we on the same page.Am I misunderstanding you or you are having problems with something different.I signed up at yahoo's campaign on September 20 10 PM on my timezone which is night one , I slept and I saw this thing today on night two.A couple of days for me if you are stuck on that world.You are correct that bouren started the thread at 2:46PM so you are also right about yahoo giving the feedback at that time.As I said I may have not noticed while editing either.I'm not lying I just didn't see the fact.You could just simply point out that.I'm a guy who forgot to change the name on application post you shouldn't expect too much from me.
Coiner_

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:10:23 PM

^^

These are facts:

I don't know are we on the same page.Am I misunderstanding you or you are having problems with something different.I signed up at yahoo's campaign on September 20 10 PM on my timezone which is night one , I slept and I saw this thing today on night two.A couple of days for me if you are stuck on that world.You are correct that bouren started the thread at 2:46PM so you are also right about yahoo giving the feedback at that time.As I said I may have not noticed while editing either.I'm not lying I just didn't see the fact.You could just simply point out that.I'm a guy who forgot to change the name on application post you shouldn't expect too much from me.

What are the chances you're going to start using your alt if this negative rating never gets removed? Not that's it going to help much since it's brand new despite being over a year old but I still want to know.

@marlboroza How did you get this button:

?
6Asmodeus6

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:16:30 PM

^^

These are facts:

What are the chances you're going to start using your alt if this negative rating never gets removed? Not that's it going to help much since it's brand new despite being over a year old but I still want to know.

?

I don't have an alt account to use.I'm not going to start a new account since it's too much to bother.I'm not going to buy one since I don't like using something that I don't own.When I see all this storm going around I send a PM to yahooo but he didn't answer it yet.I was just thinking like "lol silly me I forgot to delete the guys name , if I explain to yahooo he will fix it for sure" but everyone is just going content cop on me withouth having a single thing and calling me a liar without knowing a single thing about me.You are on the same campaign and you could be that last message on the first page what would you feel if you were me or OP if this happens to you.It just feels disgusting and not right.
Coiner_

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:32:10 PM

[-- snip --]

I don't have an alt account to use.

Please try and be honest.

I'm not going to start a new account since it's too much to bother.I'm not going to buy one since I don't like using something that I don't own.

That's not my question and there's really no way we can be certain of either of those claims.

When I see all this storm going around I send a PM to yahooo but he didn't answer it yet.I was just thinking like "lol silly me I forgot to delete the guys name , if I explain to yahooo he will fix it for sure"

You do realize people have other things to do right? Spamming him with PMs is not going to work, in fact, it's probably going to achieve the opposite.

but everyone is just going content cop on me withouth having a single thing and calling me a liar without knowing a single thing about me.

Of course we're going "content cop" on you, you posted a different username from yours, a username that had already applied for a campaign! So, we do have a "thing". As for being a liar, we don't need to know anything about you, personally, to say that.

You are on the same campaign and you could be that last message on the first page what would you feel if you were me or OP if this happens to you.It just feels disgusting and not right.

Sure, I've thought about it, to the point of wanting to start a topic. All this before it happened to you.

As for being disgusting, it's your fault we're here.
6Asmodeus6

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:42:20 PM

[-- snip --]

I'm not going to start a new account since it's too much to bother.I'm not going to buy one since I don't like using something that I don't own.

That's not my question and there's really no way we can be certain of either of those claims.

When I see all this storm going around I send a PM to yahooo but he didn't answer it yet.I was just thinking like "lol silly me I forgot to delete the guys name , if I explain to yahooo he will fix it for sure"

You do realize people have other things to do right? Spamming him with PMs is not going to work, in fact, it's probably going to achieve the opposite.

but everyone is just going content cop on me withouth having a single thing and calling me a liar without knowing a single thing about me.

Of course we're going "content cop" on you, you posted a different username from yours, a username that had already applied for a campaign! So, we do have a "thing". As for being a liar, we don't need to know anything about you, personally, to say that.

You are on the same campaign and you could be that last message on the first page what would you feel if you were me or OP if this happens to you.It just feels disgusting and not right.

Sure, I've thought about it, to the point of wanting to start a topic. All this before it happened to you.

As for being disgusting, it's your fault we're here.

Why do you say try and be honest.This is the most bad part of this comments.Everybody just thinks me as a scammer because I just made a simple mistake.I don't want you to belive me or support me on this topic.Just don't assume things that you are not sure of.I didn't spam yahooo I just send a single PM as I said I tought it was a silly mistake and I was sure that he will fix it since he did it many times when I made mistakes on his signature campaigns he always helped me.I maybe be silly and I may have make mistakes but I'm not a liar.I don't think that mods or anyone from administration doesn't check about this issues so I will wait for yahooo's return.You can check and search all you want and if you find anything related I would glad to answer it for you.Good night and thanks for all your comments.
bouren (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:46:37 AM

bouren, when did you stop using this BTC address - 1H9eNRVcEaALiAsXLKhGQgLd5BTMJ8wVti?

Can you quote where did you find that address. May be that would remind me.
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:33:47 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2017, 08:55:26 AM by marlboroza

I signed up at yahoo's campaign on September 20 10 PM on my timezone which is night one
You said you were few days off. Also difference between your timezone and my timezone is 1 hour.  As I said don't act like you are living on Mars  Roll Eyes
I slept and I saw this thing today on night two
I will repeat again - 1 hour! Don't lie you wasn't here because I looked at your forum "last active" time! You were here!
A couple of days for me if you are stuck on that world.
Couple of days?
Don't lie. Please. We are not stupid.
You are correct that bouren started the thread at 2:46PM so you are also right about yahoo giving the feedback at that time
You said you were offline few day so how do you know yahoo gave you negative rating in that time?

You deserve negative for lying as well!

.As I said I may have not noticed while editing either.
Are you dumb or what? Edited post was few hours before you applied to yahoo's signature campaign and even before he gave you negative.

In my opinion DT should give you negative trust for lying.

https://i.imgur.com/6e3A65n.png
I am magician.
EDIT*
BTW nice catch(few posts up) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1702409.msg21973537#msg21973537 they should all be negative rated because bouren cheated in signature campaign.How is that address connecting bouren with 6Asmodeus6?
Coiner_

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:05:51 PM

Can you quote where did you find that address. May be that would remind me.

I noticed you sent it 0.0015 BTC almost a month ago from your (going by this)
 3GtnqL7j3Rgih82z62GoknLQPz5xPUnviT address.

[-- snip --]

[-- snip --]

[-- snip --]

You can check and search all you want and if you find anything related I would glad to answer it for you.Good night and thanks for all your comments.

Are you not the owner of the asmodeus69 account?
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:19:32 AM

Wait what did you mean?
I don't know what you trying to show in that link.
I was replying to 6Asmodeus6's post - read again what he said and why I replied.
Enough you all pricks, I think all of you are quite satisfied after destroying my account and earnings. 6Asmodeus6, marlboroza thank you guys.
Have I destroyed your reputation? No.
I didn't post your user name in signature campaign - 6Asmodeus6 did.
I didn't say you bought account - you did.
As coiner_ said, you sent 0.015BTC from your address to address of someone who was caught cheating in signature campaign https://blockchain.info/tx/eecb766478b3f6c7fa50e4c56d8640c14f53a07e2ff1f5846494e2171d5ca5a0 although this is not proof of connection between you and 6Asmodeus6 or addy4u, still...
I don't know why are you thanking me.
6Asmodeus6

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:45:50 PM

@marlboroza As I said either there is something wrong in my English that I'm understanding you wrong or I'm writing wrong and you are not getting me.I'm realy tired of saying the same things over and over again to you since you are not getting it.
I'm saying 2 nights you are saying " it's not a couple of days don't lie ".
I'm saying that I said I didn't know when yahooo gave me negative trust UNTILL you point it out that the OP made this post at 2:46 PM so it should be between 1:18PM and 2:46 PM and you are saying "how do you know yahooo gave you negative rating in that time".I'm saying that I did edit my post at OPPORTY campaign and I didn't notice the negative trust ( I didn't know when was the negative trust given in that time so I showed that to you guys to show my last activities since it doesn't appears in my profile when it's edited.It was before negative trust? Great it doesn't serve any purpose other than you calling me a liar for nothing.).
There is a clear misunderstanding between us. I have no intention or nothing to gain arguing over communication problems.Therefore I will not bother myself until you say anything new and explaining.

@Coiner_

This is just getting plain funny.There is like 8 different accounts that contains the word " Asmodeus ". I just wanted to get only "Asmodeus" but since I couldn't I just put numbers at the beginning and at the end.I hope that no one gives neg. trust to that 8 account just because they had the same interest that I have to the Religions. LOL that would be hilarious.
Coiner_

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:03:32 PM

Quote from: marlboroza
How is that address connecting bouren with 6Asmodeus6?

It isn't but it connects him to addy4u.

[-- snip --]
Have I destroyed your reputation? No.
I didn't post your user name in signature campaign - 6Asmodeus6 did.
I didn't say you bought account - you did.
As coiner_ said, you sent 0.015BTC from your address to address of someone who was caught cheating in signature campaign https://blockchain.info/tx/eecb766478b3f6c7fa50e4c56d8640c14f53a07e2ff1f5846494e2171d5ca5a0 although this is not proof of connection between you and 6Asmodeus6 or addy4u

I gotta say, you figured out where I was going fast, surprisingly fast.

[-- snip --]

This is just getting plain funny.There is like 8 different accounts that contains the word " Asmodeus ". I just wanted to get only "Asmodeus" but since I couldn't I just put numbers at the beginning and at the end.I hope that no one gives neg. trust to that 8 account just because they had the same interest that I have to the Religions. LOL that would be hilarious.

I never checked for accounts with that word, just the last 5 characters of your username and only 2 others popped up - asmodeus69 and Deus... . As for neg'ing those accounts, I wouldn't sleep over the 2+ month old "Brand new"s being neg'ed.

BTW, thanks for education on the meaning and religious background of that word I never thought a word.
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:42:53 PM

My timezone is UTC+3 It was 2 nights in a row which it's a couple of days for me

I'm saying that I did edit my post at OPPORTY campaign and I didn't notice the negative trust
Why are you mentioning that post over and over again? You edited it several hours BEFORE you signed up for yahoo's campaign.

And I will quote you one more time:
I signed up at yahoo's campaign on September 20 10 PM on my timezone which is night one
I have to say thats me being an idiot I forgot to change the name but it was pretty late and i was sleepy
And you posted this:
~snip~
Isn't that 4:18PM in your time zone?
Someone correct me if I am wrong.
6Asmodeus6

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:05:53 AM

My timezone is UTC+3 It was 2 nights in a row which it's a couple of days for me

I'm saying that I did edit my post at OPPORTY campaign and I didn't notice the negative trust
Why are you mentioning that post over and over again? You edited it several hours BEFORE you signed up for yahoo's campaign.

And I will quote you one more time:
I have to say thats me being an idiot I forgot to change the name but it was pretty late and i was sleepy
And you posted this:
~snip~
Isn't that 4:18PM in your time zone?
Someone correct me if I am wrong.

As I said before I was later than everyone to see this thread and didn't know when was the negative trust has given so I posted it just to show my recent activies.Thanks to you when you pointed it out that since OP started this thread on a certain time and it was before the negative trust, you are absolutely right like I said it before.It has nothing to do with topic and I'm saying you are right but you are the one bringing that over and over again.

Also how you are mixing that up but no it's not 4:18PM  in my timezone it's 4:18AM. I did the math wrong and I accidently said 10PM I didn't add it I subtract it LOL sorry. You can check it from an online service or if you can "trust" me ( which a lot of people doesn't want to do it in these days ) here :

Also yahoo has answered my PM.He said I may not be him but I am lazy person ( which he is totally right about that all this things happening right now is my fault ) and he wasn't sure if he should reward a lazy person.He said " I'll think about it or modify the rating but I don't think lazy users should be rewarded.".I will wait for that.As I said before I wouldn't mind if anybody call me lazy,idiot,stupid because I deserve it this time but I'm definitly not a liar,scammer or an alt account of somebody.
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:45:10 PM

Also how you are mixing that up but no it's not 4:18PM  in my timezone it's 4:18AM.
I'm definitly not a liar

Are you trying to say September 20, 01:18:24 PM forum time is September 21, 04:18 AM in Turkey?

And you wrote your last post(qouted part) in 01:05:53 AM(your local time)?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: